Sooo true

Sooo true.

wow really makes you think

Only for those who aren't in charge.

underrated post

One bump equals one prayer!

but how can joker be real if our eyes aren't real?

Literally me.

ABSOLUTE

;_;

uhm no, adulthood is when you realize capeshit is childlish garbage for manchilds

DON'T TRY TO FIGURE ME OUT I'M A SPECIAL KIND OF TWISTED

Whoa! I'm intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor! It's literally me! *tips fedora

rip heeth leger ;_;
the best actor hollywood ever had killed by the jews
"Why so serious?" - heeth leger

What a grim world. Imagine, you're robbing a bank or something so that you can retire in leisure & no longer be driven insane by our violent capitalist world, when BOOM some rich, spoiled asshole with a bunch of gadgets and karate training swoops in and peppers you with hallucinogenic gas. A few of your mates go down hard, because "Batman doesn't kill", but that's little consolation when they wake up with shattered kneecaps & clavicles, made worse by the corrupt cops roughly cuffing & tossing them into the wagon after Bats is done grinding their unconscious faces into the tile to "subdue" them. And you? Oh, Batman shredded your left arm with his gay little batarangs, there's major nerve damage, blood loss, and your elbow won't ever work properly again, but HEY it was non-lethal, isn't he a nice guy? Enjoy your 20 years of ass-reaming, and enjoy "falling down the stairs" a lot down at the station, because Batman accidentally knocked out a bank guard and the cops blamed you.

Fuck Batman.

Guise just you wait Violent J Leto's Joker is gonna make Queef Lever's Joker look like the big baby brokeback bitch he always wuz, whut! Yo, did you know dude be knockin on Will Smith's trailer and runnin away'n'shit, ninja be crazy 4 real fam I swear it

You're the ultimate pleb. Everyone knows pic related is the real Joker.
JOKINO

Did

Did he just put face paint on top of his mustache? What the hell man, can't you commit to the role?

Yeah, he refused to shave it.

Whatever his philosophy, he just wanted to fuck everything up, so yea, if you think you are strong enough, go for it.

Wanna end up like the gay cowboy?

Childhood is when you call in to file a flight plan with the agency.

Adulthood is when you realize that crashing the plane makes more sense.

Childhood is when you want to be a Jedi.

Adulthood is when you realize living on Alderaan would have been a lot less painful.

Childhood is when you want to be a big guy.

Adulthood is when you realize that being in charge here can't be happening.

Childhood is when you don't get mistaken for a man.

Adulthood is when you do.

well…… you could say that batman is the unthinking defense of the status quo and that joker is the unthinking demolition of the status quo.
but after joker you're just left with chaos which strong, organized men will reforge into a new form of order.

so… league of shadows ftw.