Stalker Wew

Some shit happened yesterday:
>talk to him again
I kept asking him if I've done anything wrong that I could apologize for or if there is anything I could fix about myself that he doesn't like, but he didn't say much.
Yet I'm still blocked by him on Snap, and he kept making excuses when I asked him if he'd like to hang out some time.

Why would anyone force themselves to be friends with someone if they're not comfortable with them, especially after breaking it with them?
I'll tone it down with the stalking, though. Tracker stays in my room for now.

Another thing:
God, it was so tempting to say "I know you're not joking about this" with a serious face and see how he'd react.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0lHMVPaZrb5UAQ3B
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for suicide.

πŸ’―

I love Kennedi Cotarelo

😹

shave 'em

6+5+6

I wish I had a cute gay stalker

Are you attractive OP?
πŸ’©

πŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠDoes this work?βœŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Perhaps.
Getting more /fit/, dressing well, taking care of my hair and hygiene…
But for the face? I don't know.

He probably realizes you wanna bang him and he doesn't want to hurt you

What is this even supposed to mean?

Like generally guys don't ask their mates if they're gay and like cute boys

You're confusing two different people.
The guy I'm stalking I refer to with italicized pronouns.
Our mutual friend is the one who "jokingly" said he's bi and likes cute guys.

Ohhh, my bad

Would've been 10/10 funny to do the serious face, and can always laugh and say you're playing once you get the reaction (if you have alright social skills)

You're a creep, and your stalkee is creeped out by you. He doesn't want you and he doesn't want a relationship with you.

Your choices are to keep stalking and not get caught, to stop stalking, or to get caught and he'll beat the shit out of you and/or get you arrested.

Tits or gtfo

It would be out of character for me.
He'd know I'm being serious.

What the fuck is this?

You're not very old, are you, "oldfag"?

Old enough to know whatever I say won't matter

I've been doing these threads for a year now.

Funny. Last March is when Holla Forums started turning into 4chan.

Go to Holla Forums and ask when the world started turning into shit.
You'll hear WW2, the 60's, the 80's, the 2000's… but never a consensus.

Now ask Holla Forums when it went to shit.

I wonder what his dick is like.

I hope it's a small noodle dick that I can suck on and just keep in my mouth for hours on end like a lollipop.

it's over

move on

'let's be friends'

is just a euphemism for-

'i'm done with you'

But we were friends.
We were never in a relationship.

A same sex relationship could get you in deep shit here, which is why I haven't brought it up.

ok nevermind

go ahead and try to fuck him, if it's already awkward you may as well

Something like this happened to me once where a guy would post my steam avatars on /x/ every time I changed them.

He would post them right as I clicked on /x/ as if he could see what I was dong.

lol

It's just coincidence.
I used to go to this vidya news site, and every time I opened it there would be an article posted within the past few minutes, usually a minute before I opened it.

You say that, but I'm not a retard.

They were 184x184px images with black pixel boarders of OC I created and cropped specifically for steam.

It was undoubtedly my work he was taking from my stem account and uploading.

I assumed it was a RAT and reinstalled OS on an encrypted drive.

I should also add that his file names were the same as my steam usernames at the time. So it was completely obvious.

I meant the part where you said "He would post them right as I clicked on /x/".

my fucking eyes!

Oh. I'm pretty sure it was just a remote desktop viewer.

He would often start up conversation with me telling me "I know a lot better and I shouldn't waste my talent"

So I booted up a new OS on an encrypted drive and secured the hell out of it.

Haven't seen the poor guy since. Then again, I don't browse /x/ either. I kind of miss the poor guy.

How did he get a remote desktop viewer on your computer?

How can I test his words and see if he really meant it?

wew

Oh my God, Holla Forums, things are improving.
The night is darkest before the dawn.

He said he had lots of homeworks and stuff, which he would normally use as an excuse and that'd be the end of it, but I asked him anyway if he'd like to go out for dinner tonight along with mutual friend, and he said he'll try to finish up what he can and see if he can come.

One word: Hope.

chegum

Nice blogpost

thanks fam

I think it might actually happen now.

I was a fool to rely on mutual friend.
I need a car of my own.

Nothing happened. Not even a "sorry, can't make it" from mutual friend.

Stop making these cancerous threads, and go start a blog.

no u

I'm stupid: Did your stalkee not show up or could your mutual friend not give you a ride?

I'm stupid: Did your stalkee not show up or could your mutual friend not give you a ride?

Fix your shit hotwheels

I agreed with mutual friend to pick me up and stalkee after he's done from doing his thing, but he didn't even call to say he can't come after being done.

He is just playing hard to get. What he really wants is for you to rape him unexpectedly.

He may pretend to fight it, but in the end he will thank you.

I was talking about mutual friend. He's the one who didn't call.

I was unfair to mutual friend
Turns out he was the one who said he couldn't make it, so mutual friend cancelled.

there's so much i could do

I think I should stop it with the stalking, or at least tone it down.
(Not the candid videos, though)

I was thinking: If I really did get what I want, a relationship with him, what kind of partner would I be, and how would my personality affect it?
I guess too much obsession would have adverse effects on things like trust and whatnot.

boom

Shit.
Mutual friend changed his Snap password.

He probably looked up what being logged out of Snap means.

Shit, I just remembered: He asked me today about how people get hacked.

I told him that people do it physically.

I didn't tell him about key logging, though. (the way I got his passwords)

wew

I have a plan: I'll tell mutual friend that I know. But not now.

you should just kill yourself. If you're too pussy to do it yourself hire a hitman off the deepweb

He doesn't want to hurt him. He wants to cuddle with him and whisper sweet nothings in his ear.

He doesn't want to be around you.
He never will want to be around you.
Nothing you can do will ever make him want to be around you.
He doesn't want a relationship with you.
He will never want a relationship with you.
never.
ever.
No, not even then.
No, not even if you do that.
It's not going to happen tomorrow. Or next month. Or next year. He will never want you.

deal with it.

But I keep hoping.
That's why I'm an idiot.

that's the best feel ive seen in ages

thank you

What does one need to do in order to acquire such dedicated interest from another person?

1-Be cute.
2-Change their life.

How has said individual changed your life?

I used to be extremely introverted (and I still am to some to degree) but he treated me like I wasn't, like one of his friends, and that encouraged me to go out and live my life.
I went out and did things with him that I've never done with anyone before or for a long time. He made me happy.

Progress.

Lunch tomorrow.

No lunch.

Rip, I feel for you stalker-kun.

At least he said that I should ask some of our friends if they want to come. This tells me two things:
1-High chance that he was serious.
2-We cancelled because of him. I talked to them, and they said we should do it within this coming week. He'll feel pressured to show up.

Everyone involved, even him and I, have to study for an exam. It was to be somewhat expected that this wasn't a good time.

This is something that I don't think any of you know (or perhaps some of you forgot because I haven't mentioned it in a long time), but I used to stalk my cousin (female), and still kind of do, if you consider following someone on Snap to be stalking.

She's really beautiful and pure, her father, lead a stable and healthy family life that I envy to this day, and she's very conservative, the kind Holla Forums would wife (but without the Holla Forums mentality, of course).

I started stalking him because I wanted someone to practice stalking in general and candid videos specifically on so that when I see my cousin again I can record her without anyone suspecting anything. (among other reasons)

I had no pictures of her, and I was desperate for anything that I followed an unknown actress' Instagram because she looks like my counsin.

I haven't seen her in two years, and she uploaded some Snaps today.

I don't feel as attracted to her anymore. I just want him. He's on my mind, all day, everyday.

She's probably the most perfect girl I've ever seen, but I don't feel like I want her the way I did before. I want him, with all his imperfections, with all of his overly hairy and cute body, with the way he laughs like a qt, the way he inches towards me when walking with me, with the way he can't roll R's the same way I was when I was a kid, with his dark and hairy patch on his arm, and even with the way he stinks and smells like shit in the morning. I miss that smell.

I wasn't really living until he showed me how to live, and I never really knew what I wanted in life until I knew him for the person that he is.

OH MY GOD HE JUST CALLED ME
ON HIS OWN

SAID HE'LL BE HERE IN TWO MINUTES

After all this time.

Everything went well.

I took a picture of us today and uploaded it to Snapchat.

He took a screenshot of it. Things are better than okay.

I wonder what today holds.

wot?

haskell

I don't know what to say.

I think he's just pretending to want to be friends.
Anyone talks to him and says something funny and he laughs audibly.
I try to say something funny and he just… smiles.

You do realize that I'll keep making these threads for months regardless of your spamming, right?

I know, I'm just trying to detour anyone who stumbles into this thread.

I've realized that you are a stubborn faggot. I hope you get arrested for being a homosexual stalker.

Keep making them though, you and that one other guy who keeps bumping this thread sure are having a good time.

And that worked very well in the past :^)

What gave that away, that I've been stalking a guy for a year?

Actually it has, like I said, it's only you and one other faggot that bumps this cancerous thread. That's why the threads last so long, they fall down to page 18 and then you (or that one other guy) bumps it again.

The only reason i'm not spamming this thread to the bump limit is because one of the pro-gay mods keeps deleting my spam.

Always fam. It's always been shit fam.

Stalker, how much time do you spend actually stalking him?

Depends.

What do I have during the day? Has something popped up that requires extra stalking attention? Is there something that I don't know yet?

Obivously I wouldn't do any stalking if I have an exam, and I wouldn't be stalking as much now as I did when I didn't know where he lived.

But regardless of that, I guess I can't put a number on it because every waking minute I'm thinking about him and what it'd be like to press my body against his, feeling his warmth as I hold him tighter, thinking about kissing and not feeling like a lonely person anymore, thinking about spending time with him even if we'd be doing nothing but sit together and lean against each other.

He posted a really cute selfie today.
His hair looked amazing and his nipple was poking a bit out of his shirt.

I wish you anons could see it.

Mutual friend's birthday is coming soon, so I asked him for suggestions for a gift.
He seemed quite engaged in this.

πŸ’©

I don't know if any of you remember this, but I used to stalk him by figuring out what classes he goes to.

Now that I have mutual friend's password, and they both have the same major, I can know what classes they both go to because one can know who is with them in the same class using one of the university's services that requires a password.

I now already know one of his classes in the first semester of the next academic year.

Also during the summer.

Fuck this weekend.

Such juicy, very drama, much scare, so interest.

You two should kiss

What are your plans for the weekend stalker?

Literally nothing

Roommate said nothing except for "bye" and left for the beach without telling me, and I just slept there without a thing to do.

Mutual friend guy is the only person who said he considers me as his friend and I've seen from him that he meant it, and he's not here for the weekend.

While we're talking about him: He's not here and I need to buy him some gift (I'm not talking about the guy I'm stalking). Any suggestions?

What is your friend interested in? Food is always a good choice though; if you can't think of anything else, try finding some rare treat he might enjoy.

We've done food more than anything else.
I wanna change it up. Buy something a bit expensive and meaningful.

bit*

Gold plated buttplug?

He's a bi top, not a faggot.

I hope you realise the irony of asking complete strangers for gift ideas when you want it to be meaningful.

He's been off the grid for a while now.
Don't know why.

Well that means you and I have different understandings of the word.

So I bought him a cologne.

I'm really not sure what's going on between us.
He's acting like there's something, but syas everything is fine.

I think I should confront him as he does it.

So we're going some place together after tomorrow.
We'll see how that goes.

I came up with an idea because I still don't know if he is into guys or not:

I flirt with him with a new account on Snapchat without showing him my face.

This is what fags and bis do here to find guys to fuck.

If everything goes well, we might send each other dick pics and I'll finally see if he has a cute little dick (not that I mind if it was big).

Maybe even set up for us to meet and surprise him (although I do admit that I wouldn't know if he'll consider it a pleasant surprise or not)

Repost from other deleted bread.

A little foreword: This isn't an autistic beta underdog story, and more importantly, this wasn't made up, as you can tell from the underwhelming outcomes.
I'll start calling him (the target of my stalking) "C", and start calling our mutual friend (the closet bisexual) "T".
cont.

One thing to know about me: I've lost most interest in females, not because of some MGTOW bullcrap, but because I'm more attracted to C right now.
Also skipping some little unimportant details in the story.
cont.

Note: As you may have noticed, there isn't much smooth flow and cohesion in the story. I'm just mentioning the biggest moments of the night in the order they happened to the best of my memory.
TL;DR: I tell muscular friend he should grow some balls and approach girls. Out of the four of us, I, the beta faggot, am the one first approached by a girl, and approached by multiple ones because I'm masking my betaness HARD, all the while I'm only thinking about C. I bring girls for T and try to encourage C. Most if not all of this long day's impressions of me left in C have been undone.
First thing I did when I returned to my dorm room was take a shower. I don't think I like clubs, and I don't know if I'm generalizing and it's just because this one was shit, or clubs just aren't for me. I did what I did because I wanted to change how C thought of me. I didn't get a single boner from getting intimate with those girls nor from dancing with them. I only want him.
We went out again today (different activity), and I told him that I didn't really like it, which came as a surprise to him, and I asked him if he'd go to a club again. It doesn't seem that he liked it, either.

Why is this thread so gEHy.

Because you just came.

The reason I refused the alcohol was because I don't drink.
I don't like losing control of myself.

Anons, just so you know, C is kinda rich.
He's going to the Maldives for the summer.

I don't envy him; I just feel that I'm not good enough for him because of it.

Pumb

I talked to T. Didn't bring up the fact that I logged in to his accounts.
But I did say that I knew he's bi and he has a crush on C. I assured him that I'm not telling anyone.
He kept denying, but he also asked what made me think so and if C brought this up with me.

how'd you know????

He's getting really defensive and aggressive about it.

Welp, I confronted T and told him about the password. I told him about what I saw on his Snap.
I told him I'm bi, too. I told him I have a crush on C.
He's the first person in my life that I've told about this.

This might be the stupidest or smartest thing I've done in regards to this whole thing.

It's either everything is going to shit, or I get to have a confidant that can help me.

Poombah

If I had to say, I'd say things are much better now.
I think I'll buy him a gift.

Why can't OP find wymyn attractive?

Not trying to offend just an honest question

Because OP is a faggot

But I ''do'" find them attractive.
Not as attractive as I used to, but still.

Bumbah

WAKE ME UP

test.

Salary coming soon, just won a contest, some money from another source coming in as well.
I'm definitely buying him a gift.

That's sweet.

Social standards aside, is a teddy bear wearing a shirt sprayed with your usual cologne something he would be interested in?

I don't think so, no.

What the fuck is Tracker?

GPS tracker.

Boom

Up

Gonna post some legs later on.

Bumperino or new thread

Here's a leg.

I got him a gift. I hugged him.
It felt nice.

Holy shit, I recognize that leg.

Do you also recognize my angle of shooting?

Penis camera

Shit, people are onto me.

Weew

That's a nice leg. Masculine without looking like Chewbacca.

That's a nice leg. Strong and masculine without looking like a gorilla.

Disgusting. Try Jean-Claude Van Damme for an 80's action hero.

I'm watching Breaking Bad s3e8, and the way Walter breaks up with Gale is almost the same as what happened with me and C.
Walt says they have different rhythms.
The similarity is uncanny.

I posted his arm some threads ago.
It's the same. Cutely hairy.

Pic of cute hairy arm.

Stew

Brew

Threw

Sandshrew

Cute. I bet he smells nice.

LOOKS LIKE A SANDNIGGER

wow rude

wow rude

You bet your ass he does.

Mountain Dew

Chew

im jew

For yew

Crew

Mew

Homebrew

Whew

Skew

New

When I think back to last semester, things weren't one-way. C sat next to me every time he came into class, the same way I sat next to him.
Throughout these college years, no one did that with me. He's the only one that came in and sat next to me specifically regardless of where I sat, even though he knew other people in class.
I had a lab with my roommate last year, and not even he sat with me.

He made me feel like I had someone whom I meant something to. Like I had someone who cared.

I'm not just attracted to C physically; he means a lot to me. I love him for who he is.

Hew

Call it self-sabotage or whatever, but I think I'll keep my distance from him, and I'll tell him that I'll do so. I don't think things improved; he just lied, and I can't wrap my head around why he would do that and bring me back when I already stayed away.

He's quite slippery. It's finals days and yet he has some extracurricular activities going on.
Couldn't get a chance to talk to him.

I've been to his room to tell him but he wasn't there.

The gift was still in wrapping.
It's been a week and he still hasn't opened it.

He hates me.

Said it's still in wrapping because he's taking it back home with him.
Confronted him about being blocked on Snap and he said he doesn't remember even adding me.

I showed T two candid videos of C; one of his ass and one of him playing with a pen in his mouth. He didn't seem impressed.
Haven't told him that I have almost 300 candid videos.

OP is insane and needs to do something dramatic or go get help. At this rate he's just gonna get caught without doing anything funny.

Op is really just a pathetic fagot. Either just kill him, yourself, or both. (Preferably the latter while streaming) I think we all see this climaxing in some sort of murder suicide.

So you're a bisexual virgin with an obsessive crush on your best and possibly only friend?

I don't think there's any possible way you could be more pathetic.

The funny part is now that I'm more attracted to guys and specifically him, I'm not nervous around girls anymore.

Pew

Gonna go shove something up my ass for the first time.
Also taking final exam.

Wish me luck on both.

Took a pen, lubed it with shampoo, slid in without pain. Neutral experience.
Tried again, felt some pain, stopped.
Was it because I wasn't squatting the second time?

Did that guy inject fucking spaghetti into his leg?

no, your just stupid

Keeps it from spilling out of your fanny pack.

It was actually body lotion, but I just forgot the term.

Spew

View

From other thread which got pruned too quickly:

I found ass pics.
They're hairy and brown, though.
I still like them simply because they're his.

Did I say that? I know I was, but I don't recall saying that here.

When ever it was that jewt nuked half/pol/, January IIRC.

I AM ZE MASTER OF ZE 8CHANZ

discord.gg/0lHMVPaZrb5UAQ3B
join my discord, there are no rules!

Says 200 here, but 206 spoopy fact: that's how many bones you have on the catalog.

Don't die on me

OP made a new thread here dawg

πŸ’Š