Sup Holla Forums

Jaxon Reyes
Jaxon Reyes

If the body was still warm, would you fuck her?

Adrian Reyes
Adrian Reyes

Warm, cold or a few days old. Thats what my dad use to say.

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

Probably not.

William Butler
William Butler

Can you actually microwave her if she gets cold?

Caleb Kelly
Caleb Kelly

The inside will still stay cold unless you use the low power mode during quite a while

Dylan Lewis
Dylan Lewis

cold is best

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

What's the story on this one?
Real?
If so, was she rendered unconscious or did she just not move at all before freezing to death?

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

yes

Isaiah Reyes
Isaiah Reyes

Not knowing who petey from IR is.

That's just sick son, whats the point in wasting property or damaging it for that matter. You can certainly play with it and reinforce rules but that right there is just too edgy for me i would never kill or dismember some cunt. That would mean some dirty government boot licker would come to my house.

There's plenty of cunts around who want nothing more then to be a slave to real man. You know, there's nothing better then locking some cunt up in her cage, hooding her, ball gagging her, locking her asshole shut and locking her cunt lips together and let her sit there for a few days. It's truly one of the effective attitude adjustment for weeks from these cunts. I prefer to cane her ass and feet while she's stuck in there. Occasionally i may grab the cattleprod just to see her violent jerking motions being constraint in her cage while hearing the muffled screams past her ballgag.

You know what, it's time for some fun. I'm going to go get my cunt out of storage.

Carter Cook
Carter Cook

acting like it's necessary to know anyone named "petey," ever, for any reason.

I don't care who's involved, shit looks illogical.

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

anymore?

Carson Ortiz
Carson Ortiz

absolutely not

Your mind would have to be in a fucked up state. If you could fuck a dead person.

You basically have no soul. Animals fuck dead animals. So guess where that would lump you?

Luis Bailey
Luis Bailey

fap fap fap

Nathaniel Brooks
Nathaniel Brooks

fucked up state

what are you doing in a thai imageboard, bozu? Go disconect interweb and no looky bak, afro

Benjamin Ross
Benjamin Ross

yes, could i also cut her and look around?

Zachary Jenkins
Zachary Jenkins

trips

Nicholas Price
Nicholas Price

ikr

Robert Thompson
Robert Thompson

shes not Japanese?

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

anyone know if shes Japanese

Alexander Hill
Alexander Hill

"ELSAAAAAA"

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

Let it go

Nolan Baker
Nolan Baker

id rekt that Jap pussy

Ethan Cruz
Ethan Cruz

What is wrong with you?

Ryder Cooper
Ryder Cooper

nothing, I'm totally normal.

Colton Gonzalez
Colton Gonzalez

Even if it was a little cold I'd be gettin my dick off. If the batteries run out you can still play with a toy.

Isaac Wilson
Isaac Wilson

hahah nice ironic joke. Definitely no.

yes

Brayden Diaz
Brayden Diaz

No. Its a girl.

Elijah Lewis
Elijah Lewis

The hooker is fake.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit