Free relationship advice only $0.99

Hello boys and girls, I'm the pickup user, tell me about your relationship problems and I will help you out.

degenerate whore

I've got no relationship problems because I don't have a relation.

28 and never had a proper partner.

going on a second date with this girl tomorrow.

not sure whether she'll expect me to make a move or anything, to be frank, i'm fine with hanging out, but dates make me anxious as fuck.

i'm worried that if i don't try something she'll think i'm not interested, or lose interest herself… what do you think user?

and don't tell me to do what feels natural, i've been doing that for the last 15 years and literally gotten nowhere.

Well done!

You're on the right track, let me ask you first, what do you personally think needs to be done so she won't lose interest?

Also, do you have a date plan? How it starts, where you go, what you do, how it ends?

So, this girl messaged me out of the blue a while back. Came across me on steam somehow. She was really cutesy, bouncy and energetic. I doubted she was who she claimed at first. This lead to webcam, and fooling around a lot, and making "dates" to watch shows and movies together every night, and her asking me to keep the skype call open while she slept because it made her feel safe, that sort of stuff. We were in talks for me to go visit her.

Now, I know a lot of that sounds really naive, but let me say while yes I can be very naive in relationships, I do have plenty of real life experience, though primarily with crazy girls. I'm just kind of smitten with this girl, and she's so much the opposite of what I'm usually into, and in a way she feels kind of out of my league so I'm always kind of quiet when I'm with her, until I get horny, and then the predator comes out, and I have a pretty deep, masculine voice so she pretty much will do whatever I ask. Then afterwards I feel awkward about it and we go back to watching movies and playing vidya together.

I keep having connection trouble. I'll disappear for a few days, then message her and apologize.

Thing is… My internet was down for four days. I message her to apologize, and it goes RIGHT BACK down for another solid week.

I hate calling people under the best of circumstances. I've alienated most of my friends and even my brother this way because I freak out about making phone calls, so more or less another week has passed with me having internet access, but afraid to try and contact her. The worst part is she's reached out to me again during this time, and I was still terrified to message her. In part because I didn't want her to think I was ignoring her, and in part because I know she'll monopolize all my time, and when I cut off women completely I'm soooo much more productive. And right now I'm poor as fuck and trying to save up so I can go spend time with her, but it's kind of a catch-22.

How can I stop being such a sperg and just go talk to her and stop being so nervous around her?

I asked a girl to marry me and she said yes but I'm worried she won't move out of her mom's house because she's so attached to her cat. How do I get her to grow the fuck up and move on with life?

If you're not willing to let her bring her cat with her, then you don't deserve her.

I suggest you type less.

She knows you're interested. What she'll think is that you're a pussy - because you will be if you don't make a move.

Fortune favors the bold. It's much better to clumsily make a move and have her tell you "no" or "not yet" than to do nothing and spend the rest of your life in regret. As long as you don't go completely psycho and attack her, there'll be no hard feelings from her if you try for a kiss and she says "no." So you need to do that instead of stressing about it.

It's easiest to get a first kiss while standing up. I like to take girls for walks on a boardwalk at the beach in my town. If you can find something like that where you live, that's where you need to go. Basically, you put your arms around her, hold eye contact, and move in slow for the kiss. If she's not into you (unlikely) she can rebuff you when you put your arms around her. But 99% probability, she'll love it.

She still make not fuck you, but getting to the kissing stage is better than posting on Holla Forums asking what to do.

Plot twist: I'm a MGTOW guy. I think you'll be happier without her in the long run.

I'm extremely allergic to cats and would die. It's not an option.

HOLY FUCK, op is baiting anons into just fucking up their every chance. IGNORE THREAD, SAGE AND WHATNOT, KILL YOURSELF OP

If she lives near enough for you to meet up, then you need to do that. If she doesn't live near enough, then you're wasting your time on her. Seriously, every moment that you spend on skype or whatever, is a moment that should be spent doing literally anything else - fuck, working out would be better.

pick one

I'm not OP. My advice is solid. But yeah, I am MGTOW. I'm forty-fucking-two. I've been everywhere and done everything. I'm not trying to convince you to go MGTOW - that's why I gave honest and useful advice. I'm just telling you the long-range truth.

fucking this

hang up a picture of elliot rodgers ms "just go for it, kiss people wildly, be "bold"" and then hang yourself next to it

Regardless, you should absolutely fucking kill yourself if that's how you got women. What you're doing is the equivalent to telling someone who wants a legendary monster fish to try digging in the mud by hand for it. All you'll "catch" is gutter scum.

Wait WTF are you talking about?? Here's my post:

I stand by it. It's good advice.

Someone replied to my post here:

So I replied again. What the actual fuck are you talking about "if that's how you got women" - I haven't said anything remotely offensive to anyone. Maybe you should kill yourself since you can't read.

I have a crush on my sister, she's 4 years older and has always been there for me, she was my BFF growing up, and looked after me more than our mother did, our mother was abusive and neglectful towards us and my sister always was willing to sacrifice herself to protect me from her, our father was never in our lives, but I think he would have been a lot better to us than our mother was.

however, now that we've both moved out of the house, we have had less time to spend together, we try to see each other whenever we can, and constantly talk to each other when we can't, our unusual closeness has made it so that we don't have any other social lives out side of each other, even the few friends we had made before moving out disappeared due to how we neglected them in favor of each other, when this was pointed out to me i started to question my relationship with my sister.

she has had boyfriends and i have had girlfriends, but we are both currently single, and i think we each would like to focus on other things besides dating, like hanging out together.

there has always been a physical closeness between us, never sexual, but definitely something that could be mistaken for romantic, we tended to sleep together in each others arms while wearing clothes when we were in the same house, and are comfortable with talking about anything with each other, even subjects that other siblings usually avoid, finally we have seen each other naked on numerous occasions, as both of us have always been comfortable in the buff around each other.

secretly, i find her the most sexually desirable creature imaginable, in fact, i have had sexual fantasies about my sister in the past, and i continue to have these fantasies, of course, she isn't my sister in the fantasies, as i imagine I'm some other man, who is not related to her, but when i finish masturbating, i still have to still with the shame that comes with using a mental avatar to imagine having sex with her.

I've never told her that i find her sexually attractive, but i think she is suspicious that i do, if she does know about this, she's never shown any sings of discomfort about it, but i know i shouldn't be thinking about her this way, and it scares the fuck out of me.

this isn't like one of those /incest/ fantasies, as these persistent sexual feelings towards my sister are legitimately disturbing to me, i definitely don't want to act on them, as i am afraid of what telling my sister that i have fallen in love with her would do to our relationship, that i am more than happy with in the state it currently is in.

even if she accepts and ever reciprocates my love confession, incestuous relationships between full siblings is illegal where we live, and the punishment is likely worse than those of half siblings, and as the man, i would be more likely to be severely punished for it than she is, as for our mother and father, i sure neither of us would give a fuck what they think of us having a romantic relationship together, in fact, if they disapproved of it, it would probably make it feel even better for us, finally pregnancy is no concern, my sister is on the pill and i would take a lot of care not to get her pregnant, though it would be nice to adopt some children together if possible.

the most upsetting aspect is the lack of westermarck effect here, we were raised together in the same household for our entire lives, and there was never any doubt that we shared both parents with each other, in fact, no one could ever mistake us for anything but siblings, due to how much we resemble each other, so why has this happened to me?

and if westermarck isn't as effective as people think it is, then how many other sibling romances are happening out there in secrecy?

i feel like how i imagine a closeted homosexual or anti-pedo pedo would feel, being constantly tormented by desires to do what you and society considers reprehensible, and are afraid of hurting someone you care about should you ever act on them.

i know this is some heavy shit, and i probably need professional help with this, but I'm going to see if i can get a psychiatrist, and for now am more willing to ask about it here than on yahoo.

Ooh yeah, I know this feel and I can tell you it sucks.

Look, first she should understand that your internet is shit and you shouldn't apologize for it. Don't get into the habit of apologizing all the time because then she would expect one from you even if you didn't really do anything that bad.

Second, LTRs suck, try to avoid them as much as you can in future, try and see her in person now that you two know each other well BUT instead of going all the way to her place, it would be 10x better to get her to invest and take the risk and come over to your town, if she can't pay for her own travel expenses then you can pay for them if you have the cash but then again…

You have to get the cash to move on, there's nothing really you could do about it except reassure her that your shit is serious and you want to see her one day.

The women and other things I would like to fuck aren't real in this reality. Do you know of anything that would help me get to a place where they are real, or any perhaps could you give me any advice on how to make them real in this universe?
I am open to things: Equestria, a place where monster girls are real, Silent Hill, fuck I'll even take a universe with feminine xenomorphs with different mating strategies.
Any advice would be most appreciated.

learn how to build sex robots.

You would have to discover that. Learning implies it has been done before, and you are just following their footsteps, and I think VR would better for my purposes. Not that I am intelligent to do either. I wouldn't be asking if I was.

1. ALL xenomorphs are female, only the facehuggers are males.

2. build sex robots, you can make them look however you want, and program them with your perfect personality, the technology may not be here right now, but we are getting close, you would need to learn some computer science for the Artificial Intelligence and engineering for the body, but all love takes sacrifices.

23, never even touched a girl
I am beyond "relationship advice" lol

This is all correct, I might also add that you should be touching her, caressing her and holding her frequently (but not constantly) during the date so that it won't feel weird when you hold her just before you kiss.

How would you even kiss someone if you haven't even touched them? o__0

Is this pasta?

>>>/tulpa/
They might help.

Why don't you get a hooker lol

Pffft, you're still a baby by my book, girls fuck guys much older than them, we only get better as we age.

I have no idea how to even get one

That's good in theory, but the problem is having a pretext to do it without it feeling forced. In my extensive experience, the first time you do it, you should just go in for a kiss.

You go slow, and it feels totally okay. I'm not suggesting you yell surprise, grab her, and start pawing. I'm suggesting a romantic spot, the sun is setting, a cool breeze is blowing. The two of you have been talking. There's a pause in the conversation and you lock eyes. You put your arm around her and she knows a kiss is coming. You slowly move in and do it.

I promise you, chicks love that shit.

(still MGTOW though)

feminine isn't a gender, it is a look

Dude, they're like delivery pizza. Pick one and call.

Do not take advice from 99% of faggots on Holla Forums, you'll get yourself exiled or earn some years in jail for rape accusations. "Just go in and fucking kiss her" regardless of "touching her to get her used to it" Jesus fucking Christ have you all only ever dated braindead skanks? Have any of you been in a relationship for longer than a decade? Are any of you still in one?

One should sooner fucking kill themselves before they so much as take the hand of a woman who'd not slap you for making moves like this shit on them.

Reminder that if you're a Holla Forumstard Chad has already done everything with your girl including pissing on her face so you don't need to panic about shit like holding her hand.

They are illegal where I live. It's not like I can just google them.

It doesn't matter if they're illegal, the police rarely care about anything other than streetwalkers. The police also only trap incalls if you're paranoid.

Any reason as why I should care about relationships?
I mean, women are shit, and expensive to boot.

Because if you don't have kids we get overrun by niggers and mudslimes and will be genocided.

Hold her hand when crossing the road, touch her arm when making a point, hold her by the waist when walking. You're just a touchy-feely guy, girls love being touched, their whole body is a sex organ. They don't mind unless you look like you are staring at them or feeling them up while doing it.

It's not necessary to touch before kissing, but I'd totally recommend it to those new to the game because there is a lot of pressure on both of you when you stop her, get her silent and move in for the kiss, if you are inexperienced then it would feel awkward and out of place unless you have been touchy-feely all that time in which case it comes off smoother.

Not really my problem. If anything having children would put them at risk of being overrun by niggers and sand niggers. Why would you wish that on your children.

You're a girl aren't you?

This.

Women aren't bad, if you are alpha enough you can get almost any chick to be your sweet little cockslave.

It'll be your problem. This will happen in your lifetime. You'll retire at 65 and instead of touring the world you'll be either raped to death or beheaded while watching everything you worked to create burned to the ground. Your life will be a meaningless waste of time, a pointless wank.

We have different perspectives, user. A conversation about this subject can serve a no purpose. If you have any other reason as to why men should give a shit about relationships, or as to why women aren't shit, please share.

You've been mentally poisoned by feminism for men. Sorry, user. I don't know how to help you.

Yes, because people that have values that deviate from your own have been indoctrinated by some ideology. People can have different values and priorities in life, user. People can be different, it is nothing to be scared of.