Logan Young
Logan Young

J.J. Abrams presents "Milk in the old Sink"

Noah Gonzalez
Noah Gonzalez

uncomfortable you say?

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

I don't have a lot of these. I would like some more so thats the reason for thread.
No user. Just no.

John Cox
John Cox

i found a good one

Dylan Williams
Dylan Williams

This is why you don't let your daughters go to Gaul unsupervised. When she brings home a half-barbarian baby and the father's off raiding the provinces, know that you've only got yourself to blame.

Jacob Bennett
Jacob Bennett

Looked it up, it's not real.
I want one.

Lucas Brown
Lucas Brown

stop

Zachary Ramirez
Zachary Ramirez

This how every respectable female should act, fuck this feminist/slut shaming culture.

Xavier Watson
Xavier Watson

Austrailia

Jackson Hughes
Jackson Hughes

fuck you

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

The only thing feeling uncomfortable was the one on the left (based on the full video)

Isaac Jones
Isaac Jones

Bitch threw away half a banana.

Sebastian Turner
Sebastian Turner

When you have a severe case of OCD

Gabriel Allen
Gabriel Allen

llama

Justin Gomez
Justin Gomez

I fixed it right?
RRIGHT?!

Juan Butler
Juan Butler

oh my god.
picture #2 has no middle…….

Luke White
Luke White

they're as smooth as eggs!

Nicholas Fisher
Nicholas Fisher

tfw formicophiliac

Kevin Hill
Kevin Hill

Extremely painful to watch.

Jaxson Wood
Jaxson Wood

she threw away basically the whole banana
You can tell that bitch is from California. Fucking whore bitch.

Austin Stewart
Austin Stewart

How?

Zachary Harris
Zachary Harris

litterally BOILING with rage right now op you have no idea TOO FUCKING FAR

Kevin Young
Kevin Young

way too far

Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson

bamp

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

Airbrushing is a bit off but I think it looks ok

Wyatt Sanchez
Wyatt Sanchez

The first one still doesn't have a center line, but the second looks really good.

Christopher Gomez
Christopher Gomez

moar pics!

Carter Price
Carter Price

THIS HAS GIVEN ME PTSD. I WILL NEVER SLEEP AGAIN

Landon Martin
Landon Martin

Did you not notice!? Does your eye not see a geometric shape and automatically attempt to gauge the angles against one another? Mine does, and I am envious of those who can ignore such things.

Angel Barnes
Angel Barnes

fatty detected

Sebastian Hernandez
Sebastian Hernandez

did you notice that in the bathroom picture all the tile pieces are hexagon but the garbage can is round?
;-;

Thomas Miller
Thomas Miller

That doesn't bother me too much. The toilet and the sink both break up the pattern a bit, so the trash can is okay.

Logan Morgan
Logan Morgan

Holla Forums might actually be effective treatment for OCD. I was diagnosed with it nearly two decades ago and practically nothing in this thread even bothers me, in part because I've seen most of it so many times. Like, I get *why* some of these would upset someone with OCD, but I rarely care what others do. One of my quirks for example is shopping carts in parking lots. I hate when people just leave them laying around out in the open ready to hit someone's car or make parking a pain in the ass for someone, so whenever I put away my cart I always end up putting away half the carts in the parking lot as well and think "Well, at least I just made someone's job easier."

And for the number of times I've seen this posted, I just wonder "What's the context that these little girls would be putting premium on dick when they can get that for free on omegle? Where are their parents?"

That tiny thing is not from Australia. I'm in Texas and I've woken up with bigger spiders than that in my bed. One morning I woke up with a fucking tarantula curled up under my chest, presumably for warmth. Didn't even bite when I accidentally cupped it in my hand. I caught it in some tupperware and put it outside.

Cameron Smith
Cameron Smith

fuck you, yes it dose if I don't look at it….

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit