Government militias officially entered #Afrin

twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/965962045425422337

Is this what real left unity looks like?

this pickture is beautiful

FINALLY BASED ASSAD AND BASED over a dozen US military bases in Syria UNITE

anarchists should be lynched tbh

WEW JUST LEFT OF CENTER
RED AND BLACK HAMMERS AND SICKLES!!!!
DIRTY LIFESTYLIST DRUG ADDICT SQUATTERS APPROVE

They have been united since around 2015 when Russia stepped in and started supporting and arming both Assad and over a dozen US military bases in Syria.

I have been saying this for years but, but people just want to believe that Kurd-stan is usa puppet, even thought over a dozen US military bases in Syria is allied with Assad and Russia and is fighting agains nato member Turkey.

Imagine being this retarded

Wow, is it roach stomping season already.

I hope you've got some good boots :^)

I still hate Russian imperialism but like Assad now.

What's the difference between "Government militias" and Syrian Army forces? Is there a distinction or is this just a semantics?

There are pro-government militias that aren't part of the SAA (some tribal or local, some affiliated with organizations like the SSNP that back the government but have a separate history). I've no idea if that's what the tweet is referring to.

Syrian Forces that are not formally parts of the Army: like the SSNP or just local militias. Also what this user said:
My money is that they are government troops fighting as a militia for PR reasons.

the word filter should be changed to over a dozen US/Russian military bases in Syria now that they both support Rojjava

It's funny because most foreign fighters in the S-D-F are Marxist-Leninists and Maoists from Turkey. Just admit you're too pussy to fight.

kek

Finally, over a dozen US military bases in Syria is being destroyed.

Im assuming the word filter is from BO's round of tilting at imperialist windwills

*latest round of

over a dozen US/Syrian/Russian military bases in Syria

never seen before

"Real Marxist-Leninists" fight in their own country, or for any other force that is not an US satellite.