ITT: """""classic""""" films you dislike

Mine is every single one on this list.

imdb.com/list/ls051416321/

Pulp Fiction - It's not on the list but everybody says it's great and I find it boring.

"Student of Tarkovsky" is just code for "pretentious cunt".

I haven't seen most of those.

Sauce on Tarkovsky hating all those movies? I would really love to read him shitting on them.

Time Within Time. It's just a diary so he barely explains why he hated those flicks.

Is this dyke kino?

That poor girl is definitely in love with the other chick.

All of Cucktin Tarantinywhitepeniso's films are terrible.

The original Lolita is probably one of the best dark comedies to ever exist. If you don't understand it, you're probably some retard that is just hating on it because "muh pedo degeneracy". If you actually understood it, you'd see that the movie actually mocks pedos.

Too much of a chick flick for my taste

I missed the train on this meme, explain it.

You watch it for the cinematography if you're a man. That and the fact that it isn't PROGRESSIVE.

Blair Witch project. The idea and lore is more interesting than the movie itself.

Most of spielbergs stuff is shit. But this one especially chaps my ass.

go back to whatever leftist shit hole you crawled out of.

you're not that tarkovsky fag who kept posting the threads with the kino anagram, are you?

i forgot to add that tarkovsky was an autistic weeb and his opinion means jack shit.

Lolita (1962) is a comedy and completely satirical. It's a very rough take on the actual novel, it doesn't portray what the novel tried to. The remake in the 90's was a lot closer to the novel and was more of a romance/drama.

You're literally a faggot if you think the older Lolita isn't a comedy.

he's an autist who can't into kubrick

don't try to explain it to him

I don't know, he's pretty dead on about all the movies on that list being shit. Except for maybe 2001 and The Godfather, but even those aren't nearly as good as they're made out to be.

maximum wew is now in effect

No, I'm just saying he's right about those movies. I liked Throne of Blood, which is a movie Tarkovsky thought was failure compared to Kurosawa's other films.

so does tarcucksky think shakespeare was a hack or something?

Haven't seen it yet, Holla Forums. Is it worth picking up?

The fact that they all fall unconscious under those clearly phallic looking pillars doesn't look dykie to me.

His films are very dialogue heavy, they aren't honestly my thing.

It hasn't aged well, but it's because so many movies aped the formula.

I like his trademark oners/long takes, does it have any in there?

It is a cool horror film, but I say it doesn't go full Alex Jones like They Live.

Videodrome is awesome, sexy, gross, and bizarre. It's a paranoid, surreal attack on mass manipulation via media.