Sorry

Camden Ramirez
Camden Ramirez

To the user I made fun of for watching Re:Zero because it had CGI. I picked it up and its really really good. I'm sorry.

Noah Harris
Noah Harris

CGI
Not even once
Kill yourself faggot
Cgi is only acceptable if it'is like GITS:Innocence or Appleseed and square Enix/Namco tier
Didn't you fucking see how badly they fucked up the new berserk with butt load of cheap Chi effects?

Benjamin Howard
Benjamin Howard

I can't even remember seeing CGI. I think they used it on some beastfolk in the market?

Why are you not watching the best anime currently airing? The most recent episode is easily one of the best of any show made this decade.

Ayden Sullivan
Ayden Sullivan

You see, I was saying the same thing, I dropped it within 7 minutes of episode 1 because of CGI, but after watching around 5 episodes I realized how good it was, and there is hardly any CGI at all, I don't know why they opened up with so much.

It's absolutely good anime.

Easton Jackson
Easton Jackson

yep this, and some of the dogs in episode 11.

Cooper Stewart
Cooper Stewart

Hey.

Parker Diaz
Parker Diaz

This is a Ram & Rem thread!

Lucas Martin
Lucas Martin

Some 3D also.

Gabriel Jackson
Gabriel Jackson

Im happy that you decided to watch it even with CGI. As you can see, the show is really good.

Michael Hughes
Michael Hughes

I see everyone is already making oodles of ram/rem hentai. Good shit.

Henry Ramirez
Henry Ramirez

but forreal fuck subaru and everything he stands for.

Aiden Rogers
Aiden Rogers

Who names their kid after a car?
Why won't he take that tracksuit off, is he a slav?

Jayden Scott
Jayden Scott

He takes the suit off user.

Christopher Green
Christopher Green

lesbians might name their children after a subaru.

Camden Clark
Camden Clark

Why are you not watching the best anime currently airing?
Because I have a backlog of actually good old shit to watch and not this stupid crap excuse of a show
Nah, it's fucking mediocre
The only good thing about it is the blue haired slut
Such a qt3.14 character in such a shit show; it pains me to see that

Sebastian Cruz
Sebastian Cruz

Your taste must be shit.

Caleb Barnes
Caleb Barnes

watch more anime, faggot

Kevin Robinson
Kevin Robinson

I'm going to guess you think everything made after the 90s is shit, Toonami was the creme de le creme of Chinese cartoons, and you're probably a /v/irgin.

Daniel Robinson
Daniel Robinson

nice try, but I never watched toonami
also, your claim of 90s anime being the best is obviously biased, but 90s stuff sure did have higher production value than the current year stuff

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit