WE WUZ COWPOKES AN' SHEEEEEIT

WE WUZ COWPOKES AN' SHEEEEEIT

negroes were often used to herd the cows in the wild west, they were known to be unruly criminals, so cowboys is literally the "thug" of wild west

I dont care that hes black since fuck knows they could have gone with will smith or some other popular with the normals black actor, but that outfit is way to fucking clean for roland.

How can this adaption be any good if they don't even get the main character right?

Fuck, even Idris looks like he doesn't want to be there. He knows it's shit.

Black CIA?

Remember the last time smith was in a western?

The song was fun, though

Well, I'm a badass Cowboy livin' in the Cowboy days. Wiggy, wiggy, scratch, yo, yo, bang, bang. Me and Artemus Clyde frog go save Salma Hayek from the big metal spider. A wiggy wig wig wiggy wiggy wig Fresh cowboy from the west side

But moooom

Idris Elba does indeed look a lot like Clint Eastwood.

Fucking Jew producers.

thank fuck that happened, you know he would be in the role if it hadnt.

Doubt it. Wild Wild West aside, Will hasn't had a hit in quite a while. Part of it comes from the fact that he took that four year break from acting to find roles for his retarded son.

Whereas Idris has been on The Wire, he's been on Luther, he was in Thor, Prometheus. His career's on the rise.

A casting director would be more likely to get the black man on the rise rather than the washed up black man, even if the washed black man hadn't already failed as a cowboy

If you look at it from the angle of being an unofficial sequel to Wild Wild West, its worth a torrent.

me too tbh
people just don't appreciate good schlock anymore

When you think about the irreparable damage he has done to his career to try to force his son into celebrity, Will Smith is black father of the year all years.

How can he be a father if his son isn't real?

I mean that wasn't entirely untrue.

Apparently the most famous black cowboy went by the nickname "Deadwood Dick". I'm not joking.

DEADWOOD DICK

I'm sure it was understood to be short for Deadwood Richard back then

But his real name was "Nat Love".

Looks like he also invented the Jheri curl.

As an older person, you all have no idea how annoying that song was. It was everywhere.We used to have only like 4 music channels here and one day it was on every single one simultaneously.

Meh. I like Idris, so it could be good.

I've honestly just stopped giving a shit about the whole race washing stuff in Hollywood.

Wow Grandpa. Great story

He's playing the lead in The Dark Tower.

For the record, the character he's playing is specifically modeled after Clint Eastwood and his nickname in the series is "Old White Daddy".

When this was first announced I wasted four hours arguing about it with black supremacists on twitter.

Oh fuck off, Idris is their go-to "black actor to replace white characters with". He was also Heimdall "the whitest of the gods" in Thor, and wanted to play James Bond. He's given a ton of "it's [current year]!" interviews about these roles as well.

He alternates, one white role one black role, perhaps to prevent from getting the fitting accusation "Why don't you like playing black characters?"

Stephen King is a pozzed hack anyway, his works deserve to be shit on by kikes.

Did you ask them how they would have felt if a new Shaft movie starring a white actor came out?

In essence, their typical argument was "WHITE PEOPLE BEEN STEALING [roles/music/credit/etc] FROM BLACK PEOPLE FO YEARS, HOW YOU LIKE IT"

I'd usually reply with a combination of

Any combination of these things tended to silence them pretty quickly.

My semi-cuckservative dad wants to see a movie about Bass Reeves instead.

I've never seen a single black person in a historical photo of my western state
There were no black cowboys here.
Don't get your history from wikipedia

As a black cowboy born in 1829, who got lost in a cave and somehow woke up in 2010, I resent your remark.

14?! This fucking dindu mass murderer has got nothing on cops today.

expecting any stephen king adaptation to be faithful to the story

we're talking about almost 40 years after his first published story became a tv show or movie and you all are fucking surprised its going to be garbage? king has never gave a crap about the story, once he sells it to someone its gone

yeah sure

Stephen King tried to sell us on a haunted dry cleaner and used car. Wrote a short story sucking off a school shooter and had another short story about evil lawn care services who piss on your yard and murder you.

He wad pissy about Kubrik's version of The Shining and directed his own. It was about as scary as The Haunted Mansion ride.

And in this story they beat an evil train by telling it bad jokes.

King is a hack who got lucky with Kubrik handling his work and Currey playong Pennywise. The only good thing about it.

It had some redeeming qualities. I enjoyed it too, but I've seen Wild Wild West when I was 12 or so, and was obsessed with Salma Hayek.

Best thing that king made was his son, who is a better writer than either of his parents. Additionally, comic book version of The Dark Tower is superior.

my favorite part is the rant artemis goes on after they fall into the muddy canyon

At least in my day we didn't have cucks, feminists and millenial goony beard men fucking my shit up.

I had a great time, enjoy your suffering faggot.

Did he just get finished raping her?