Brownpill thread

Ryder Sullivan
Ryder Sullivan

post brownpills guise, i'll start

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill, who presents and narrates the attached video.

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin /pol/ maymays, this one is the readl deal.

David Thompson
David Thompson

I am forever indebted to Sir Reginald for showing me the path to enlightenment. It has opened my eyes and given me a sense of empowerment. My autism was cured, and I have since moved out of my parent's basement, started 2 successful businesses, and I now have 3 beautiful wives who all partake in the brown pill with me! I'm truly on top of the world! I could be president some day! ;)

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

brown pill ftw!

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

EW!!! >:^(

Sebastian Reed
Sebastian Reed

Where's all the dickholes pissing out poop noodles??????

Josiah Powell
Josiah Powell

turds are gross

James Reyes
James Reyes

fuck off, normalfag

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

How dare you diminish the sanctity of the brown pill by refering to it as a common turd.

Ryan Lee
Ryan Lee

is that… poopoo?

Jacob Reyes
Jacob Reyes

Strawberry shitcake anyone?

Liam Lopez
Liam Lopez

And you guys wonder why this site is dying, with all the racism, misogyny, homophobia antisemitism and now this literally shitty thread what do you expect?

Charles Long
Charles Long

you tell 'em, goy.

Austin Davis
Austin Davis

Yes, Jim should delete all that so we can kick back and enjoy a wholesome zero post board!

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

Holy shit. Was that the day after thanksgiving?

Robert Ward
Robert Ward

pigshit pootine fries

Hey Jimbo, here's a new hobby that doesn't involve fucking up Holla Forums!

Ethan Adams
Ethan Adams

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…

Shitcake is delish!

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

any girl who can birth a boulder like this is a 10 in my book ;)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit