Tfw i have nothing to talk about now and will have to come up with new conspiracy theories to keep my retarded audience...

Literally an hour ago he was saying Hillary wouldn't concede and she was about to ask Obama to launch nukes.
The point in watching Alex Jones is to laugh at his batshit rants, I don't think that many people take him seriously.

Stop making Alex threads.
>>>Holla Forums

Just lie back and think of Hilary.

Just fuck off and take your hillarycunt and trumpcuck shit to >>>Holla Forums you obnoxious faggot.

There will always be shit going down. Hillary isn't in jail yet and the pedo satanists haven't been brought to justice.

What's with his obsession with selling absolutely useless products? FDA non approved pills, grinded coffee crap to "wake up", no "autismo for me" water filter, like what the fuck?

This is the mental level of the average Drumpftard. Take not people, it's insane Christian redneck's like this who secured power for Drumpf.

Do you think these sub 80 IQ hicks deserve the right to vote? I'm not so sure.

When will you Drumpflets get the message and FUCK OFF!
FUCK DRUMPF, FUCK ALEX, FUCK REDDIPOL AND FUCK YOU!

Your b8 is so low-energy now, it's not even funny.

DRUMPFTARD DETECTED!

who is this cum sock?

Obama and most his supporting people in the office will be out soon so who's he going to rant and sperg out about? Trump is president and the republicans took the house and senate seats. Well Alex finds a way I guess, maybe he'll go out for more irl shitposting.

It's just some CTR sperg not knowing if he gets fiered or put six feet under to cover up any tracks left.
Wait a bit, and the problem should solve itself.

wild guess here…money?

oh there will be a lot of themes to cover. obama is already pushing laws in the last minute and you have all those new organisation and left wing militias poping up

To be frank, you're incredibly short-sighted and unfamiliar with his work. As hard as this is going to be to believe given how hard he's been choking on Trump's dick and going after Obama for the last 8 years, Jones is effectively non-partisan.

His show is pure entertainment. Go look up his stuff during the Bush administration, he hated him, accused him constantly of being part of the illuminati/reptilians/new world order/globalists, and still does to this day. He was up his ass every day of that administration taking issue with his every decision and saying the same thing about him he's said about Obama.

Give it time, maybe four months max he's going to have a sudden and abrupt shift. He'll start voicing concerns with Trump's decisions, and then start saying he's "betrayed" us and then it'll be 8 years of "neocons" and "fascists".

True, I'm not that aware of his work other than his screaming rants. He made a 6 min video titled 'Donald Trump Thanks InfoWarriors For The Win' and only spoke about Trump for 1 min, the rest was ranting bout the MSM and finally a 1 min ad about his products to end the video. I guess the man will find a way to come up with stuff to randomly talk about.

Alex Jones is a big guy

4 2

Beefy/bear mode is the best mode.

clearly a Holla Forums false flag, pretend to be the "retarded guy who hates Holla Forums" so that everyone can agree with each other in a circlejerk. newfags have to signal that they "belong" here by spouting cliche Holla Forums virtues.
designated shitting board, designated shitting president.

It's okay, he can just go into business as a humble water filter salesman. Made In America, create jobs.

The fight against evil is eternal.

He is the MSM now, kiddo.

Stop lying using green text.

Good. Why do you trust the FDA?

Do you drink water straight from the tap? Answer the fucking question.

Plus, even braindead normalfags wouldn't take this guy seriously.

You'restill trying to force that shit?
I always thought you were being ironic, but you really are mad as fuck.

Nice try sudocuck

I love him. I even take all his pills. Wanna see my male vitality?

Wisscb?

I don't really like Alex Jones, but one thing I like about him is when he calls that news dyke "Mr. Maddow".

You are both confused, that's obviously Ralph Macchio.

delete pls

I'll like Alex Jones if he starts calling her News Dyke rather than Mr. Maddow.