Sorry

To the user I made fun of for watching Re:Zero because it had CGI. I picked it up and its really really good. I'm sorry.

Not even once
Kill yourself faggot
Cgi is only acceptable if it'is like GITS:Innocence or Appleseed and square Enix/Namco tier
Didn't you fucking see how badly they fucked up the new berserk with butt load of cheap Chi effects?

I can't even remember seeing CGI. I think they used it on some beastfolk in the market?

Why are you not watching the best anime currently airing? The most recent episode is easily one of the best of any show made this decade.

You see, I was saying the same thing, I dropped it within 7 minutes of episode 1 because of CGI, but after watching around 5 episodes I realized how good it was, and there is hardly any CGI at all, I don't know why they opened up with so much.

It's absolutely good anime.

yep this, and some of the dogs in episode 11.

Hey.

This is a Ram & Rem thread!

Some 3D also.

Im happy that you decided to watch it even with CGI. As you can see, the show is really good.

I see everyone is already making oodles of ram/rem hentai. Good shit.

but forreal fuck subaru and everything he stands for.

Who names their kid after a car?
Why won't he take that tracksuit off, is he a slav?

He takes the suit off user.

lesbians might name their children after a subaru.

Because I have a backlog of actually good old shit to watch and not this stupid crap excuse of a show

Nah, it's fucking mediocre
The only good thing about it is the blue haired slut
Such a qt3.14 character in such a shit show; it pains me to see that

Your taste must be shit.

watch more anime, faggot

I'm going to guess you think everything made after the 90s is shit, Toonami was the creme de le creme of Chinese cartoons, and you're probably a Holla Forumsirgin.

nice try, but I never watched toonami
also, your claim of 90s anime being the best is obviously biased, but 90s stuff sure did have higher production value than the current year stuff