Dallas Shootings/Craigslist post

Luis Ward
Luis Ward

Alright by now i'm sure all of you have heard about the snipers shooting police officers down in Dallas. At this point 5 police officers are dead and 6 are wounded.

Anyway some dude on Twitter tweeted this photo out, now i'm not all too sure on how legit this photo is so i'm not saying its real, but what do you all think?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ht9iG
archive.is/n2bDU

Daniel Bell
Daniel Bell

also according to the guy on twitter, the person who originally posted the photo is apparently tweeting out info, he profile in on private though

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

also his twitter is @wyattpuurp
though as i mentioned it is private

Austin Perry
Austin Perry

He let one off to get the guy to come out then flanked him! Wtf! Shit is nuts

Connor Lee
Connor Lee

Sorry, i delete the post. haha

Ian Diaz
Ian Diaz

I'm gonna look up shit on the Dallas craigslist page but i'm sure if there was anything it is down by now

Isaac Clark
Isaac Clark

Update one of the presumed suspects has shot himself

Luis Howard
Luis Howard

All according to plan.

Colton Barnes
Colton Barnes

here's the webpage, it was taken down but someone archived it

archive.is/Ht9iG

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

archive.is/n2bDU

HHmmmmmmm

Cooper Murphy
Cooper Murphy

thanks user that was a really interesting read, you think it is taking place with this situation>?

Lincoln Nguyen
Lincoln Nguyen

it is suspicious

Gavin Wright
Gavin Wright

bump

Benjamin Evans
Benjamin Evans

Bump because this definitely is Legit

Jose Gutierrez
Jose Gutierrez

“how do you organize a revolution? I believe the first step is to locate oppositional forces in a given country. It is sufficient to have a highly developed intelligence service in order to determine which people are credible enough to have influence at their hands to destabilize the people to the disadvantage of the ruling regime”[2]

Benjamin Phillips
Benjamin Phillips

Bump because what the fuck

Grayson Gonzalez
Grayson Gonzalez

Who do you think organized the ukraine overthrow…jews

Logan Ramirez
Logan Ramirez

You cant say some shit like that without posting proof

Jayden Hernandez
Jayden Hernandez

that man was trained

Parker Reed
Parker Reed

Yeah the way he shoots to distract the officer then comes behind him is nuts, the guy did serve in the military

Robert Rodriguez
Robert Rodriguez

He fought in Afghanistan

Gavin Morris
Gavin Morris

What do you think? I'm leaning towards it being the shooter that posted that, any other option would imply that someone else knew the attack would occur

Caleb Wilson
Caleb Wilson

Wat

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit