Advice Thread

Ian Sanders
Ian Sanders

Sup Faggits,

I'm feeling especially generous today and am giving you all a chance to benefit from my eminent knowledge regarding life & success. Ask away, faggits.

Other urls found in this thread:

myspace.com/ast0ria

Grayson Murphy
Grayson Murphy

Can you suck my dick?

Grayson Cooper
Grayson Cooper

Should I leave a note for my mother for after she finds my body?

Hudson Flores
Hudson Flores

How can i find myself and what i really want to do/what kinda person i am?

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

This is an advice thread not a request thread.

Yes! She will be touched that you thought of her before your demise.

Think more. Spend less time doing activities that occupy your thought. Be actively reflecting to explore why you do what you do and why you feel how you feel.

Josiah Lewis
Josiah Lewis

stoppit, faggit

Cameron Collins
Cameron Collins

just Holla Forums yourself.

Benjamin Cruz
Benjamin Cruz

Can you meme my waifu into reality

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

kek

She's already real Holla Forumsruh

Xavier Barnes
Xavier Barnes

Where do you start if you want to get to the top? How many cocks would you have to suck? How much of a go-getting good goy do you have to be to get promoted?

Oliver Allen
Oliver Allen

Where do you start if you want to get to the top?
Depends on what company and industry tbh. My company is strictly promote from within. So all the CEOs have started from the bottom and were usually interns first. All of the President level leaders started from where I am now. But if your company will hire externally, then it usually depends on your position outside of the company and how much equity you hold.

How many cocks would you have to suck?
Literally? None. Figuratively? A lot.

How much of a go-getting good goy do you have to be to get promoted?
You have to be a pretty gud goy tbh. I'm one of the best goys on my team and am one of the fastest promoted new hires in the function I am in.

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

Try out new music genres is the best way I have found to work
Often these genres will reflect how you are, relaxed or pumped, loud or quiet, also the art the music is associated with will help out what kind of things you like aswell

Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

Is the Moon hollowed out and full of equipment?
Are the Freemasons Satanists?
Is there a Jew conspiracy?
Why are you such a faggot?

Austin Myers
Austin Myers

taking advice from a drug addled loser

Kill yourself already

sage

Nathan Rivera
Nathan Rivera

Cool, thanks for the info man. One more question though, can you buy Holla Forums from Jim and make this place great again?

Robert Adams
Robert Adams

The moon is a floating rock, nothing but rock in there
Freemasonry is like buddhism, where its not a religion but it does take the place of a religion
The jews on their own arent a conspiracy riddled people but it is much bigger, often led by jews
Because I like cock so much!

Liam Lewis
Liam Lewis

bruh. I am 24 years old and make almost 6 figures a year working at a prestigious fortune 50 company. i work hard and play harder within responsible ranges. tell me again how I am a loser? stay jelly, faggit

Joseph Jones
Joseph Jones

i dont make nearly enough money to waste it on a shit purchase like 8ch. i'm really not rich

Jackson Allen
Jackson Allen

Confirmed blue pill fag.

Charles Perry
Charles Perry

Lying delusional faggot.

Jose Taylor
Jose Taylor

Should I try other drugs like you, or just stick with weed?

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

I got my raise to $92k june 1st of 2016… so i havent even had a full 12 months of my new salary yet (and i wont cause ill get another raise by Jan 1st 2017).

Levi Adams
Levi Adams

Jimi Hendrix was an example of alternative music you could listen to to find who you are, never listen to drug addicts

Robert James
Robert James

Try LSD or shrooms, the rest is prettty shit tier unless you like festivals and taking xtc

Zachary Diaz
Zachary Diaz

My philosophy is to experience as much of the full spectrum of life as possible so long as it does not result in temperament consequences and I do so responsibly. There are a lot of untrue memes about drugs that get spread by media and govt propaganda. I like to do my own research and challenge those assumptions.

My suggestion is yes, but cautiously. Learn about the physiological effects of the drugs and how trying the drug will affect you vs. the long term abusive effects the media/govt touts. Trying new drugs allows you to really experience all life has to offer, even if you only do it once or twice. You will live life knowing you have experienced more feelings/emotions/states of being than most others. Life is beautiful and there are so many things to experience. People spend their entire lives pursuing exploration of our basic senses and seeking new stimuli for those senses. Traveling, listening to music, reading books, etc are all to capture the full spectrum of life as much as we can. Drugs is just another space that plays in the same realm of exploration. Drugs have just been given a poor stigma due to the abusive nature some choose to partake in. If you are responsible and careful, do as many drugs as you can within your lifetime. Just make sure there are no permanent damages that will result

Michael Allen
Michael Allen

What's the point of life?

Jeremiah Moore
Jeremiah Moore

It varies from person to person. But I think the point of life, broadly, is to maximize personal happiness and utility. How that is achieved is the harder part to answer. Some will spend their entire lives trying to answer that question.

Austin Bell
Austin Bell

No you faggot it's capitalism.
Consume obey work die

Luke Gonzalez
Luke Gonzalez

No you faggot it's capitalism.
The point of life is capitalism.
That doesnt even make any sense, dipshit.

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

test

Luke Roberts
Luke Roberts

how do i enjoy video gaems again

Charles Torres
Charles Torres

stop being such a fucking faggit

Hudson Miller
Hudson Miller

thx

Camden White
Camden White

Ok OP how can i be more feminine as a man?
I'm not gay or trans, i just want to wear female clothes and be more girly.

Zachary Gonzalez
Zachary Gonzalez

how do i sex my 2d waifu ?

Anthony Sanchez
Anthony Sanchez

become 2d yourself

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

How do I do my hair like yours?

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

you probably cant. my hair is dope af

Elijah Flores
Elijah Flores

Works for me

Daniel Kelly
Daniel Kelly

k

Elijah Ortiz
Elijah Ortiz

what the fuck is up with that pic

James Turner
James Turner

triggered
get out normie trash

Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones

normie trash
says the biggest normie I know

Asher Miller
Asher Miller

how am i a normie?

Elijah Carter
Elijah Carter

you've had/have friends, lost your virginity, and you're successful.
those are the traits that compose a normie.

David Morales
David Morales

being normie is based on someones current state of being, not the past. faggit.

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

are you good socially?

Cameron Hughes
Cameron Hughes

pls answer

Nathaniel Walker
Nathaniel Walker

when alcohol isnt involved, yeah im pretty gud. social penetration is key to success at my job

Christopher Anderson
Christopher Anderson

The MySpace of the normal-faggot "hopiatefag"

myspace.com/ast0ria

Try not to cut yourselves anons

Cameron Robinson
Cameron Robinson

What…the actual fuck.

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

implying

Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes

Post raifus w/timestamp plox

Jackson Howard
Jackson Howard

why?

Isaiah Richardson
Isaiah Richardson

Should I anhero? Why?

David Perez
David Perez

Probably, because you had to ask.

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

Shouldn't I anhero? Why not?

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

ITT:.

Chase Bailey
Chase Bailey

I failed to get into university this year and the thought of going through all that shit again is killing my motivation.

How do i pick myself up and try again?

David Myers
David Myers

are you from the US?

Daniel Sanders
Daniel Sanders

I'm planning on an-heroing. Should I take the risk for a less gruesome corpse with a benadryl/alcohol combo, or go all out and put my neck on the train tracks?

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

benadryl/alcohol combo,
doubt you could get that to kill your. why dont you get some real drugs? train tracks sounds like better idea at this point.

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

bumpo

Oliver Murphy
Oliver Murphy

It's nice

Nicholas Price
Nicholas Price

No, in the uk

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

I dont have advice for you then I am in the US and dont know anything about UK sysytem and opportunities

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit