Breaking up LDR

How to break up with my LDR Holla Forums?
Im like her first boyfriend but I see why no guy would want her by now, shit taste in music, pretty much bipolar, daddy issues, says I'm always mad at her (ive never been mad at someone in my entire life)
Should I just block her on everything and be done with it? Should I make her break up with me? Should I man up and break up with her?
Im in quite the moral dilemma here Holla Forums

Tell her that that you want a threesome with her hot friend

Just so you know, this is every woman ever.

I've seen enough Seinfeld to know where this is going…

Tell her you are a closet homosexual. If she asks for proof, show her this forum.

If it helps she just went out for 4 hours without telling me and then bitched on me for saying I always get mad at her for that kind of stuff for no reason

Just straight up tell her that you are sick of her, just like you did here.
Is there a possibility she can accuse you of raping or extorting her? If not, just do it and be done with it.

Don't be a faggot and just block her. That's retarded.
Only block her if she hounds you after you have told her to stop contacting her.

Here's the thing dude (excuse me for getting way too personal with some mudman on the internet)
I love her, I do, and I want to be with her forever if it was up to me
Im just so sick and tired of her bipolar behaviour its absolutely destroying me
One moment shes the best gf ive ever had
Next moment she gets mad at me and almost ignores me
Its ripping me apart dude

No problem, despite being sensitive, I like using "strong language" depending on the context.

You probably should have mentioned that stuff in the OP, because that changes everything.

To be succinct, have a "sit-down" (over Skype, Discord, or whatever you use to communicate verbally) and explain the whole situation to her.
Tell her if she doesn't start treating you better, you see yourself forced to end the relationship even though you are still in love with her.

That's about the best advice I can give you.
Like always, everything's easier said than done.

I forgot to mention, this is assuming everything you said on here was true.
If you are 100% in the right and she's 100% in the wrong, go through with it.
If you still want to make some concessions, I may modify my advice.

Im sorry if I dont fully give my story at any point we spend ALOT of time together because of my lax college times
We have had a conversation about just that yesterday,I told her I could stay up till late so we can spend more time together like we used to before IF she would talk to me more about things
Our last convo went like this actually which really make me reconsider this relationship (ill call her Sam for now)

Also neither of us are really 100% in anything
Im not in the right at all (at least I dont think so)
But shes absolutely in the wrong, waaaaay more than I am

+1 since im trying to lay everything out here
Ive been extremely nice to her so far, very cutesy very laid back very perfect boyfriend-y
So this would be more out of nothing than the 1st world war

This sounds extremely tame to me.
You asked he why she didn't tell you where she was, she interpreted this as an attack. When people are attacked, they become defensive.
Something I have often seen in women is that they tend to exaggerate to gain higher ground when they feel attacked. (I'm not saying this is exclusive to women.)
That's why she said you were "always" mad at her.
Can you produce more situations?

Don't expect another reply from me today, though. I'm heading to bed now.

Thats okay ill just leave it anyways as a reference for others

Sorry to tell you, but you sound overbearing.
You did criticize her for spending too much time playing video games. This is extremely off-putting. In my opinion, that's one of the worst things you can do.
Honestly, I don't know how significant that was, but, personally, I'd go back and apologize for that.

when shes not over at my place she responds about once every other hour, she can easily answer me when playing on her DS but nope she just completely ignores me for a bit and then responds with a few words and goes back to animal crossing for 2 hours
The reason I take this way more personal than I should I because when im in the middle of a scene (filmmaker) I still pick up the phone just to text her back
I am overbearing but that still doesnt excuse her behaviour completely ignoring me right?

I think I'd have to see actual chat logs to make a judgement on this, otherwise we'd just be telling you what you want to hear. She says you're always getting mad at her, but you've abridged the conversation, so we don't know if you are.

If she is as completely disinterested in you as you're putting across I don't see why you bother.

What im really asking for is
how do I break up with her easily and smoothly?
She just said like Im sorry im just SUPER depressed the last 3 days so thats bullshit too knowing what actual depression is like

most real talk is IRL though so I cant show you jack shit
I do get mad if im COMPLETELY honest but only when its necesarry (like she ignores me for a day and then says sorry I was playing animal crossing and got a bit distracted after you said you had to leave for a day)
again refer to what I said first in THIS post I just want to break up im done trying to fix her problems and putting in so much effort and love when never getting it back

If she was like me, she would ignore you more and more the more often you called her out for it.
I hate it when people tell me what to do and sometimes go out of my way to not do what they tell me to do, even if it's something I would normally do without any impetus.

Honestly, from everything you've said so far, I'd say give her the "It's not you, it's me" routine.

I'm sorry…I can't take this anymore user. She sounds like a childish little cunt, but so do you. Man up a tad and just tell her it's over because of her shit self. Good luck, do it. They post conversation. Do it now.

Just dump her you faggot. Start with:
"I don't think this is working"
"I think we should break up"
Fin.

I only called her out on it like twice in our entire relationship, I agree but Ill just tell her
Im sorry Sam, this small talk with long intervals just isnt working for me anymore. I love you I really do but I just cant and will never be able to work with such little time with my honey

I will just give me a sec niggers

Youre right, shes a childish cunt and I am only worsening my own foot to stand on by chickening out so much

Stop putting wiggle room in there you pussy. Do you always play with your food?

Just do it quick like a band-aid. And it's not your responsibility to fix her, you didn't fuck her up in the first place. Good luck faggot

does this sound better?
Sam I cant fucking take you ignoring me anymore, I really dont care about what youre going through or what you went through a couple years ago, I care about you and I love you but youre not doing enough for this relationship

If you want a dignified exit, just give her the fucking "It's not you, it's me" routine.
Don't shift any blame on her. It's your opinion that she's not doing enough. You don't want to give her another confirmation that you are overbearing.

Okay this is what I have now
Hey Sam I dont think this is going to work out, Its not because of you nor is it because I dont like you or something. I jjust dont think I should go into a relationship when I cant even appreciate what I have without it continuation?

That should work.
This could also give you a bargain chip should she pursue to get you back.

Lastly, don't block her unless she gets petulant. Give her clear warnings about blocking her when she first does.

I did it, dropping screenshot in a bit

Wow, I actually made a difference in the world.

Sorry, man.
I would not have pushed this route had you not specifically requested how to end it. Had I been in your shoes, I think I would have stayed.

I wish you the very best for the future.

Post the aftermath.

lol, that's not a sentence OP

nigga she doesnt even know who micheal jackson is

There are quite a few spelling mistakes in there, but it gets the point across.

Yeah sorry its 4 am here and im pretty nervous and shaky and the booze is not helping AT ALL

Where are you?

At least you actually did something …

Like others have said, you are an overbearing little cunt.
>you don't know what actual depression is like!
I know from experience that texting someone who bitches at you for not replying within a few seconds is really fucking annoying. I simply don't have the energy to interrupt what I'm doing as soon as I get a text. If I were her, I would've fucked right off a long time ago.

Also, you're probably being cucked.

Let me tell you, I was in your exact same place. Same tone of voice, same conversations, thier same attitudes. After months of this, she just straight up told me she was leaving me for someone "better". You did the right thing, OP. She would've beat you in the dirt if you didn't do something about it.

its not settling down for a nice minute of animal crossing
it settling down for the entire day for 6 days straight playing animal crossing, getting mad at me for not responding
Also I never told her any of these things I just coped with it until now

Thanks dude that means alot to me, she just told me I helped alot with her problems, I said I want to help but if she doesnt tell me how or show me ever when I do i just cant
Then she said fuck off so it OK I guess
I cant help but feel melancholic though, ill just watch seinfeld for a few days untill I feel better

Good choice. When you are done with Seinfeld, I recommend Curb Your Enthusiasm, if you haven't seen it already.

Literally me. The coalburning cunt left me after I helped her back on her feet, supported her, and swooped her out of crippling depression. Sound familiar?

I didn't say you said any of these thing to her. It's that this is your attitude towards her that is the problem. Girls can sense that shit.

Anyway, I wish you luck. Don't get too fucked up about it. Hopefully the next girl you find will actually be on your goddamn wavelength.

What dilemma? Jut say "I want to break up," you raging, dickless faggot.

Have you not considered putting her on a leash and dogfucking her while forcing her to call you daddy? That's what I do with all my broken girlfriends.

How the fuck do you people get through life without being mad at people?

I was raised in a really laid back just be okay with things kinda household so I never really get passionate about things. It's actually a great way to live if you just want to be mellow and cool with stuff like all the time
It will get you in some trouble relationship wise, Most fetishes seem stupid, cant give advice because youre just cool with stuff, you really have to find a girlfriend raised in the same environment
Its pretty much like youre constantly stoned but you can still think relatively clearly

Break up with her and give me her info so I can snatch that pussy.

You sound like a beta.

My prescribed solution: abuse your bipolar onahole and be the daddy she always complains about.