Regardless of what your theory states, in practice almost all of you despise real working class people

Regardless of what your theory states, in practice almost all of you despise real working class people.(USER WAS BANNED FOR BEING NEET)

unfounded bullshit emotional claim

next

Wrong, I live in the north: went to a rally with locals and they were some of the friendliest people on earth.

Coming from your flag that's fucking comical

Of course we do! They are racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic and Islamophophic! The working man is a piece of shit with false consciousness in monogamy, family and hetero normitivity, and we will correct him!

We are working class people. Fashies are always bourgeoisie or desperately want to be.

nice try falseflagger. every leftist knows that those are petty bourgeois ideologies.

Try again with the right flag this time

But I am working-class.

Reactionaries like to think of class as an identity. Thus why you see so many petite bourgeoisie general contractors going around calling themselves "working class" because they drive a truck and listen to pop country music.

Liberal detected

What is that? The soyboy soy milker's union and the tutu-tester's guild?
< pencil-thick arms
< could staff fully any large German male brothel

lmoo (laughing my ovaries off)

Yeah but Holla Forums still thinks whites are working class just because they get their hands dirty LMNSGO
(Laughing my non specific gender off.)

White women are rightfully raped by packs of communists - this is permitted, because white women are the ultimate members of the bourgeoisie. In addition, they may be tortured and cannibalized, and finally murdered. In whatever order. This is permitted - what god can stop the communist? The communist is verily god. Let him do as he pleases with the bourgeoisie.

alright how many of you almost typed "this but unironically"

normal posters

keep trying. none of us think the working class are reactionary. on the contrary we consider them to be the most progressive force in history

"Ignore them," exclaimed the communist. "They are the demon people - we call them the bourgeoisie. They use trick thoughts, don't listen to them! Don't let them trick you with their think!"

This is why the only White leftists are genetically undesirable

Show us a screenshot of your (yous) faggot. We know it's you false flagging.

not even anfems believe that shit, and we dont have any actual anfems here anyway. these are the two ways we could tell its you.

go to

Not an argument. Indeed, the running, in fear, from the truth, that great monument which is Fascism.

Uhhhhh but they propagate reactionary forms like the nuclear family????? crush the petty bourg tradesmen tbh they are lumpen

All the commies supported Obamacare, however Obamacare jacked up premiums on the middle class across the board.

Obamacare was, in true kike-commie fashion, called the "affordable" care act. It is by no means that, of course. When the commie speaks, the commie lies.

Stop Holla Forums nobody except you is fooled by this

< stop tricking us with your bourgeoisie trick "thinking"

With the exception of the CPUSA I have rarely seen anybody endorse it. All it does is give a discount on private US health insurance at most.
Universal Healthcare has been promoted here more than Obamacare. Now go back to Holla Forums mutt

I'm literally repeating arguments I heard first here

Obamacare is pure neoliberalism. Capitalism once again is to blame. Also fuck the petty bourgeoisie.

Ohohoh but I'm the anfem who makes fun of virgins too
There's no end to my eternal wheel of shitposts

Obamacare was blanket supported by all the commies. All of them. What is completely certain is literally zero of them opposed it (failure to oppose is culpability, in communism).

How'd that invasion of the Soviet Union go again?

Quick question, why does Holla Forums feel the need to make shit up about us via false-flagging?

Because they are sad little men

[citation needed]

If you think about it the entire history of the far right is false flagging

You cannot provide a solitary example of a leading commie coming out against Obamacare. That's because Obamacare, the christfuck nigger-kike of a clustershit commie-pie of a commie lie is communist, through and through. πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§AffordableπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ care act. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. Commies always lie.

When all the media is owned by The Bourgeois, what do expect proles to think like

What?
What does that even mean?

Nope
Yes. I despise most people, working class people are people, I ended up despising most workers. What can I say? Nothing wrong with working tho.

Your ovaries are inside of you, dear

THE INTERNET LEFT IS UNITED ONLY WHEN DEALING WITH BAIT

That's a pretty faggy and PC phrase there lad