General Whore Thread

a fag i knew an hero'd over this girl and while i didnt really like him that much he helped me out with some shit so this is for you, J, youre dying wish as you bled out like a dumbass nigger in your pool on stream lulz

IG: tay.marvel
kik: tay.alan.pdx99
facebook: tayloralannelson11

Pic 4 reminds me of this

not enough pussy to your tastes, sir? lulz

Print this shit out and tape them all over town.
Do it for J

he helped me out of some rough shit but im too lazy to do that lol sorry J the internetz will have to do homie

You gonna need something better than 8 Holla Forums
There's only seven of us left.
Hit kikebook ,fuck that slut up

1. Post these on /shamed/
2. She's p hot tbh. What'd she do to you? Any chance she'd want to fool around with some random user messaging her?

She looks like she's a buck a minute

im pretty much putting these everywhere ive already used those pics enough time to spread the love J would have wanted that lulz

ahhh thank u for the pro tip HA!

He's dead, so who cares.
Try having sex with her, that's the only way to properly honor him.

oh she didnt do anything to me but this decent bro i knew, J, an hero'd on our little group stream n as he bled out in his pool all calm af he gave up this cum dumpsters pics and info lulz

his dying wish was to fuck her shit up he just said she was a cunt who used him when he coulda put his time into his faggot like love of ddlg HA!

This is natural selection at work.

Indeed.

NYPA

This girl doesn't fit any definition of fat that I know of.

I'm not the poster that made this assertion, but come on; she's at least chubby.

naw he was fucked in the head before her she was just kinda last straw type deal i guess

he had cancer, and it was about to rot through his eyelid and eyeball and possibly end up in his brain so his hero was hunter s thompson so he just decided to do shit on his terms so i give him props lol still was a weird guy

also yall niggas like them twig girls! like fuckin a bag of bones lul

What's she do to him anyway? Cuckold him? Or was this motherfucker so pathetic that she wasn't even his girlfriend, he just offed himself because she rebuffed him?

see above post faggot! lolololo

naw he had brain cancer i think and wanted to kill himself anyways and this bitch was just the last straw lulz

said she used him for what i dunno but he was a really helpful dude just a little nuts

She has very nice shapes, but in my estimation, to reach her top form, she would have to lose about 10 pounds.