Current Year Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt3315386/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's black now, what's the big deal?

>>>Holla Forums

Fuck off cuck.

Go kill yourself

Watch, Kikes are gonna remake Scarface with a nigger. I guarantee it.

>>>Holla Forums

Oh look, another classic comedy with a shit minority switch off. Wonder when people will realize what they're doing is just trying to edge out classic white stuff with nigger and women stuff.

Hollywood was doing it because they were out of ideas, now it's pretty clearly motivated.

More like

It'll fail

MY NAME IS BUCK

AND I'M HERE TO CUCK

YOUR HORSE

Jesus fucking Christ….It's worse than I imagined.

They literally just took the name so they could shit all over it and dilute it down with fucking nog humor.

This is absolutely hilarious, for ALL the wrong reasons

is he called that because he'll do anything for a buck?

JUST

manufactured outrage

am i supposed to care a bout a shit comedy movie starring a fat slob getting a remake starring niggers?

literally who cares, at least fatass john candy's family probably get paid for the exposure it generates for the original

BUCK

stop that. uncle buck was fucking garbage. you're thinking of the great outdoors or something

Check out the dislikes

Why would John Candy's family get paid? He didn't make the movie, he just starred in it.

Honestly, that kind of kinda gives me hope for humanity. At least they got taste.

Apparently they tried this once before and it didn't work

starring roles pay out residuals for dvd sales etc… even after death to the actors estate.

did you not pay attention to anything during the writers strike a few years ago?

That's for the movie. Spin-off TV shows are a completely different ball game

No

right but im saying the tv show could generate exposure for the original movie.

but this time they're black, and as we all know, black people are just inherently funnier and better

In which case his family would get paid for the movie, not the TV show.

But that trailer was hilarious, though. Hilariously bad.

AND I LIKE TO PARTY

You're right, Uncle Buck wasn't great. It had some good moments, and John Candy is likeable even though he was a obese.

The point though you stupid nigger is that it is a current year remake designed only to replace the white man with a nigger. That it happens to a bad movie, mediocre movie, or good movie isn't the point.

I wouldn't want an Uncle Buck show period, but that's beside the point. Pretty soon there won't be anything they haven't remade to remove the white man and replace him with a bitch or a nigger.

hpw are you this fucking stupid… that is exactly what i fucking said the first time you ignorant wet fart

if you arent making new movies yourself you have no right to complain

No it isn't. Don't go shifting the goalposts.

0/10

you have the reading comprehension skills of a dead sea sponge

they should remake roots but switch races of the casts

don't care how hard you try

you niggas can't hope to replace John Candy

it's not like black remakes of comedies are always bad

Black Death At A Funeral was way better than the English version, for example

0/10 dropped

Wasn't the original Scarface about Al Capone? Which criminal would they make it about this time?

Raymond Washington

It was loosely based on and inspired by Capone. It wasn't about Capone. Capone was still alive back then and could have easily sued them.

Seeing as the DePalma film basically took the 1930s movie and set it in Miami in the 80s, another remake would probably do the exact same thing.

Why did you have to say it?

imdb.com/title/tt3315386/

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

niggas stealin the white man's movie

I don't think it is immediately bad.
The type of person Uncle Buck was, exists in every culture. I'll give it a shot, but I'm not going to give it any leeway.

I'm almost tempted to watch it just to see how hilariously bad it will be.

I am simply amazed at niggers. Not only do they steal anything that isn't nailed down (and with Section 8 even houses aren't safe), they've now upgraded to stealing ideas and artistic output of superior races.

He doesn't even have the same spirit or feel that Uncle Buck did.

Ueeegh.
Didn't they already try to rip off the great outdoors like this?

no I mean they should remake it and cast black people as the slaveowners and white people as the slaves
I mean it's just not fair that black men get rejected from slaveowner casting calls

And to hide all search results for the original.

Candy and Hughes are rolling in their graves.

But why? Anyone who's familiar with the movie is only familiar with it because of John Candy. It's not like it has any marquee value outside of that. Turning it into an unfunny nigger comedy will just turn people off.

Then again, that's the name of the game now, isn't it? Take something people are fond of, give it a fresh paint of CURRENT YEAR and play the victim the moment people call it shit. I fully expect Planes, Trains, and Automobiles starring Martin Lawrence and Ice Cube to be made soon.

How does Mike Epps keep getting work?

Uncle Buck certainly wasn't the best movie that John Candy did but it was still a decent movie.

This shit just looks ridiculous. In the movie, John Candy played a guy who, while unreliable, still put his best foot forward to try to be a good uncle and babysitter. But this show is going to make the character look like a bumbling fuck who starts all sorts of shenanigans with kids who are more than competent at taking care of themselves.

Basically we have another Ghostbusters case. They take an old movie with loveable characters and replace the entire cast to meet quotas, all while shitting on everything that made the old movie good. Oh but at least they modernized it by adding in sexual themes to the children with twerking and sexting. Nothing like a new spin of degeneracy!

Not even worth pirating tbh

Dubs and good times will get a white remake

ABC """""""FUNNY"""""""

I-it's like a parody of a comedy show opening. It's seriously Too Many Cooks tier.

>>>/edgy/

Basically "give us more shekels for our terrible agenda-ridden writing".

They would most likely remake it with a white guy selling meth, because all white men are murderers, and set in some flyover state in the midwest because all the horrible people who wont vote shillary live there as well

I agree with this. I just watched Uncle Buck Movie recently since it happened to be on and it has a totally different tone than this one is trying? to imitate.

This is just a bland comedy that is using the Uncle Buck name to sell it. Of course you've got to update it so you can date the series in current black stereotypes. Mike Epps is just acting like himself and this series would have been better if played that character up more because he's no uncle Buck.

Little black girl twerking and using a chainsaw to break down a door to stop a girl making out with jerk guy is not even remotely close to the original Uncle Buck in any sense of the word. The original Uncle Buck had a surprising amount of drama and heartfelt moments resolved in a competent way with the comedy. Jokes in this one just go in one ear and out the other. It was right to kick Buck out of the way at the end of the first episode but since the teen daughter hugged the mother, now it's okay for him to stay in the house. Didn't make sense because the mother clearly heard her younger daughter say she learned twerking from a prostitute. The only reason she agreed because they wanted to establish the status quo for the rest of the season.

It's not as bad as the School of Rock tv series but it's still bad. It's more forgettable than anything. What is with so many revival of old movies and tv series this year that just fail so miserably?

Nobody should watch this because in the end, it's just a bad sitcom. We don't need any more of those.