Holy fucking shit, I listened to that Midnight's Edge video on the history of Spider-Man films...

Holy fucking shit, I listened to that Midnight's Edge video on the history of Spider-Man films. No fucking wonder Raimi walked off of Spider-Man 4. The plot summary is pure ass.

Marvel would have had a seizure over this alone, never mind that other shit

Fuck off.

There he is!

who cares

People besides you.

Why?

Truly a villain.

A shame. If they let Raimi do his thing, he could have done some cool stuff with Vulture.

Scorpion would be cool to see as well.

Marvel hates their characters making progress as characters.

Joe Quesada has a bee in his bonnet about Peter being married and having a child especially.

I heard he wanted John Malkovich as Vulture.

Would've been fun to see.

Oh boo hoo, an actual good gender swap for a change.

Still better than Amazing Spiderman.

I don't actually give a single shit about the character. Peter Parker's offspring are not important enough for me to care. I was calling out the bitching about a superfluous (which is what she is) character not being carried over to the movies and an actual gender swap of female to male instead of the heavily pushed male to female "diversity" shit.

If they're going to change an unimportant character's sex, and that's what Spider-girl is, it being a boy is a breath of fresh air. That means no hamfisted feminist spin-off movie leeching off Spider-man's fanbase like with the knockoff Spider-woman and the like. It also means no raising his daughter to be badass bullshit either. I'm sick to death of that shit.

Fake and gay.

It's not unprecedented. In Amazing Spider-Man #500, Peter and Mary Jane had a son called Ben.

Of course, Sony probably would've called the son something retarded and completely non-sequitur.

Firstly, you've never read Spider-Girl and secondly we wouldn't be talking about a gender swap but rather two completely separate and distinct characters.

Double-think, everyone.

No, I never did. Nothing about the character interests me. Stay mad.

I never even implied that I did read it. I said what a movie version would be like. You do realize that right?

No you fucking idiot. His first child not being a girl is a gender swap. It is that regardless of whether the boy is based on another character or is his own character.

It's really not double-think at all. I didn't say gender-swapping was bad entirely. I said that it being from a girl to a boy is more original, and it is. Learn to fucking read.

No it isn't you fucking idiot. If they're two distinct characters from two distinct continuities they haven't swapped anything.

Ultimate Jessica Drew is a gender swap. Movie Peter and MJ having a boy instead of a girl isn't. Unless he grows up to be Spider-Boy and even then it's debatable.