Dallas Shootings/Craigslist post

Alright by now i'm sure all of you have heard about the snipers shooting police officers down in Dallas. At this point 5 police officers are dead and 6 are wounded.

Anyway some dude on Twitter tweeted this photo out, now i'm not all too sure on how legit this photo is so i'm not saying its real, but what do you all think?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ht9iG
archive.is/n2bDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

also according to the guy on twitter, the person who originally posted the photo is apparently tweeting out info, he profile in on private though

also his twitter is @wyattpuurp
though as i mentioned it is private

He let one off to get the guy to come out then flanked him! Wtf! Shit is nuts

Sorry, i delete the post. haha

I'm gonna look up shit on the Dallas craigslist page but i'm sure if there was anything it is down by now

Update one of the presumed suspects has shot himself

All according to plan.

here's the webpage, it was taken down but someone archived it

archive.is/Ht9iG

archive.is/n2bDU

HHmmmmmmm

thanks user that was a really interesting read, you think it is taking place with this situation>?

it is suspicious

bump

Bump because this definitely is Legit

“how do you organize a revolution? I believe the first step is to locate oppositional forces in a given country. It is sufficient to have a highly developed intelligence service in order to determine which people are credible enough to have influence at their hands to destabilize the people to the disadvantage of the ruling regime”[2]

Bump because what the fuck

Who do you think organized the ukraine overthrow…jews

You cant say some shit like that without posting proof

that man was trained

Yeah the way he shoots to distract the officer then comes behind him is nuts, the guy did serve in the military

He fought in Afghanistan

What do you think? I'm leaning towards it being the shooter that posted that, any other option would imply that someone else knew the attack would occur

Wat