What would I get, the gulag or the wall ?

What would I get, the gulag or the wall ?
Also general political compass shitposting thread

Yes I read Stirner

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/leftypol/res/2332665.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Deep ecologists definitely get the wall.
J/k your mind will be rewritten with nanites

Taking this test but some of these questions are either vague af or do not apply to my country at all.

HAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS TEST? IS IT WRITTEN BY 5 GRADERS? THIS IS JUST OBJECTIVELY SCIENTIFICALLY FALSE

If you try any social reform nazbol shit it's off to the re-education camps. Otherwise you're good.

At least 30% of these questions are "Yes/No but if you are talking about X or Y then the opposite" for me.

Take for example:
In the general sense this is discussed, no, but for kleptomaniac, yes. So I would say yes, but thats not what the question means.

Parts of that are clearly from a very butthurt man and make little sense. Can't help but feel moved overall though.
Like the OP was clearly using emotional language to define a point, along the lines of "Capitalism is destroying important environmental processes that keep us alive", and Rafiq gets into something that has clearly been on his mind instead of any actual point raised.
He also raises some weird points about ideology that, at least in my mind, take some touching up to make sense.
Finally, it is pretty clear that Capitalistic expansionism is the expansion of the Capitalist system, and is being used at least slightly figuratively to refer to Capitalist structure of the environment.
Good autism post but the lack of awareness is a little rough.

fuck off nationalists, I would say this is just nazbol shitposting but you dont have an obnoxious image to go with it

this is my problem with these quizzes. all assume you are thinking about currently existing conditions rather than an ideal society that you would like to see created

anyways heres my horoscope

shit taste

old thread is still there 8ch.net/leftypol/res/2332665.html

FUCK
OFF
NATIONALISTS

duhh abolish preson lol wedd ftw merderers jest need understandeing

here is the real sin

yeah exile or ostracism would probably be my ideal punitive system

Ebin

I do not interact with americans on a day to day basis, nor do we have the same laws, language, unions, orginisations, culture, immigration profile or problems.

shit test, too many double barreled questions

also this

Stop using shit-tier political compass tests

Any suggestions?

Looked through the questions of this website "PolitiScales", and they are intrinsically state-ist.

Asks shit like "Environmental norms should be influenced by mass consumption and not from an authority." with the direct implication of either a state, or the free market determining result.

words