If he made a film, what would it be about?

If he made a film, what would it be about?

BIG

himself

/thread

Himself

How Islam and atheism is the something. And Muslims and atheists need to unite too overturn Brexit.

How racist and sexist Trump and Brexit voters are.

BLACK

FEDORA

God I want to see this happen!!!!

Someone contact Hollywood to make this happen, I will not die satisfied until I see this atrocity of a movie kill cinema once and for all, it'll be glorious.

It will be a documentary about why women should eat nothing but boiled eggs.

What did he do?

He's really not like that. Yes, he wasn't happy about Brexit but he's a moderate liberal who despises SJWs and their rhetoric.

it would probably be some hugely edgy lovecraftian-wannabe horror thing about a self insert character, as is half of anything he's ever produced.

Cuckoldry.

And every nerd you know would act like it was the funniest thing ever.

I remember when the fags in GG were all excited because Yahtzee kind of alluded to them positively in a three hour LP. The only thing sadder than e-celebs are their camp followers.

Mogworld was actually pretty good. I expected it to be a pile of shit, but it was okay.

Holla Forums pls go

I don't know who this is, but based on his photos, I'm gonna say it would be about a bespectacled man in a fedora who has to be the lone voice of reason who fights back against a racist, sexist, homophobic Christian tyrant.

He just moved to San Francisco so anything you like about him is going to go anyway.

This is one of my fears, yes.

Reminds me of another "moderate" liberal.