This is why movies suck these days

This is why movies suck these days.

HEY

Only Trump will destroy political correctness. We're bringing the patriarchy back. Make cinema great again.

soon?

This is the one that made me unsubscribe to them. They're just trying to push political bullshit now.

You didn't unsubscribe when they made that biased video on Trump a year ago?

I was willing to ignore that, but lately they've been pushing political bullshit and complaining about "white washing" in movies. They've gone full retard.

top 10 Game Engines
Only logical thing about this list was unreal 3 being number one.

idTech or Lithtech or go home gayboy

no, this is why movies suck these days

top fucking kek

oh the horror

What did they mean by this?

When the goal is to erase such things from society altogether, it is horrible to the people wanting that.

It's still being done.

I never got this. How the fuck was this a caricature? Is it the way the slaves dressed? That's what they dressed like. Is it the fact that they talk stupidly? Do they honestly expect fucking uneducated slaves to be erudite and intelligent? Niggers talk stupidly like that TODAY. Literally how is it a caricature?

tranny

You mean you were ok with the channel being literally nothing more than TOP 10 DUMB THINGS YOU SHOULDN'T CARE ABOUT clickbait garbage?

Pick one, nigger.

Let me get this straight:

Anons here are clicking these links. Anons here have "subscribed" to various YT accounts, which means that anons have YT accounts and regularly sign in. And these people think they belong here?

Youtube keeps you logged in, how else am i gonna keep following my ASMR waifus?

don't think on it too hard - the day i realized Holla Forums was reddit 2.0 was the day there started to be fifteen youtube celebrity bullshit posts in the catalog on any given day

anything with "top ##" in the name is clickbait garbage and you should kill yourself for watching it or linking to it.

How would the ironic version be?
"I called the black guy drinking grape juice and eating fried chicken nigger as a method of subversion, you ignorant bigot!"

This tbqh fam

Wait, wasn't the boy in 16 Candles drunk too?

It's been (((decided))) that they were noble, peaceful humans forced into endless torture and torment forever more by every single white person (including the white slaves).

Listen up shitlord, since you obviously have no idea how alcohol affects men and women differently. When women drink alcohol they become more complacent with the patriarchy and their rape detectors shut down and they instinctively invite any male in their vicinity to mate with them, and when men drink alcohol their rape hormones go up with every drink, and the lower inhibition they feel leads to an increase in patriarchal forces from the testes which increases the amount of rape-charm which they then use to gain entry to the nearest female.

I think the ironic version would be something like Blazing Saddles.

THAT'S PRETTY SHIT

kys fam

Yeah, more or less. Yes, it was clickbait but it was entertaining. I don't like being lectured to while I'm being entertained.

What happened?
I have no idea.
. . .
I never went out with a freshman. Not even when I was a freshman.
Me either.
You were pretty crazy. I was?
Yeah. You know what I like best?
My clean, close shave?
No. Waking up in your arms.

Source?