If its in my best interest to not be a drug addict why cant i stop using heroin

if its in my best interest to not be a drug addict why cant i stop using heroin

dint think of that did u stirner

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GApWzaT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who said it was in your best interest? heroin addiction is good

if its in my best interest to be a heroin addict why do i keep trying to stop using heroin

dint think of that did u stirner

The hwite race will be saved if you shoot up enough heroin.

befause you havent become a self yet and are suffering on one of the low rungs of Kierkegaard's ladder of despair

ok how do i fix that

it's not in my best interest to tell you

jus kidding user, idk either im a dope addict myself m8

You're going places user. Not good places, but places.

actually doing heroin will help wipe out the ``white race'' bc it really kills my sex drive

Drug addiction?

Nah, nuclear addiction
*pic related

i feel like there is a lot more drug use/addiction on the left than on the right. i wonder why that is. I mean the nazis were on speed and synthetic opiates 24/7, seems like Holla Forums should all be using meth and oxy in order to emulate their heroes

Addiction?
There we go

what do you mean "there we go"?

Well the problem w not stopping heroin.
So one tries to stop using it.
With enough determination and help, problem solved no?
"There we go" was ment to be a "good for you"

thanks, but congratulations are definitely not in order; I never get more than a week or two of clean time before giving up. i'm literally prepping to use a couple more bags as I type this

If you truly wanted to stop, you would. The reason you keep going back to the horse is because you still want it. Half-arsed quit attempts to please others can't compete with your desire for delicious smack, you dirty junkie.

The left is more worldly than the right

it's not really about pleasing others. it's more that I don't take joy in anything in life any more except finding and using heroin. all of my passions and hobbies have fallen by the wayside over my years of use. pretty much the only thing I have left is discussing leftism online, and even that I only recently started doing again after a couple years absence and will probably give up on soon too. i always had problems with depression but at this point my life is well and truly empty except for heroin. it's the first thing I think about when I wake up in the morning and the last thing I think about before I go to sleep at night. i spend my day running a delivery service selling dope to other junkies in the hopes of making enough money to sustain my massive habit. i'm a fucking mess - and even despite that, you're right, there's a big part of me that still desperately wants to keep doing it because every once in a while there's a little flash of something that reminds me of how good it used to make me feel.

you really think heroin addiction is a sign of worldliness?

Because you are addicted.

TO SPOOKS

i just drew this for u lol enjoy

i'm still sort of bothered by this comment. what does my post have anything to do with the ``hwite race''? did this user think that I am a right winger or something? that I was trying to mock my comrades by suggesting all leftists are junkies?

drug addiction is my issue, not a "leftist issue," and nothing in my post suggested otherwise. my girl and i are spending a hundred bucks a day on heroin, this isn't a right wing joke or strawman or something.

please respond

yeah but you have to think of what's in heroin's interest too. the heroin wants to be in you, you are its property.

Holla Forums actually IS secretly full of meth heads. there was a meth thread on Holla Forums a year ago where the tweakers came out of the woodwork to admit they were bigtime addicts. someone should make another meth thread to expose them.

lol too true, sadly enough

Really? Because I think its the opposite, the left is full of non-users and straight-edgers who often defend the individual right to use (or at least not be persecuted for using) if they want to while the right is full of addicts who go on about cracking down on drugs because they hate themselves.

Nah lad, that's being gay you're thinking about.

I just say that because I've only met one right wing drug user (a guy who claimed he thought black dope dealers were deliberately getting white boys addicted to heroin as revenge for slavery lol) while I've met plenty of left wing drug users. I don't know whether there are right wing drug users who simply conceal their use because they fear being called "degenerates" or worse, but I don't know how I would find that out either.

Do you have any evidence of this? I'd like to see someone ask Holla Forums how many of them are drug users tbqh

if finding is part of the hype you should do urbex.
cheaper, nicer than talking to drug dealers, less time in jail if arrested and if you get shot for trespassing there is nothing left to worry about

I think it was just a way to tell you "kys >t. Holla Forums" in a slightly elaborated manner, don't sweat it man.
I empathize with you because I drink everyday, but I'm glad my drug is choice is legal and has very few chances of being laced with fentanyl or DPH. I know someone who managed to kick his opiate habit by moving to another (less boring) city than where we lived and cut contacts with his former dope friends, and his life seems better now from what I've heard. Good luck user.

I doubt that Holla Forums has a lot of drug users. It's hard to get ahold of heroin in mommy's basement.

Hey, user. If I had to guess I'd say its because you've become addicted, and now your brain thinks its in your best interest to keep using Heroin. I was pretty severe alcoholic for a long time, I managed to quit drinking with a couple outside motivators and a A.A

most tweakers are right-wing

Something like that was the only way I've ever had success at quitting for a month or more.

I started using during my undergrad in NYC, which is where I'm still living now, and whenever I returned home to visit family for the summer I was usually able to quit until I returned to New York.

By the way, I was somehow still able to graduate from one of the highest ranked universities in the United States while nursing a massive daily heroin habit. Which should count for *something* imo - not really sure what, though.

I have struggled with heroin for 10 years comrade my longest success came from only using poppy pod tea to manage my body/mind i wish you well and want you to know it does not change our class solidarity god speed fam a lam

What an infantile critique of the milkman.
The spook represents hollow ideas that you follow and perceive as sacred and untouchable
"Self interest" can become as such if you follow it for its sake rather than your own sake
Likewise, you can do something that's technically "bad" for you (eg. eating an entire tub of ice cream or drinking a litre of everclear) if you ultimately understand that you're doing it because you DESIRE to do so
What's important is the realization that you do everything for selfish reasons, even so-called "altruistic" actions or so-called "selfless" actions (sacrificing something for another or for a "greater good" so to speak)
Your "best interest" is only relevant insofar as it pertains to your desire. Your rational self interest isn't relevant because it is a spook. Following your "rational self interest" for the sake of your "rational self interest" is enslavement to spooks much in the same way as following the "word of god" for the sake of following the "word of god". Acting selfishly and doing what you DESIRE to do is freedom.

Thanks!

You got the perfect doodle style OP, reminds me of a friend

lol it was just a joke/venting, obviously im not trying to formulate a serious critique

thanks lol, I feel self conscious now I thought everyone was gonna ignore it

such insight

look its a desperate cry for help but i've lived couched in irony for so long that i can't express that but for in the language of memes

Taper off. Use weed to help get through the withdrawals.

I honestly wouldn't say this to anyone but a 16 year old kicking a klonopin prescription.

last time i tried kicking, even though the vomiting and shaking and stuff cleared up after 5 days or so, I couldn't sleep for 2.5 weeks after stopping. literally I'd get MAYBE 2 hours a sleep of night, if I were lucky, and that was broken up into 5 to 25 min chunks - not a solid 2 hours which I might be able to work with. just tossed and turned all night. weed didn't help with this. OTC sleep aids didn't help.

it was so bad I just gave up, and the sleep I got that night was orgasmic bc of how much I needed it and had been desperately looking for it for two and a half weeks.

Have you tried to get a buprenorphine prescription?

Klonopin addiction is much, MUCH more dangerous to kick than heroin (or other opiate) addiction.

Benzos, of which klonopin is an example obviously, have a similar ROA in the brain to alcohol. This is why rehabs use benzos in their attempts to wean alcoholics off the sauce. But that also means that like alcohol, benzo withdrawal is one of the most dangerous - it can cause seizures, unconsciousness, and death.

Opiate withdrawal is miserable and you'll wish you were dead, but you can do it at home unsupervised and be fine. Benzo withdrawal, like alcohol withdrawal, needs to be done under supervision at the very least, and really ought to be done under the watchful eye of trained medical professionals.

i never tried to get a script for bupe, no, but i've bought a bunch of it off the street before in an attempt to wean myself off dope. even when I waited 36 hours to take the subs I ended up feeling no better than before, even after taking several 8mg strips.

plus, as you might imagine, I don't really have the money/insurance to pay for a sub doctor.

plain false, maybe if you exclude alcohol

A lot of them abuse prescriptions like adderal and vyvanse. Holla Forumstards are mostly pissed off speeding 18-21yos with the occasional weed smoking libertarian thrown in there, anything else is considered too degenerate

i guess i do mean to exclude alcohol. like i said in i've only ever met one right wing junkie, and his beliefs seemed more rooted in nutty racist paranoia than a particular political stance.

Weed saved my life. I only used it to kick my opiate habit and never again. I didn't give a fuck that I felt like garbage because I was blazed out of my mind for 4 days straight.

Weed + Gabapentin really, really helps. Try it lads if you're in that shitty boat.

how do you get gabapentin? it's not something i've ever seen sold on the street; do you just go to a doctor and try to claim whatever symptoms will get you a script for it?

I was lucky and just happened to have a neighbor that had tons of it.
It is usually perscribed for nerve pain. People with diabeties can get it easily too. Its given out everywhere, all the time. As far as I know, it isn't a controlled substance.
If you know a dealer or some other drug users, see if they have some. It is a common drug to have on hand incase your dealer goes missing for a couple days. If you have elderly neighbors/family members, there is a good chance they got some sitting around.

Egoism isn't about "doing what's in your best interest"; this isn't fucking Randism; it's about absolving yourself of limitations. By sacrificing yourself to heroin in a hedonistsic way you have placed sensual bodily pleasure above your own freedom and free will to not be addicted, thus you have spooked yourself.

t. unironic egoist anarchist ; now go read Stirner for real instead of making another shitpost thread.

I've never read stirner, but cunts that always go on about "spooks" are by far my least favourite leftists. They consistently come off as stupid centrist contrarian cunts, that use stirner as an excuse for having no real substantive arguments.

Clean your room.

To expand on the guy I was talking about: he stayed at his sister's house (who just had a baby) for a few months before he found a flat to share with acquaintances that aren't into opiates, so I guess having family and nice people around when you are trying to wean off drugs is a good factor to avoid relapses. He even stopped bupe after that.

Well, functioning alcoholics are a thing even though you can quickly end up stumbling on the frontier between "function" and "non-function" and puke on it while being in denial, and I think I saw mentioned on Erowid once the story of a doctor who was addicted to morphine and died in his late eighties because he had a access to clean drugs and was a smart drug user.
I don't have a lot of experience with opiates besides codeine, but from my experience, it's a trap because it removes anxiety and pain, and instead of making you stupid like GABA agonists (alcohol, benzos, gabapentin…), you get sleepy and satisfied with everything.
But in any case, I think we all just crave peace of mind. I personally abuse alcohol because it kills social anxiety. A substantial number of human figures have proven that it's possible to be successful with a fucked up reward system, it's just harder.

To expand on the guy I was talking about: he stayed at his sister's house (who just had a baby) for a few months before he found a flat to share with acquaintances that aren't into opiates, so I guess having family and nice people around when you are trying to wean off drugs is a good factor to avoid relapses. He even stopped bupe after that.

Well, functioning alcoholics are a thing even though you can quickly end up stumbling on the frontier between "function" and "non-function" and puke on it while being in denial, and I think I saw mentioned on Erowid once the story of a doctor who was addicted to morphine and died in his late eighties because he had an access to clean drugs and was a smart drug user.
I don't have a lot of experience with opiates besides codeine, but from my experience, it's a trap because it removes anxiety and pain, and instead of making you stupid like GABA agonists (alcohol, benzos, gabapentin…), you get sleepy and satisfied with everything.
But, in the end, I think we all just crave peace of mind. I personally abuse alcohol because it kills social anxiety. A substantial number of human figures have proven that it's possible to be successful with a fucked up reward system, it's just harder.

i just realized OP shared this funky german gif because he can't poop lmao

Opiates are the new opiate of the masses.

ooh i didnt even think of that when i posted but it's a good double entendre

i just wanted to blog about how miserable i am but cleverly related it to leftism so nobody would call me out on it, dont tell anyone

Being poor makes people desperate for relatively cheap escapes from the misery and toil.

Without heroin I just feel fear all the time and cant face "the world".

I can't overpower the impulse to use. It feels like a fundamental entitlement. To not live in fear. Ah fml

discord.gg/GApWzaT