Streaming Hidden Colors

It's time to uncover this hidden history of black america and the world. white devils need to understand that melanin is worth more than gold and platinum. come watch and learn REAL history with me.

ustre.am/qHNi

Other urls found in this thread:

solarmoviex.to/watch/hidden-colors.6mmp/k92mkv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

idiot watch the video

No

if you took two seconds to actually look instead of being an idiot.

Unironically kill yourself. I swear being american causes brain damage.

Webm or bust.

You get nothing.
Summarize plx.

its the full 1:49hour documentary, i cant webm that, its streaming.

its a joke stream, we wuz kangz

we

is that my boy tariq nasheed, the smartest true human alive?

The movies have received relatively little public scrutiny in mainstream publications. In more niche outlets catering mainly to African American audiences, however, the movies have been well received. For example, the radio program Powertalk hosted Lorraine Jacques-White called the movie "eye-opening and necessary."[2] Consciousness Magazine explained that it was "a brilliant and must see especially for all black/Afrikan people."

BET noted "The topic of racism in America has been an ongoing conversation throughout the course of American history".[1] Calling Tariq Nasheed a "New York Times bestselling author, public speaker and radio host",[1] they noted his wish to deal with the issue head-on. They concluded their review by stating "To date, the Hidden Colors series is one of the most successful Black independent documentaries."

lmao black porky has clearly got an inferiority complex to rubber-stamp this kind of retarded horse shit.

is this real

we all could have had a laugh but you didn't want to watch with me.

Negro, you planned it badly. You start these threads 1 day before streaming, announcing the GMT when you will start.

They are compensating for their victimhood, basically. It's sad and hilarious at the same time.

link, for those who missed OP's badly organized streaming: solarmoviex.to/watch/hidden-colors.6mmp/k92mkv

This is like reverse White people controlled China and invented everything good and the Japanese are ancient lost Anglo-Saxons who breed with the inferior native "Japanese" to make a new superior Japanese but Black.

Sage cause this is either a shitty troll or a polyp and has nothing to do with politics.

Black people did everything is the same as white people did everything and it's obviously false and build upon misunderstandings of documented sources and stretching things so far rubber bands can't compare. This is an obvious shit thread and I expect an anchor on this thread very soon.

No fun allowed

no
yas!

Don't bother op, almost 1/2 the board is nazbol tier morons who openly speak out against blacks and jews and mods let them, it's sad really.