Good luck today, user-kun!

It seems like Holla Forums has been in a funk lately. It's Winter for us global upper halves, and there are plenty of other reasons to feel blue and down in the dumps.

But you can't let that stop you!! You can't let how you feel impede your progress!! You can still work for your happiness and build the world that you want to see, and the anonymous that you want to be!!

You might not think you can, but I know you're capable. You can do it, because we're here with you. We can help each other. We have to help each other!

It's easy to think that you can't, that you're not good enough. The world around you is overflowing with the message that you're stupid and inept and ugly. Bourgeois society wants you to believe that you're incomplete or broken and that you need to be saved by a product. Never forget that isn't true! You are fertile earth in which a beautiful garden can grow. You can cultivate yourself, you can cultivate others, and when your springtime comes your blooming will be beautiful and undeniable.

I believe in you, user-kun! Even when you don't, even when no one else will, I'll believe in you and keep cheering you on!! Today is your day! Ganbatte yo!!

Thanks, Hanni-chan. I needed that today. Hope you have a good day as well.

anime is dumb

Today's a good day to have a good day. Let's make the most of it together, 'kay?

Fuck off. :D

Rude.

We are wild beasts hunting for our prey, cowering from our predators and exposed to the elements, in a fully literal sense. There is no garden, and noone who cultivates or cares about us.

Also, it is quite dumb. All that kawaidesuchan shit makes it that much grotesque and insincere.(このユーザーは、IMPERIALISMをサポートするために退去しました)

reported for imperialism

Thank you

kek

You guys are lucky. I live in Australia and it's so fucking hot right now, we had a grass fire last week that was minutes away from my house.

What made it worse was that it was on the 1 year anniversary of Grandpa's death.

Told off for cultural fetishism and bastardisation

This should be a dedicated Holla Forums /kind/ thread

Thanks comrade

I just had one of the worst days of my life and I don't need patronization right now.

< youkeeponusingthatword.png

That said, here's hoping ya feel better qt. Remember, even the bad days never last forever.

Yes, I don't care if you don't count it as a official word in the English language, many do and that alone makes it true, kindly fuck off.

Easy now, hombre. It's not the variation on the word itself, but rather the sense you use it in.

Here's hoping things look up for you soon. It isn't a good sign when you lash out at people empathizing with you.

There haven't been good signs in a year.

oink

Jesus still loves you user.

God unironically hates me, so Jesus loving me means nothing.

This is the one post that made me feel better the entire thread.

Seconding this!