Advice Thread

Sup Faggits,

I'm feeling especially generous today and am giving you all a chance to benefit from my eminent knowledge regarding life & success. Ask away, faggits.

Other urls found in this thread:

myspace.com/ast0ria
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can you suck my dick?

Should I leave a note for my mother for after she finds my body?

How can i find myself and what i really want to do/what kinda person i am?

This is an advice thread not a request thread.

Yes! She will be touched that you thought of her before your demise.

Think more. Spend less time doing activities that occupy your thought. Be actively reflecting to explore why you do what you do and why you feel how you feel.

stoppit, faggit

just Holla Forums yourself.

Can you meme my waifu into reality

kek

She's already real Holla Forumsruh

Where do you start if you want to get to the top? How many cocks would you have to suck? How much of a go-getting good goy do you have to be to get promoted?

Depends on what company and industry tbh. My company is strictly promote from within. So all the CEOs have started from the bottom and were usually interns first. All of the President level leaders started from where I am now. But if your company will hire externally, then it usually depends on your position outside of the company and how much equity you hold.

Literally? None. Figuratively? A lot.

You have to be a pretty gud goy tbh. I'm one of the best goys on my team and am one of the fastest promoted new hires in the function I am in.

Try out new music genres is the best way I have found to work
Often these genres will reflect how you are, relaxed or pumped, loud or quiet, also the art the music is associated with will help out what kind of things you like aswell

Is the Moon hollowed out and full of equipment?
Are the Freemasons Satanists?
Is there a Jew conspiracy?
Why are you such a faggot?

Kill yourself already

sage

Cool, thanks for the info man. One more question though, can you buy Holla Forums from Jim and make this place great again?

The moon is a floating rock, nothing but rock in there
Freemasonry is like buddhism, where its not a religion but it does take the place of a religion
The jews on their own arent a conspiracy riddled people but it is much bigger, often led by jews
Because I like cock so much!

bruh. I am 24 years old and make almost 6 figures a year working at a prestigious fortune 50 company. i work hard and play harder within responsible ranges. tell me again how I am a loser? stay jelly, faggit

i dont make nearly enough money to waste it on a shit purchase like 8ch. i'm really not rich

Confirmed blue pill fag.

Lying delusional faggot.

Should I try other drugs like you, or just stick with weed?

I got my raise to $92k june 1st of 2016… so i havent even had a full 12 months of my new salary yet (and i wont cause ill get another raise by Jan 1st 2017).

Jimi Hendrix was an example of alternative music you could listen to to find who you are, never listen to drug addicts

Try LSD or shrooms, the rest is prettty shit tier unless you like festivals and taking xtc

My philosophy is to experience as much of the full spectrum of life as possible so long as it does not result in temperament consequences and I do so responsibly. There are a lot of untrue memes about drugs that get spread by media and govt propaganda. I like to do my own research and challenge those assumptions.

My suggestion is yes, but cautiously. Learn about the physiological effects of the drugs and how trying the drug will affect you vs. the long term abusive effects the media/govt touts. Trying new drugs allows you to really experience all life has to offer, even if you only do it once or twice. You will live life knowing you have experienced more feelings/emotions/states of being than most others. Life is beautiful and there are so many things to experience. People spend their entire lives pursuing exploration of our basic senses and seeking new stimuli for those senses. Traveling, listening to music, reading books, etc are all to capture the full spectrum of life as much as we can. Drugs is just another space that plays in the same realm of exploration. Drugs have just been given a poor stigma due to the abusive nature some choose to partake in. If you are responsible and careful, do as many drugs as you can within your lifetime. Just make sure there are no permanent damages that will result

What's the point of life?

It varies from person to person. But I think the point of life, broadly, is to maximize personal happiness and utility. How that is achieved is the harder part to answer. Some will spend their entire lives trying to answer that question.

No you faggot it's capitalism.
Consume obey work die

That doesnt even make any sense, dipshit.

test

how do i enjoy video gaems again

stop being such a fucking faggit

thx

Ok OP how can i be more feminine as a man?
I'm not gay or trans, i just want to wear female clothes and be more girly.

how do i sex my 2d waifu ?

become 2d yourself

How do I do my hair like yours?

you probably cant. my hair is dope af

Works for me

k

what the fuck is up with that pic

get out normie trash

says the biggest normie I know

how am i a normie?

you've had/have friends, lost your virginity, and you're successful.
those are the traits that compose a normie.

being normie is based on someones current state of being, not the past. faggit.

are you good socially?

pls answer

when alcohol isnt involved, yeah im pretty gud. social penetration is key to success at my job

The MySpace of the normal-faggot "hopiatefag"

myspace.com/ast0ria

Try not to cut yourselves anons

What…the actual fuck.

Post raifus w/timestamp plox

why?

Should I anhero? Why?

Probably, because you had to ask.

Shouldn't I anhero? Why not?

ITT:.

I failed to get into university this year and the thought of going through all that shit again is killing my motivation.

How do i pick myself up and try again?

are you from the US?

I'm planning on an-heroing. Should I take the risk for a less gruesome corpse with a benadryl/alcohol combo, or go all out and put my neck on the train tracks?

doubt you could get that to kill your. why dont you get some real drugs? train tracks sounds like better idea at this point.

bumpo

It's nice

No, in the uk

I dont have advice for you then I am in the US and dont know anything about UK sysytem and opportunities