Very uncomfortable pics and webms

very uncomfortable pics and webms.

He's broken inside

uncomfortable you say?

I don't have a lot of these. I would like some more so thats the reason for thread.

No user. Just no.

i found a good one

This is why you don't let your daughters go to Gaul unsupervised. When she brings home a half-barbarian baby and the father's off raiding the provinces, know that you've only got yourself to blame.

Looked it up, it's not real.
I want one.

stop

This how every respectable female should act, fuck this feminist/slut shaming culture.

Austrailia

fuck you

The only thing feeling uncomfortable was the one on the left (based on the full video)

Bitch threw away half a banana.

llama

I fixed it right?
RRIGHT?!

oh my god.
picture #2 has no middle…….

Extremely painful to watch.

You can tell that bitch is from California. Fucking whore bitch.

How?

litterally BOILING with rage right now op you have no idea TOO FUCKING FAR

way too far

bamp

Airbrushing is a bit off but I think it looks ok

The first one still doesn't have a center line, but the second looks really good.

moar pics!

THIS HAS GIVEN ME PTSD. I WILL NEVER SLEEP AGAIN

Did you not notice!? Does your eye not see a geometric shape and automatically attempt to gauge the angles against one another? Mine does, and I am envious of those who can ignore such things.

fatty detected

did you notice that in the bathroom picture all the tile pieces are hexagon but the garbage can is round?
;-;

That doesn't bother me too much. The toilet and the sink both break up the pattern a bit, so the trash can is okay.

Holla Forums might actually be effective treatment for OCD. I was diagnosed with it nearly two decades ago and practically nothing in this thread even bothers me, in part because I've seen most of it so many times. Like, I get *why* some of these would upset someone with OCD, but I rarely care what others do. One of my quirks for example is shopping carts in parking lots. I hate when people just leave them laying around out in the open ready to hit someone's car or make parking a pain in the ass for someone, so whenever I put away my cart I always end up putting away half the carts in the parking lot as well and think "Well, at least I just made someone's job easier."

And for the number of times I've seen this posted, I just wonder "What's the context that these little girls would be putting premium on dick when they can get that for free on omegle? Where are their parents?"

That tiny thing is not from Australia. I'm in Texas and I've woken up with bigger spiders than that in my bed. One morning I woke up with a fucking tarantula curled up under my chest, presumably for warmth. Didn't even bite when I accidentally cupped it in my hand. I caught it in some tupperware and put it outside.

fuck you, yes it dose if I don't look at it….