ITT - Characters Who Did Nothing Wrong

ITT - Characters Who Did Nothing Wrong

FUNNY MEME MEGIC

I DIDN'T KILL MY WIFE

He's a goddamn hero.

she contained the virus until those dumb fucks broke in

I DON'T CARE

i refuse to ever pick up the ender's game books.

i simply cannot agree with ender, i was fully on board with ford's character.

Ender becomes a complete faggot by Speaker of the Dead. Seriously fuck that guy.

Humans are a disease.

He like me. Smart, funny and nillhistic

I like Enders game alot, also the author REALLY hates fags so that's a plus.

Considering how godawful the human characters were he did us all a favor by slaughtering them.

After the first book they go to complete shit anyway. Ender ends up a pussy, his brother and sister take over the world through the power of internet memes and you have a spic midget as Ender's intellectual equal.

Yup.

HARRISON FORD IS A KIKE HE DID LITERALLY EVERYTHING WRONG

THERE WAS A FUCKING ENDER'S GAME MOVIE AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW?????

It's terrible isn't it?

It was ok-ish. It did the thing where it tried to stay true to the book, but to make timing work they just cut out a huge chunk. In this case, it stayed fairly true until battleschool, then there is a MASSIVE time skip to the last fight.

Also, black woman casting replacement garbage. You can tell they did it strictly for tax purposes since they put her in the most inconsequential role possible.

I want to say it wasn't that good, but I wouldn't unsee it. If that makes sense.

You know it.

It's as good as it could be in film forum, Ender's game would be better suited to a T.V series especially if the combined the books that happen at the same time. It goes through the basics and nothing more. Harrison Ford really phones it in at times, and the actor who played Ender was mediocre at best. They really didn't go into Ender's siblings at all. I really wish Hollywood had the balls to add the Peter trapping and vivisecting squirrels scene.

Anything with mary-sue kids is trash.

Shouldn't you be busy playing Call of Duty with your fellow twelve year olds?

Salty SJW is salty.

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums

trying too hard mate

All faggots must die

That nigga got BTFO XD!

samefag

top kek, or ebin, as they say

>>>/4chan/

Lord Voldemort

Also, does anybody ITT have that picture of what happens in the future in were Lord Voldemort was defeated and the future has gone to shit?

eko did nothing wrong.

Thanks fam

He just loved America too much.

The OT doesn't even explain what he's doing. He's just Evil McEvilson there to be evil.

Listen to me, George. What you're doing is subprime lending. Maybe you do have a soft spot in your heart for the poor, for immigrants with questionable legality, and for little old ladies living on their dead husband's rapidly eroding savings.

But economics is a cold, calculated reality. You don't have mortgagees, you have tenants, and they won't be able to pay their rent to you, and you will go belly up. And with that, everything you invest in will falter, their will be no more borrowing, and your family will be in the poor house with all the immigrant filth you put in those big expensive houses with mortgages drawn up on toilet paper.

George, do you have any idea how anything even fucking works in this wonderful life?

10/10 good read

but anyone who can pay their debt obligations gets approved for more and more expensive and delicious loans

this is how you start a business - you borrow, and make enough money to make payments every month

Yeah, but not always a good idea to start a business. You can end up driving yourself further into debt and never pay yourself.

t.an actual loanshark from the personal loan industry

well, if retards are going to you as a loanshark divorced from law to make payments that's their fault.

this is how business works, you make enough to pay the loan every month

they did plenty wrong.

He was a tyrant but at least he kept shit running well. If he wanted a healthy child, he should have found a healthy male to inseminate one of his wives and then immediately kill the male afterwards. Holla Forums would scream cuck, but it would have been the smartest course of action rather than his wives shit out a failed human.

gay

100% this. She should have explained herself though, she seemed more than intelligent enough later on in the movie to have been able to simply alert Umbrella what the hell was actually going on instead of "lol lockdown and not gonna tell you why ;^)"

there is no excuse for this.

Whats wrong with it?

She was just trying to keep the sheckels away from the merchants.

yea right, better strand 100,000 wildlings north of the Wall so they can be turned into a zombie army.

R-selected parasite detected

Maximum population growth ≠ Maximum utility.
Religious Kantian nut detected.

I wonder if Harry would see that unfold, regret the fact that he basically caused it to happen and get more miserable the older he gets.

You wish.