I laugh at wh*Tes who think they're "communist". no faggot, you CANNOT be a communist if you're a cracker...

I laugh at wh*Tes who think they're "communist". no faggot, you CANNOT be a communist if you're a cracker. You're the oppressor. You're bourgeois. We BLACKs are the proletarians, you live in first world country we don't.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I laugh at AmeriKKKans who think they're "communist". no faggot, you CANNOT be a communist if you're a cracker. You're the oppressor. You're bourgeois. We non-AmeriKKKans are the proletarians, you live in the premier first world country we don't.

Can you just go back to Holla Forums please?

SHUT THE FUCK UP LIBERAL

I am a communist who supports both black and white nationalism. Racial nationalism for every race, i say! Your thoughts, black proletarian?

Obvious bait is obvious
Try again mate

wtf i love nazis now

Nationalism belongs in the trash can.

Despite that OP has been called out already, this thread will still get +100 replies…

I am on a ship on the Red Sea. Surrounded by my BLACK brethren. We had just been picked up from Djibouti and are on our way to turkey to restock on arms and rendezvous with a TURK contingent. I heard we march through Eastern Europe on our way to the British isles, but how the hell am I meant to know? I’m not the BLACK general, I’m just a new recruit. But damn, I can’t wait to liberate Europe and cleanse the streets with wh*Te blood. Is this the Great War that my BLACK ancestors have spoken of? Is this the war that returns Rome to the BLACK BULL? is this the war that ends the putrid and cursed creation of y*Kub?
O KARA BOGA! Please, aide me in my struggle against the wh*Te menace! Please aide my BLACK brothers in our crusade against the sin of the earth!

Holla Forums seriosuly need to learn to piss off of bait threads. At least sage it ffs

First post best post

This board is 75% Holla Forums shitposting.

I laugh at h*mans who think they're "communist". no faggot, you CANNOT be a communist if you're a pinky ape. You're the oppressor. You're bourgeois. We GRAYs are the proletALIENs, you live in first world planet we don't.

The People's Racial Nationalism.

wh*Tes are subhumans

BO bans legitimate dicussion but wont fucking ban retarded shit like this.

nigganigganigganigganigga
I'm 100% nigga
Nigganigganigganigganigganigga
I'm 200% nigga
Nigganigganigganigganigga
Why do police hate niggas?
They hate us cause our dicks is bigger!
Why you call yourself a nigga
Cuz im a mothafuckin nigga
Why you drink so much beer?
I dont drink beer I drink my liquor

Cuz Im a n i g g a!

but this site is mostly americans

Black women are hot and they love my white dick lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I am a nazbol and I agree with OP. Western "communists" are 100% gulagable. No exceptions.

*Armenians