Female police officers

Female police officers.

That looks like she is being oppressed by that masculine wall

Clever but not ninja tactics, because I can see her.

Nigga, how many female ninjas you know? They can barely hang out with the fatass cops.

Once when I was 14 I was at the Fair, & I was getting Checked Out deeply by a police officer woman…

At first I didn't realize it until I seen her Looking at me & we Locked eyes…

We were Starring at each other for a Couple Seconds, then she Smiled at Me…

After like 5 seconds of Starring, she Smiled & turned to her friend (another police woman who was looking somewhere else), & now they were Both Starring at Me, with the First Police Woman still Smiling at Me…

After that I just Walked Away, without realizing the Significant of My Experience…

That im Desired by Women, even Police Womeneven though At the Moment I was a Little Nobody back then…

Now I Want some Police Poosay…

This was a Real Experience…

Hate to break it to you user but they wanted to violate your anus with their batons

Sounds true enough to be true, so I'll believe it.

Clearly she's about to slaughter an innocent black child.

Do we have any data on which demographics of police officers shoot the most coons?
I bet black males shoot the most coons. Black men be crazy

take your meds, Holla Forumsyp

Bullshit. No heterosexual woman ever joins the force.

Why Do You Type Like A Nigger, Capitalizing Every Fucking Word?

I only Capitalize the Most Important Words, not All of Them…

Then WHY The Fuck was she Starring at Me like she Wanted Me then, huh?? Explain that, huh..

see

Am I the only who's noticed that 90% of female police officers are hot? Maybe it's a Canada thing.

I got a bit hard tbh

testmoretest

I don't know why but I loved the way you wrote this, with the Capitalization and Exagerated and Generously Interpreted Memories. I wish it Really Happened, they Really were Attracted to You, and that it Actually Happened. To Me!

Please no anthropomorphized cartoon animal women, my dick is already chaffed.

The gun was a little unecessary just to get to the donut shop

thanks doc

I once was 26 and inline skating in a church parking lot, a cop car pulled up and just sat there. I decided to skate on up and look in the window. A beautiful, think black female cop rolled down the window. I asked if there was a problem, she said no I'm just doing paperwork. She smiled at me, I smiled at her. I really should have struck up a conversation but instead I just left.

granddad stop you'll hurt yourself

Kek I bet he still rollerskates at the local park

How short were your shorts?