Why arent you Vegan yet?

Why arent you Vegan yet?

some of my favorite Vegan memes

Vegans are right. If I want to be consistent, I have to eat humans now.

you can eat out my ass if you want :3

Are you a girl? I only eat females because they are inferior.

I'm a fat hairy man :3

I'm not a faggot.

Just think of the perks

You get to act like a smug condescending shit to everyone you meet if you're vegan

I can do that a lot of ways. I can be a religious extremist, a SJW, a hipster… these are all less painful ways to be an asshole than eating food that tastes like shit.

Man was made to eat meat

t. never had Indian food

I have. Naan bread, papadoms, various other things which are either tasteless or repulsive.

Too bad.

I don't know about vegan food, but vegetarian food can be fucking awesome.
At the place I worked, I was forced to take the food they had, and on some days, the vegetarian menu was way better than the other menus.

I have something odd going on with my sense of taste. Things that an average person might say, "that's a bit bitter but I like it" cause me to gag. This means that biting into just about any green vegetable makes me gag. If I try to chew and swallow, there's a good chance it won't work and it will come right back up.
When I was growing up, my parents tried for years to get me to eat vegetables and the only way I could manage was cutting them into little pieces and washing them down without chewing. As an adult, The only way that eat green vegetables is by making smoothies with baby spinach, an apple, apple juice, and vanilla yogurt. I still dislike the taste but I can get it down.

I absolutely hate the taste of beer as well. A couple of my friends are really into beer and have encouraged me to try all sorts of quality stuff. To me, they're varying degrees of horrible.

I do eat man meat hehe

literally no taste

let me guess, you smoke tobacco

What sort of food did they have?

The big difference between vegan/vegetarian is eggs and dairy products, so something like bean or tofu curry would still be vegan

Nice try, vegan, but your extermination plan won't succeed so easily.

Weird asf

It doesn't sound like any sort of allergy I've heard of. Probably just personal preference, I personally cant stand even the smell of cabbage

What? I'm trying to accelerate the bovine evolution, not kill them. Maybe give them a chance and theyll come up with cow tools you know?

bacon

/thread

yes I am literally all of reddit.

and we love bacon

I've never smoked tobacco in my life. I've smoked weed maybe a dozen times. I don't drink coffee in any form.

My favorite foods:
Lasagne ,saurbraten bbq ribs, steak (medium rare), cream of chicken & wild rice soup, sausage rissoto, pork schnitzel, general tso's chicken, chicken parmesan, chicken teryaki, fried shrimp, deviled lobster tail…

master race tier dish

It's a bit hard to make but once you get your recipe right it tastes better than 90% of the stuff you usually eat

Reddit here, hello

I dont know why you say hello, I say goodbye

sure buddy :^)

Lions don't eat lions.

Grain, dairy, vegetables, fruits, meats. Balanced diet. Avoid carnivores or omnivores if reasonably doable. Meat eaters aren't safe to eat. Look at a video of human dissection to see what I mean. It's hard for me to enjoy the suffering of others. Whether plant, animal, human, or bug - it dies at some point. Many suffer. It seems sad and wrong. If I don't eat, I'm letting all microorganisms die inside me. Death brings life brings death brings life, until life ceases, then none can die. What did you kill by breathing, eating, and otherwise existing today? What did you birth into this world? Are you trying to find the right options so you may do them? Is there more? Maybe.

So many are perplexed by death. I'm perplexed by life. Matter moving, becoming aware of itself, understanding. How is this? How is life? Was there always something, or did something come from nothing? How? Is there more?

It is worth learning and doing what you think is right, applying those efforts to advancing life, to make an immortal powerful intelligent being to understand all and then choose what's right, then do that. Perhaps this vessel, perhaps others. Right now can only act on limited empirical information, limited reasoning, limited resources, changing memories. Should improve. At least find a way to sustain life. Makes sense, feels right. Eat variety of foods - it makes sense if meat is properly cleaned and lean, and other food groups are healthy to eat has well. Makes sense, feels horrible. Want to do what's right but never want to harm. Harming makes sense but feels wrong. Life sustained on death. Harm happens to lives whether eating or not. Care for others and self - every life inside and outside of me. Life hurts. Must continue. Makes sense.

Also eating human brains can cause a disease that eats your brain. Perhaps with other mammals too.

Perhaps if a cause of life can be or is then life can happen if life and death are ever over. Perhaps life and death won't end. How to obtain life without death - how? How to discover what is true, make sense of it, then do what's right - a goal.

I don't want a receding hairline
I don't want to lack nutrients
I don't want to do a ton of research on what to eat to be healthy while avoiding meat
I don't want to go against what's majorly available
I don't give a fuck about animals. I don't see the point. Animals are not humans. That comic is retarded

That is a terrible straw man.

It's a joke, you dip.

Animals exist to serve humans. If they are not food, they are pets. If they are not pets, they are work/service animals. If they do not do work, they are decorations that we allow to live. Your comic is not equivalent to normal carnivores because the one being cut up for meat is a human. Morality applies differently to humans than it does to other animals.

Actually, you're completely wrong, and an utter fool.

In the animal kingdom, might makes right. No species avoids eating other animals except for the humans, who so happen to also be the dominant species on the planet. There is no animal we cannot kill if we so choose. That animals live on this planet is because we allow them to, not because they have a right to.

OP is a fag

At least dogs help us hunting food in exchange of a loving home.

I used to puke/gag everytime I eat salad, and I eat it for years I no longer eat it, but if I do I am still repulsed even if I no longer puke, I can only eat lettuce in Hamburger.

plants are alive as well as animals, if you are going to compare killing a sentient human to killing somewhat intelligent animals, then I am going to compare killing somewhat intelligent animals to killing plants with a defined sensory system and metabolism.

Every second you are alive you are killing various lifeforms, from bacteria all the way up to the animals and plants that would be living but for the fact you live in a city where their forest should be.

The only logical conclusion would be to kill all humans and destroy sentience. That way it's fine because animals killing one another is fine, just so long as the thing doing the killing isn't sentient.

Dumbasses..

Because how dare would I eat pasta without Parmesan?

because fuck you

Was this a nuisance population thinning deal or just a "we have free time and guns" deal?

If you live in bumfuck nowhere, those two things are often the same thing friend.

Yeah, but I'm asking because if it was just for game, they would eventually run out at that rate, so it's a lose/lose.
Makes more sense if it's the former.

You might be a supertaster.

Too many tastebuds

who cares if those kinds of animals disappear?

they're nothing but pests

Enjoy poisoning yourself with soy, you weak fucking cucks. Do you call yourself a man? Irrational empathy (at this point, your empathy is decreasing your own health and you are putting barely present clouds of experiences without self-awareness called animals above yourself, so it is irrational) is a very feminine trait.

This guy's pretty smart. Listen to him. Try to open that weak, tiny vegan mind of yours and receive his enlightening meat.

At last, someone has the balls to say what we've all known, to some degree or another.

Let it all end.

And everyone else will feel bad for your delusions that you're better than them. It's like some depraved cuck walking around eating old shit out of a bucket and lecturing people eating at Burger King about the quality of their food.

Holla Forums Pot

I consider myself sort of a low-rent shitty Pentti Linkola.

who?

i am pretty close.

the least one can do is admit vegans are right instead of being a little bitch and whine and try to find excuses.

?

Because I was born as an omnivore, like every human is.

…and I don't give a fuck if it is a dead carrot or a dead cow on my plate, I still eat it.

what about if it's a dead dog?

except animals are inferior to humans

By way of competition, even herbivores kill other animals. The apartment you live in was likely some bunny's home or something before workers showed up, bulldozed the land and made a vacant lot.

Sorry Charlie.

Haven't tried dog meat yet but I wouldn't mind eating it. Some people tell me it tastes good.

Vegans are all crazy fucking retards, I know this because I was raised by vegans.

why Charlie in particular?

I like meat obviously

You're leaving already? :/

Rabbits are pests though

While I respect vegans, those who said eating meat makes me a cruel, inhuman bastard can go hug a cactus and die.

Pic related; my favorite dish.

I'm not expecting environmentalism from the hunter.
If he enjoys the hunt or uses the meat/pelts, it doesn't make sense to erase the population. Do that enough and you run out of game.

Because eating meat can cause me an orgasm

Just a figure of speech m8.

did they use cheetos for coloring?

I like meat and value the lives of livestock below my personal food preference. That said I want them to have a quick and painless death, I hate Halal slaughter.

humans have life in them, beyond cells, germs for digestion, many microorganisms. Plus if made effective enough can create devices to sustain life and figure out existence. Too useful. Sentience can't be wasted. If humans nuke world germs survive underground, along with people in bunkers. People haven't finished evolving - this needs time. They can be made more sensible, useful, better. No superior sentience known. A high enough sentience holds a far higher chance of preserving life after the sun blows up (ships, dna preservers, new species research). We need to see how microbes survive in space and apply it to the preservation of life. If sentience can keep expanding then it can deduce this existence better, and better determine the best course of action. Sentience may save life, rather than destroy it, has long has rational thought becomes the apex of function in the future.

nope. it's just the color made when you use pineapple chunks from a can and the syrup i guess

eating members of your own species is counterproductive, as it doesnt ensure the survival of your species. The picture is a strawman

also animals =/= human feelings
Animals are driven by instincts. If they are hungry, kill to eat. They give no shit how "painful" your death will be.
Humans, while driven to instincts, will find the most humane way to kill.
The picture is just total bullcrap.

meat is the only source for some aminoacids not produced by plants

And better source of proteins too
and some, like fishes, have Omega-3 that is beneficial to your body

this is a misconception

Soybean have protein, but the amount and quality are low

TRIGGER WARNING
Graphic display of violence

Medical student here
Pic related is what I'm actually learning

For the non baguette-speaking, here's the main deal

Proteins with high biological value :
Eggs, meat, fish, milk

Proteins with low biological value :
cereals and vegetables

What the hell kind of humans have you met and where can I sign up? I want off this planet.

I personally like raising my own meat, it's nice that they never expect the 12gauge slug