Breakfast

Hudson Harris
Hudson Harris

Do you even eat it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qx6eRoGYIhA

Isaac Parker
Isaac Parker

Nope. 20-30 minutes spent on preparing, eating the food and then quickly doing the dishes is 20-30 minutes of sleep I don't get.

Nolan Morales
Nolan Morales

have a sandwich

takes 5 minutes to prepare and doesn't create dishes

Hudson Parker
Hudson Parker

oats are quick, dubsman

Brayden Thomas
Brayden Thomas

Does not compute. I'm not a morning person, so all I do is stand up, shower, brush my teeth, and head to work. I normally get a bite before lunch at work, though.

Alexander Gray
Alexander Gray

they're also awful

Ryder Brown
Ryder Brown

This. I throw up or get an upset stomach if I don't have at least an hour to eat and chill before doing work/school. I just have a protein shake for "breakfast" most days.

Thomas Moore
Thomas Moore

a protein shake for "breakfast"
we know what you mean, user.

Asher Green
Asher Green

Haha I do mean an actual drink in the morning not masturbation. That's clever though.

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

My current favorite breakfast is a handful of spinach and two eggs with a large glass of water. A great way to start the day.

Jayden Jackson
Jayden Jackson

I guess you'll be even more disgusted to hear that I do weights and calisthenics workouts twice a week, and cardio workouts three times a week

James Anderson
James Anderson

yeah that's pretty gross

especially the calisthenics

Jace Baker
Jace Baker

Always drink water in the morning. It'll aid digestion all day and I heard it even stops you from getting as fat.

Spinach is damn good too, at least it isn't kale. It stinks of vagina on a bad day, until you cook it. My girlfriend is mad about avocado right now and I guess its rubbing off on me. Delicious stuff. Ever eaten courgetti?

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

eat cereal it takes 10 minutes if you're slow, only have to wash a bowl and a spoon afterwards

Michael White
Michael White

tfw live in a first world country where dishwashing machines are a thing

Carson Green
Carson Green

Of course
youtube.com/watch?v=qx6eRoGYIhA

Parker Myers
Parker Myers

If you are serious about this thread, you would eat more fruit with your semen.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit