Wdyd

You come home to find your sister passed out drunk like this on your bed, your parents are out for the weekend… What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

coollola.5x.pl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post picture on Holla Forums and ask what others would do

Safeguard her modesty with a comfy blanket, turn out the light and quietly close the door, and give her greasy food and plenty of water to help her hangover when she wakes up.

But also jerk off into a turkey baster and fill her with cum for a mystery incest baby she will blame on all the guys she fucked last night, the fucking whore.

this

also, my sister is fucking atrocious looking so I would just get a blanket to save my self from looking at that hamgalaxy called a human.

turn 360° and walk away

Fuck her in both holes, obviously. Why ask?

She wakes up and slaps you in the face then calls your parents and tells them. you sick fuck.

She wakes up from being passed out on the same night? Fuck off. My girlfriend is a medium sleeper and I've fucked her cunt in her sleep before without waking her up, you can fuck a passed out slut easy

if we are going to play safe I guess stealing her panties is also a option, a shitty one but safe.

Drop biggest ass slap ever dropped
Impact shockwave will turn 3 times around earth
Bitch won't be able to sit for 2 and a half year

It's straight economics, man.

you might be right considering your trips

But hopefully I can have sex with my sister without having to kill someone

Tie her securely to the bed
Tickle her to my heart's content (mostly her feet)
Masturbate while doign it

Best week-end of my life

(heil)

Yep that's cute

I don't fucking know
Because I don't have a fucking sister
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

I obey the words of the lord Fagottini!

disappointed in you, Holla Forums

Why would she pass out naked though? Is there any reason for passing out naked?

coming home somewhat drunk, to tired to properly undress.

ungh her pussy is so fat i wish i could feel it wrap around my hard throbbing cock… ;-;

Shut the door and promptly run to the bathroom hoping I dont vomit everywhere before I make it to the toilet. Then start figuring out ways to replace my mattress after I burned it. My sister is a disgusting land whale

Cool & Sexy Lilotas

coollola.5x.pl

Sign the fucking slut up for rehab

why is foot tickling a thing?

why not? I have a feet fetish, I am into those and on top of that I think laughing girls are cute. Also bondage is sexy.

what is that thing she is using?

a laser scalpel or something like that.

We already had this thread before.

Fuck, I remember that.

I remember that post, fuck. Anyone has screencaps here?

b

no

Motherfucking this

wewewew

bump

I tried to fuck my cousin thrice, needless to say she was very drunk during those times(I, just drunk). Fingerbanged her at first, gave me fellatio on second, third is when it happened, she even rode me, and she still didn't remember anything come next morning. We still drink together ocassionally.

I got head from my cousin without any alcohol… she was just an attention whore

You know if you do it three times and escalate each time it's pretty obvious that she remembers, right?

Holla Forums in a nutshell.

Tie her up and burn her feet with a small torch.

What a lude thread

go away.