Sup Holla Forums

If the body was still warm, would you fuck her?

Warm, cold or a few days old. Thats what my dad use to say.

Probably not.

Can you actually microwave her if she gets cold?

The inside will still stay cold unless you use the low power mode during quite a while

cold is best

What's the story on this one?
Real?
If so, was she rendered unconscious or did she just not move at all before freezing to death?

yes

Not knowing who petey from IR is.

That's just sick son, whats the point in wasting property or damaging it for that matter. You can certainly play with it and reinforce rules but that right there is just too edgy for me i would never kill or dismember some cunt. That would mean some dirty government boot licker would come to my house.

There's plenty of cunts around who want nothing more then to be a slave to real man. You know, there's nothing better then locking some cunt up in her cage, hooding her, ball gagging her, locking her asshole shut and locking her cunt lips together and let her sit there for a few days. It's truly one of the effective attitude adjustment for weeks from these cunts. I prefer to cane her ass and feet while she's stuck in there. Occasionally i may grab the cattleprod just to see her violent jerking motions being constraint in her cage while hearing the muffled screams past her ballgag.

You know what, it's time for some fun. I'm going to go get my cunt out of storage.

I don't care who's involved, shit looks illogical.

anymore?

absolutely not

Your mind would have to be in a fucked up state. If you could fuck a dead person.

You basically have no soul. Animals fuck dead animals. So guess where that would lump you?

fap fap fap

what are you doing in a thai imageboard, bozu? Go disconect interweb and no looky bak, afro

yes, could i also cut her and look around?

trips

ikr

shes not Japanese?

anyone know if shes Japanese

"ELSAAAAAA"

Let it go

id rekt that Jap pussy

What is wrong with you?

nothing, I'm totally normal.

Even if it was a little cold I'd be gettin my dick off. If the batteries run out you can still play with a toy.

hahah nice ironic joke. Definitely no.

yes

No. Its a girl.

The hooker is fake.