My secret collection

Hello Holla Forums. I have some fascinating items to share. But first some backstory.
I have used socks for masturbation years many years ago, but never got around to
throwing them away or putting them in the laundry because I feared that someone
may find them and ask questions. No questions.

Why socks? Because the ejaculation is no mess, they are easy to store, no need for
lube. They hold up alright for reuse as well. But eventually they get really crusty
and start to scrape real bad. Eventually a new sock must be used and the old one
goes into the storage bin.

It has been years (I've lost count) since I have gone near the bin and I am now over
this irrational fear. But before I send my dead children plastered gym socks away I
might as well give them a proper farewell. This will be a tribute to both the puberty
years and the fallen sperm.

Have you ever wondered what socks look like after they have been reused several times
and left to sit in a box unattended for god knows how long? I have, and I have been waiting for a very long time. Well gentlemen and fellow mad scientists, here are north of 50 items. They look suprisingly okay but the stench is unreal.

**Pics in 4k

Keep that frown upside down :-)

Up close. I was going to just throw these away but it seems like a burning/pyre would do more justice.

Dø you jizz coffee?
Never throw these away! I want you to respect these dead never babies. Hoard them forever. Eventually contact one of those hoarder shows for the greatest episode ever.

Dude that is disgusting. What is in the censored part in the first pic??

Already bagged it up. Keeping this shit takes up so much room tho. Look! It fills up a garbage bag

sick, in the bad way

You can even play with your little clones.

Some obscuracam shit. Dunno.

Op, That looks like your dildo. censored

Why you always lying op? Who's collection is this, makes me physically sick but not as sick as remembering the used tampon collection hoard. I CANT ESCAPE THE PAIN

CUM-SoCK PUPPETS! You are a genius!

The fuck do you cum op? Battery acid?

Wear them

When put in a bag they are far less impressive.

Make tea with them.

how dare you insinuate that I am a fraud?! The nightmare is very real.

Just the color that accumulated and dried semen naturally takes

for you homie, i will take them out of the bag to play a bit more.

why nothing fresh?

SAMEFAG DETECTD

you will go down as a Holla Forums legend OP.

Could you record the crunching sound made when you walk in them? I need to hear it for some reason.

what's the censored section OP?

burn them do your cum babies justice

Looks like tonight's gonna be a real doozy. You should make cum sock puppets OP

tripfag is one to speak. everyone knows that Holla Forums has shit software. tor users are the same id.

sure thing boss

draw anime eyes on them

Wheew lad thanks for that ahaha needs googly eyes

This will have to do. Baka.

More cum puppets.

Haha nice. Kawaii cum sock puppets

I've found my first and only waifu. Whats the name of 8chans new queen?

Pretty impressive OP. Don't really have anything else to add, but props

sock-chan (with the nipponese accent of course), or if you are a weeb use the following translation. Regardless, let me warn you now that she goes after that D like nobody's business. whew.

Cum Queen Kutsushita Chan. Sounds top notch.

Fuck this is nasty. Also do you cum battery acid op?

Try your best to describe the scent op.

Fetid ocean water
Hint of of a hot summer landfill
A touch of death

Anything would help

sour, maybe a hint of sweet. like milk left out of the sun but not quite, definitely rotting though… It gets into the back of your nose like wasabi and you can feel it burning in your lungs. I'm still coughing because I had a bunch of socks out on the floor, smell is strong and overpowers everything. Incredibly hard to breathe. Even getting a few extra whiffs to get a more accurate report is challenging.

Dear lord! Look at all those coffee stained socks! You should buy some bleach.

lol fam

You need to get rid of them op

Do the socks taste good? I bet they would taste salty.

^this pls lick

Legit one of the best threads Holla Forums has had in months. Thank you OP.

Just wash them.

… Like six times.

Then they'll be as good as new.

Ready for a whole new adventure!

What if OP died eaten by his mutants semen sockets puppets?

OMG!
FUCK ME!
WHAT THE FUCK!

Should try cumming in that many panties, then i'll be impress.

That would prove he was a real high roller.

Panties are a lot more expensive than gym socks!

I have a new content, it'll be out as soon as Holla Forums lets me post it.

Might be the next long term project. If I were to start over I'd be interested in something that was higher class. What would be some top tier brands?

Will you do a human chimera with semen and a egg?

Wash them

Dumb nigger.

who dis semon demon?

R-18+ Warning

I'm back. I made the puppet a friend and produced this steamy yuri hentai for y'all to fap your hearts out. I bet this even exceeds the magnificence of the bible black english dub. Can't wait for the fan art to roll out.

How the hell you don't know? Ram & Rem (ReZero kara Hajimeru)

sex sockets is best sex sex sockets is best sex sex sockets is best sex sex sockets is best sex sex sockets is best sex sex sockets is best sex sex sockets is best sex sex sockets is best sex sex sockets is best sex sex sockets is best sex sex sockets is best sex sex sockets is best sex sex sockets is best sex sex sockets is best sex sex sockets is best sex sex sockets is best sex sex sockets is best sex sex sockets is best sex sex sockets is best sex sex sockets is best sex sex sockets is best sex sex sockets is best sex sex sockets is best sex sex sockets is best sex

why socks?

napkin master race here.

Just another day of an autistic faggot.

but them in a boat and give them a viking funeral

This should be a banner

Kawaii jizz sock harem OP!

sugoi!

Awesome thread. Socks are best cumrags. I'd say you're supposed to throw them out after a few dozen uses and washes OP, but then we wouldn't have this post.

Bumping for morbid curiosity. Quality thread nigga.

Eh. You don't REALLY need to clean until the crusting starts to scrape and make your dick bleed. Right?

Cum turns that color over time.

Ahahah, dude you're a champion. I did the same thing to my chair.

I want you to wash them.

Can you get the stains out?

How horrible will it smell?

Will it completely gum up your washing machine?

How many washes will it take to clean them?

You could even take them to a laundromat. That would be fun.

How're these?

Here's a man after my own heart…

Fuck yea. I like the ones with anime eyes. Maybe add an Holla Forums logo and put in the banner thread.

What the heck is in your cum that stains everything like rust??? My cum is white and doesn't really stain at all.

Damn, that's insane.
You shouldn't throw them out, instead put them all into one of those donation bins, kek