NEET goes to Walmart

Which one of you fuckers was this?

Who fucking buys games from Walmart, anyways?

Did this really happen?

fuck outta here you raging fucking faggit.

I get really pissed off when walmart people leave perishables in the candy aisle because they're too fucking lazy to put it back.

Why did you record this?

I do, but then again Walmart is right next to my fucking house.

this story is Holla Forums in a nutshell

I like mark.

because you love to ban people, just like him. You two are two peas in a pod. Fucking faggots.

Well, to be fair Mark bans people because Holla Forums is a board with a topic.

So you're basically admitting that you ban people for no reason (aside from the CP for obvious reasons).

implying Holla Forums isn't a shit board>

I usually have a reason; be it spam, CP, pedoshit, etc.

I like Holla Forums. I think it's one of the best boards on the site.

It's full of conversation, discussion, and user created content. It's well regulated and there isn't a lot of shitty threads; when there are shitty threads the users do a good job at self moderating.

It's not full of the idiot spammers who are constantly trying to shit the place up.

Sure the rules are a bit strict, but it's a board with a specific topic.

you are pure fucking cancer. This is why I have always disliked you as a vol.

Its a shit board fam.

Do you like me, user-sama?

When you first started out I did, because you kept permabanning VPN IPs. I haven't been paying attention to the logs recently so I don't know. I'll get back to you on that.

When you first started out I didn't*

Well, get over it. I like Holla Forums and you can't do anything about it.

T-thanks dubs-sama

well, I work in a used library store. It's all cute and stuff. We also some times people donates dvd and video and CD's so we have a little cute sectrion were we sell them.

Today I have encounter 25 year old looking fat individual with his mother. I see him atleast once a time every season. he's our main buyer of manga & video-game. Each time I see this individual I just wishe that he buys a classical novel or plato's republic. It hurt to see him.

It's okay to be autist or doing asperger, but buying video games and mango in a shop filled with classical stuff and intense jazz CD's and amth books and shit, is pretty much asking to be an idiot.

Nice fucking bait. 9/10

What game was it!?

Hey fam ^.^

plato is 10/10 tbh
not Holla Forums, I'd recommend karl max the capital just like I'd recommend the prince by machiavelli
kinda

:3

outside of the cave and some surface shit, he kinda stinks, but cheers anyway

bink