Brownpill thread

post brownpills guise, i'll start

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill, who presents and narrates the attached video.

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Holla Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal.

I am forever indebted to Sir Reginald for showing me the path to enlightenment. It has opened my eyes and given me a sense of empowerment. My autism was cured, and I have since moved out of my parent's basement, started 2 successful businesses, and I now have 3 beautiful wives who all partake in the brown pill with me! I'm truly on top of the world! I could be president some day! ;)

brown pill ftw!

EW!!! >:^(

Where's all the dickholes pissing out poop noodles??????

turds are gross

fuck off, normalfag

How dare you diminish the sanctity of the brown pill by refering to it as a common turd.

is that… poopoo?

Strawberry shitcake anyone?

And you guys wonder why this site is dying, with all the racism, misogyny, homophobia antisemitism and now this literally shitty thread what do you expect?

you tell 'em, goy.

Yes, Jim should delete all that so we can kick back and enjoy a wholesome zero post board!

Holy shit. Was that the day after thanksgiving?

Hey Jimbo, here's a new hobby that doesn't involve fucking up Holla Forums!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…

Shitcake is delish!

any girl who can birth a boulder like this is a 10 in my book ;)