Debunking the Jew meme

Ever notice how those 3 debunking Holocaust denial infographs made by some German are enough to make Holla Forumstards sputter and lose their bearings? Can we make something similar when it comes to debunking the Jewish world domination conspiracy? Or at the very least the whole myth that communism is controlled by the Jews and so on, and that rich Jewish capitalists secretly love communism?

To be clear, I'm not a philosemite, my purpose isn't to "defend the Jews" or the Zionist movement, or Jewish oligarchs. It just seems to me from a historical point of view that the conspiracies peddled by Holla Forums are obvious bullshit and simple weaponized Nazi propaganda for a new age.

I found a video debunking the whole Antony Sutton book on how Wall Street funded the Bolshevik revolution, maybe this is a good start?
youtube.com/watch?v=iaZXojJsVlA

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/62716/the-damaging-effects-of-jewish-intellectualism-and-activism-on-western-culture
lefty.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=holocaust
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yevsektsiya
archive.org/details/SolzhenitsynYouMustUnderstandTheLeadingBolsheviksWhoTookOverRussiaWereNotRussians
saboteur365.wordpress.com/2014/03/31/jewish-super-rich-dupont-heir-rapes-3-year-old-daughter-gets-zero-jail-time/
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/haavara
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah right, defend the indefensible Jboi. The truth is out of the bag and the real reason for Jews acute need to control media., publishing, and the message. To hide all their dirt, filth and crimes against humanity.(Its really creepy this user's history starts here)

Nice quote, do you have any proof its not fake besides the image and a google trawl for storm front blogs?

Fuck the lying J Antony Sutton. Have him explain Jews all taking credit for the Bolshevik Revolution.

“The Bolshevist revolution in Russia was the work of Jewish brains, of Jewish dissatisfaction, of Jewish planning, whose goal is to create a new order in the world. What was performed in so excellent a way in Russia, thanks to Jewish brains, and because of Jewish dissatisfaction, and by Jewish planning, shall also, through the same Jewish mental and physical forces, become a reality all over the world.” - The American Hebrew September 10, 1920

“In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astonishing. And the prominent, if not indeed, the principal, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commissions for Combating Counter-Revolution has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses. The same evil prominence was obtained by Jews in the brief period of terror during which Bela Kun ruled in Hungary. The same phenomenon has been presented in Germany (especially in Bavaria), so far as this madness has been allowed to prey upon the temporary prostration of the German people…The fact that in many cases Jewish interests and Jewish places of worship are excepted by the Bolsheviks from their universal hostility has tended more and more to associate the Jewish race in Russia with villainies which are now being perpetrated …Needless to say, the most intense passions of revenge have been excited in the breasts of the Russian people.” - Winston Churchill [A Jew]

I suggest anyone looking for the real truth and answers to the JQ first read this primer

returnofkings.com/62716/the-damaging-effects-of-jewish-intellectualism-and-activism-on-western-culture

Thanks, I was looking for this. Btw somebody posted something a long time ago from some Jewish source that actually found that the Jews were underrepresented in Soviet leadership as a whole. I'm not sure where this data was from maybe the 30s when they were trying to increase the proletarian composition of the party.

Under represented? Haha..what a lie.

Robert Wilton, a long time Russia correspondent for the London Times, said in his book The Last Days of the Romanovs

“According to the data furnished by the Soviet press, out of 556 important functionaries of the Bolshevik State there were in 1918-1919: 17 Russians, 2 Ukrainians, 11 Armenians, 35 Lets, 15 Germans, 1 Hungarian, 10 Georgians, 2 Poles, 2 Finns, 1 Karaim, 457 JEWS."

“The Communists are against religion (Christianity), and they seek to destroy religion; yet, when we look deeper into the nature of Communism, we see that it is essential nothing else than a religion (Judaism).”

(A Program for the Jews and Humanity, Rabbi Harry Waton, p. 138).

“The Jews welcome this revolution in the Christian world, and the Jews should show an example. It is not an accident that Judaism gave birth to Marxism, and it is not an accident that the Jews readily took up Marxism: all this was in perfect accord with the progress of Judaism and the Jews.”

(A Program for the Jews and Humanity, by Rabbi Harry Waton, p. 148).

Nonsense. There were 15 members in the first Soviet government and 1 was jewish. By the way Robert Wilton was a known anticommunist propagandist and tsarist who made other ridiculous claims like saying the Romanovs death had been a satanic ritual.

Definitely a lie, no subsequent study of the Soviet party and government has ever backed a figure like this up.

Which infographs?

lefty.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=holocaust

you cannot debunk a conspiracy theory. they can always turn around and claim that historical facts are "jewish propaganda", hence establishing something as historical fact isn't enough to "win the argument".

you have to understand these people are extremely emotionally invested in their ideology, since they use it as a clutch for their own personal issues. for example, to think a "logical conversation" or "debate" will change an autismo's deep-rooted misogyny caused by years of alienation and rejection is an extremely undialectic liberal notion. the jew myth is simply a ribbon that ties their delusions together.

Bluepill me tbh.

I agree for the most part although we have a number of convert right-wingers on this board not me

Don't you think its important to produce counter-propaganda to keep others from going down such a path?

Oh wow, I did make those. I only posted them a few times, I was not aware anyone ever reposted them. All the insults are so cringeworthy to read nowadays, but at the time of writing it you had amerimutts on Holla Forums spamming holohoax threads every day.

i'm not saying it's impossible for those people to get educated, but the material conditions of their surroundings needs to change for that to occur. for the majority of them, someone they know irl has to make steps to mend all the damage alienation has caused to them over the years. simply stating facts at them won't change anything, that's an effective propaganda strategy for the average "apolitical" lumpenprole that simply lacks education.

plus, depending on how far down the rabbit-hole they are, there is a point of no return. if they've actually organized irl in some fascist organization, if they've seen their delusional beliefs normalized and accepted within a group, a bullet between the eyes is all that you can do to change their mind.

Those actually get a lot of circulation around here. Do you have anything else good?

Hard to believe ppl still try to defend the “holocaust” smdh

Debunk it then. Using actual scholarly sources, Holla Forums memes do not count

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yevsektsiya

Yosef Yitzchak Schneersohn
In 1927, he was arrested and imprisoned in the Bolshoy Dom in Leningrad. He was accused of counter-revolutionary activities, and sentenced to death. A world-wide storm of outrage and pressure from Western governments and the International Red Cross forced the communist regime to commute the death sentence and instead on 3 Tammuz it banished him to Kostroma for an original sentence of three years.

I have """debated""" 4pol before on this topic, like the usual autistic group they base this on only a few thing.

Funny enough a lot of 4pol nazis seem to have fallen for nazbol propaganda about Stalin being based Russian ethnonationlist jew stomper and that's why the Russians won. Instead of the actual reality of Stalin actually being a based Communist

2. Some no source quote about Trotsky wanting to turn Russia into a nation of retarded peasants with lots of bloodlust and self hatred going on and something about a white wasteland of people to serve the jews.
More likely trot was talking about absolutely blowing the rich the fuck out and something about reactionary Russian culture and religion making way for Communists, all of this being taken way out of context then badly translated and finally found by neo nazi's or just outright made up is how I think this quote came to be.

3. Muh German revolution muh Rosa Luxembourg + Jews
What they don't know is that the material conditions of Jews in Russia and Europe many of them were desperately poor or educated middle-upper class both prime breeding grounds for Communists and Communist policies were the only ones which treated them like humans unlike the tsars and the white army who were overtly anti-Semitic

4.Something Something Frankfurt school of witchcraft and wizardry cultural Marxism Adolf hitler quotes aryanwarrior88.blogpost and Karl Marx the worlds first zionist and creator of Communism to make only Jews rich.

I think a nice saying to make this a whole lot easier for fascists is we'll hang you all with an equal amount of rope.

I fucked up some of the green text but whatever.

Let's not forget: They were all purged.
So much for the "judeo-bolshevist" USSR.

First off I should mention I am against Fascism and Communism and view them only through the eyes of a research historian. Not sure what the Holocaust has to do with this thread other than being employed as a red herring. That said, it certainly was the main catalyst to the rise in Fascism to counter the Jewish Bolshevist's planned blood bath across all of Europe and the murder of most non Jewish intelligentsia and property owners as they had done in Russia. Germany was always the main target of Lenin, who was Jewish enough to qualify for right of return in Israel, as Russia had no capital class to exploit nor the central position to launch their red terror across the continent.

Disinfo memes and ruses aside only due diligence and study will reveal the facts and truth.

The Central Committee of the Bolshevik Party was made up as follows:

NAME NATIONALITY
Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Lourie (Larine) Jew
Ouritski Jew
Volodarski Jew
Rosenfeldt (Kamanef) Jew
Smidovitch Jew
Sverdlof (Yankel) Jew
Nakhamkes (Steklof) Jew
Ulyanov (Lenin) Russian
Krylenko Russian
Lounatcharski Russian

The Council of the People’s Commissars comprises the following:

MINISTRY NAME NATIONALITY
President Ulyanov (Lenin) Russian
Foreign Affairs Tchitcherine Russian
Nationalities Djugashvili (Stalin) Georgian
Agriculture Protian Armenian
Economic Council Lourie (Larine) Jew
Food Schlichter Jew
Army & Navy Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
State Control Lander Jew
State Lands Kauffman Jew
Works V. Schmidt Jew
Social Relief E. Lelina (Knigissen) Jewess
Public Instruction Lounatcharsky Russian
Religions Spitzberg Jew
Interior Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Hygiene Anvelt Jew
Finance Isidore Goukovski Jew
Press Volodarski Jew
Elections Ouritski Jew
Justice I. Steinberg Jew
Refugees Fenigstein Jew
Refugees (assist.) Savitch Jew
Refugees (assist.) Zaslovski Jew

The following is the list of members of the Central Executive Committee:

NAME NATIONALITY
Sverdlov (president) Jew
Avanessof (sec.) Armenian
Bruno Lett
Babtchinski Jew
Bukharin Russian
Weinberg Jew
Gailiss Jew
Ganzburg Jew
Danichevski Jew
Starck German
Sachs Jew
Scheinmann Jew
Erdling Jew
Landauer Jew
Linder Jew
Wolach Czech
Dimanstein Jew
Encukidze Georgian
Ermann Jew
Joffe Jew
Karkline Jew
Knigissen Jew
Rosenfeldt (Kamenef) Jew
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Krylenko Russian
KrassikofSachs Jew
Kaprik Jew
Kaoul Lett
Ulyanov (lenin) Russian
Latsis Jew
Lander Jew
Lounatcharski Russian
Peterson Lett
Peters Lett
Roudzoutas Jew
Rosine Jew
Smidovitch Jew
Stoutchka Lett
Nakhamkes (Steklof) Jew
Sosnovski Jew
Skrytnik Jew
Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
Teodorovitch Jew
Terian Armenian
Ouritski Jew
Telechkine Russian
Feldmann Jew
Froumkine Jew
Souriupa Ukranian
Tchavtchevadze Georgian
Scheikmann Jew
Rosental Jew
Achkinazi Imeretian
Karakhane Karaim (Jew)
Rose Jew
Sobelson (Radek) Jew
Sclichter Jew
Schikolini Jew
Chklianski Jew
Levine (Pravdine) Jew

The following is the list of members of the Extraordinary Commission of Moscow:

NAME NATIONALITY
Dzerjinski (president) Pole
Peters (vice-president) Lett
Chklovski Jew
Kheifiss Jew
Zeistine Jew
Razmirovitch Jew
Kronberg Jew
Khaikina Jewess
Karlson Lett
Schaumann Jew
Leontovitch Jew
Jacob Goldine Jew
Glaperstein Jew
Kniggisen Jew
Latzis Lett
Schillenkuss Jew
Janson Lett
Rivkine Jew
Antonof Russian
Delafabre Jew
Tsitkine Jew
Roskirovitch Jew
G. Sverdlof Jew
Biesenski Jew
Blioumkine Jew
Alexandrevitch Russian
I. Model Jew
Routenberg Jew
Pines Jew
Sachs Jew
Daybol Lett
Saissoune Armenian
Deylkenen Lett
Liebert Jew
Vogel German
Zakiss Lett

Meme's made that hide crypto Jews or Jews like Stalin that changed their names to avoid their crimes being labeled as Jewish ones do not change the real truth and cold hard facts. Never will. The first law passed in the USSR was the death penalty for antisemitism. That is all the proof one needs to understand who had seized power with Jewry's long history of animosity between Russians and Jewry itself. This of course waws to mitigate any who might vocalize the fact so many Jews were in every position of power. They would be accused of antisemitism for even noting it of course then executed.

"You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks [Jews] who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the "Russian Revolution." It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be understated. Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators." - Nobel Prize Winner Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

>Repeat hysterical Protocols tier propaganda even though it was debunked earlier in the very same thread

It wasn't debunked. I just debunked that post. FAIL.

So any who oppose the obvious Jews in this thread and their falsehoods is a Nazi? How quaint an shocking! [not]. Slanderers of renown are going to do what they do. The Marxist/ Talmudic Doctrine of "accuse others of what you do" [are] is strong in these posters

You really showed me there with your Gish Gallop.
Of course untangling this trash will take a considerable amount of time. Longer in fact than it took you to copy-paste it.
And by the time anyone would even be halfway through, you will probably have proclaimed victory already, and left to spam another thread.

Where are your sources? You do know how 'research' works right?

Name one Jew that is mislabeled. Proof too! ;) Epic Fail and misdirect. Name sources? Name names. FAIL

Mr. Summers, US Consul General in Moscow on May 2, 1918 sent a telegram to the Secretary of State in Washington DC saying in part:

“Jew predominant in local Soviet government, anti-Jewish feeling growing among population which tends to regard oncoming Germans as deliverers.”

PROOF IS ALL OVER THE PLACE ..just not it seems in Jewish made meme

A report sent to the British government in 1918 by Mr. Oudendyke, the Dutch consul in St. Petersburg, said that “Bolshevism is organised and worked by Jews.” The report was included in a pamphlet published as a government White Paper in April 1919 entitled Russia No. 1 (1919) A Collection of Reports on Bolshevism in Russia. However, the pamphlet was quickly withdrawn and reissued with various excisions and alterations made.

In the War Records Division of the United States National Archives there is filed a report from an American Intelligence operative in St. Petersburg. Under Record Group 20; Records of the American Expeditionary Forces Capt. Montgomery Schuyler, G2 Intelligence wrote, “The Bolshevik movement is and has been since its beginning, guided and controlled by Russian Jews of the greasiest type.”

Also in the U.S. National Archives are two telegrams sent by American diplomats in Russia. State Department document 861.00/1757 sent on 2 May 1918 by U.S. Consul Summers in Moscow relates, “Jews predominant in local Soviet government, anti-Jewish feeling growing among population.” Document 861.00/2205 from Consul Caldwell in Vladivostock on 5 July 1918 describes, “Fifty per cent of Soviet government in each town consists of Jews of worst type.”

How about posting evidence they were mate like a link ? then ill believe you?

Dosent matter either way
If the Jews were behind the Bolshevik revolution then those were some REDpilled fucking jews and comrades

Good, because kikes are truly the worst and most useless lifeform.

Good job at still being stupid Holla Forums

It is a well-known fact that the Bolsheviks were and are financed by Jewish interests in the West.

At a Bolshevik celebration rally in New York’s Carnegie Hall on the night of 23 March 1917, a telegram of support from Jacob Schiff of Kuhn, Loeb & Co. was read out. The telegram was reprinted in the next morning’s New York Times. Schiff later tried to deny his involvement, but thirty years later his grandson John admitted in the New York Journal-American (3 February 1949) that the old man had sunk twenty million dollars into the Bolshevik cause. That would be about 2 billion today. Schiff also financed Japan against Russia prior to weaken the Czar.

Another Jewish banker who poured funds into Bolshevik Russia was Olaf Ashberg of the Stockholm Nia Banken. He remained the Soviets’ paymaster until the late 1940s. The London Evening Standard of 6 September 1948 reported a visit by Ashberg to Switzerland “for secret meetings with Swiss government officials and banking executives. Diplomatic circles describe Mr. Ashberg as the ‘Soviet banker’ who advanced large sums to Lenin and Trotsky in 1917. At the time of the revolution, Mr. Ashberg gave Trotsky the money to form and equip the first unit of the murderous and bloody Red Army.”

If you post Holla Forumsyp talking points and talk like a Holla Forumsyp, I'm going to assume you're a Holla Forumsyp.
Now post your sources.

Marx denounced judaism. Perhaps consider reading On The Jewish Question?

/ourporkies/

Marx may have denounced Judaism, but coming from a long rabbinical line he was well steeped in Jewish/Talmudic culture. Anyone who observes Jews closely will note this deeply instilled and culturally embedded group cohesive strategy of always blaming all others while trying to move the eyes of the ball of the "perp" as they say. It does not work anymore nor does the slanderous canard of antisemitism by Turkic Mongol Hun converso/imposters

Nigger, if you have to concentrate all day to not explode into mutagenic chunks, something actual humans don't have to do, then you're not part of the club.

prove it m8

I hope this is a joke because otherwise it is just sad…

Well i guess thats why he was raised protestant and was Anti-Semitic
Ok whatever i dont care that much
I Dislike Judaism/Zionism and Anti-Semitic Idiots about the same
WTF?
Marx himself was anti-Semitic???

That quote is unconfirmed and appeared in a David Duke book first. Hence, I am immediately discrediting it as well as the rest of your post because you do not appear to care about fact checking or honest argumentation. Go back to Holla Forums you actual shill.

I think all the post5ed and EYEWITNESS accounts and dates etc posted, and the fact these people all were there and lived through it versus you just spewing the usual Zionist/Bolshevik disinfo I think I refer the first hand first person account of numerous and unimpeachable multiple governments sources, diplomatic and otherwise. It seems much more credible than Jews 100 years later trying to sop it all off as a another giant "hoax". Strange world they live where truth is fiction and fiction/hoaxes are truths that serve their single group cohesive strategy.

They fear only two things, the truth and nationalism. Considering their past and long history of subversion and sedition and now the greatest human atrocities in history I would be lying through my teeth too…and very worried for good reason, now the the truth is truly out and and will never go back in the box/bag.

Odd how we never heard about Stalin's mostly Jewish International Brigade invading Spain in 1936-39 and slaughtering 500,000 Christians nor the 2 million Christians a year the Soviet Jews murdered from 1917 until the outbreak of WWII in 1939. Just like the holodomor and not one peep in our all Jewish owned publishing houses produced history books.

What quote was in Duke's book? Bullshit. More J-lying-misdirect. Uber Fail

You Literally cant be a Socialist and be in favor of the Israeli Apartheid state

Because it didnt fucking Happen
And stalin didnt "Invade Spain" he intervened to aid the recognized spanish goverment
Because it did not happen
No one was targted for being christian
That would mean the soviet Union killed 58000000 MILLION Which did hot happen
Also didnt happen
It was crop failure caused by draught and crop destruction by ukranian farmers

That Solzhenitsyn qoute

The one you fucking posted you literal brainlet. The Solzhenitsyn one. It doesn't exist. He never said it. David Duke wrote it so little minded people such as yourself would support Nazism and White Supremacism.

I'll ask you again: Where are the original sources? (Auto)biographies, interviews, archives, etc.? Where is the evidence that corroborates all these various quotes?

HOLY FUCK
i didnt know stalin caused half of the entire fucking death toll of the S.C.W

KEK == Killing Every Kike

Thanks for the input Holla Forums
This has been a good thread for laughing at you

Jews are overwhelmingly responsible for communism watching you shabos goyim squirm to deny it is always entertaining indeed. You're communists right, shouldn't you be proud of the all jews who were communists? Very telling indeed.🤔

The quote is from AZ! From his [Solzhenitsyn] book 200 years together. FAIL. If Duke quoted it too so what? HAHA…how pathet5ic! NOw Stalin was invited? By whom? The separatists? Not Franco! LOL

And now no Holodomor too huh? So you are a genocide denier huh? But I bet you tow the J-line on the Hoax huh? You prove only you and yours are still the greatest filthy liars of renown. Same old, same old.

Yes i am
A comrade is a Comrade no matter what their Race
You see i dont give a shit if a bunch of the Bolsheviks were Jews and Balts
Because they were all comrades

I guess so
Not really it was probably inflated a lot for Allied and Zionist propaganda
Whatever mate just keep putting your fingers in your ears

Comrade is a COMRADE eh? Said like a true J-Bolshie. FIlth

I wish you Holla Forumstards were right and Jewish communists really did rule the world. It would certainly make things a lot easier and the world a better place.

Every communist meeting I ever attended as a teenager was overwhelmingly run by jews, every vocal communist I've met irl in uni was visibly Jewish, jews are ridiculously prominent in communist circles both historically and contemporarily, two of the three original Chapo trap house guys were jews. It's kikes all the way down, Jews are your guys and watching you always deny it is very odd.

Keep crying
Remember
Muh ebil JOOish Bolsheviki Trotsky>The White Army

Thats cool
I dont mind if someones jewish
Whats wrong with being Jewish and being a communist????
Most of them arent even religious

Don't hold your breath pal, that horror will never again come close to occurring, as the perps who did it all are now being more widely exposed the time to pay the fiddler from these sub human monsters is fast approaching, like a stealth tsunami that will raise up and wipe the Judean Esau/Edomites

No you fucking idiot. David Duke himself said he produced this quote from an "interview" he supposedly has with Solzhenitsyn, which probably never happened because there are no records of it besides a White Supremacist's own words, which is a cause for doubt because you fucking idiots always invent fake quotes to get mad at.

I don't know you, you tell me. According to your own worldview there is nothing wrong with being Jewish and a communist yet you bend over backwards to downplay Jewish involvement in Communism.

🤔

Sure dude whatever
A few tens of thousands of Neo-Nazis and Neo-Fascists are going to kill all the ebil JOOs
Look you people claim this every over week

Im not
I should point out that i meant "Ethnically" Jewish
Communism as an end goal still desires the end of Abrahamic faiths

Debunking fake quotes and fake information to demonstrate how incredibly low the level of intellectual power most nazis or white supremacists possess is done to humiliate you, not because we want to distance ourselves from jews.

Implaying that actually happened… How did you know? Did you ask them if they were Jewish personally?

Bullshit you fucking J-tard. Duke is not the source of the quote. It comes from Solzhenitsyn's own book 200 Years Together imbecile. Got dolt? archive.org/details/SolzhenitsynYouMustUnderstandTheLeadingBolsheviksWhoTookOverRussiaWereNotRussians

Oh wait, this explains it:. I guess all those centuries of matrilineal inbreeding has reeked genetic havoc. Question: How can one feel genetically superior when they are, in fact, the most genetically defective of all and any group by several factors.

"The Jews are more subject to diseases of the nervous system than the other races and peoples among which they dwell. Hysteria and neurasthenia appear to be most frequent. Some physicians of large experience among the Jews have even gone so far as to state that most of them are neurasthenic and hysterical." (The Jewish Encyclopedia, Vol. IX, (1905), p. 225).

"Idiocy and imbecility are found comparatively more often among Jews than among non-Jews…The Mongolian type of idiocy is also very frequently observed among Jews…Among the Jews the proportion of insane has been observed to be very large…Jews are more liable to acute psychoses of early age than are non-Jews." (The Jewish Encyclopedia, Vol. VI, (1904), p. 556, 603-04).

Bye you sub human defective mass murder supporter. And you all wonder why any dislike you? Is laughable

What do brainlets mean by this?

You mean the millions of Europeans killed by the nazis? Thousands of years of cultural heritage incinerated as they burned Polish libraries, or immolated European cities?
Or the many millions of non-jews enslaved by occupying forces?

A bald assertion is not an argument. I have already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Unironically posting 100 gorrilian gulag man as fact. The guy was a fascist and outright lies in his books. He defended Franco when his regime was coming to an end even against slight liberalizations and he cried and moaned about Portugal losing it's African colonies let alone his imprisonment for pro Nazi activity and his insistence that Hitler was the victim of Stalin.

I'll rather trust a starving wolf then for him to tell any sort of factual truth.

Wait, I'm lost now… Are Jews retards or are Jews super-intelligent?

Jews control all governments and want to bring bring in world Communism. That's why China,North Korea,Vietnam and Cuba are the US's closest allies and why the US and Nato were so anti-soviet and anti-Communists in South America and why anti-communist fascists get huge amounts of publicity and literal streets named after them, because the worlds controlled by them already of course.

It's very simple user. Jews created communism, but jews also control all capitalist nations through the central banks

Daily reminder the ideal image of a German soldier was half Jewish

is this an actual disinfo agent? lmao

I'm going with a hysterical boomer. Or at least someone that hasn't been on imageboards for long. It wouldn't surprise me if it was fallout from the Q larping.

So, what does this image mean? Basically, a lot of the Holla Forums quotes are fake but some of the hateful Talmud quotes are real or…what?

What?

No matter what you do, prove or dis prove it wont' matter. The terms and everything with just twist and change. Everyone I disagree with is a false flag. This big name person in the Alt Right is caught doing something dumb or fucking a kid, well they were just a Jew false flag don't you know? The alt right is just a Jewish psyop but we are the true and pure ones (till we fuck up and are called a jew psyop too).

Just apply this too any group as needed.

This company is Jewish because their head janitor is a half Jew, ergo I will put the companies name in the echoes meme. etc. The Jew will evolve in their mind to be what they don't like see how you will have then call EA Jewish when there is no proof, but Sam Hyde being part Jew is downplayed.

The Jew can be whatever form is necessary to be hated.

No matter what you do, prove or dis prove it wont' matter. The terms and everything with just twist and change. Everyone I disagree with is a false flag. This big name person in the Alt Right is caught doing something dumb or fucking a kid, well they were just a Jew false flag don't you know? The alt right is just a Jewish psyop but we are the true and pure ones (till we fuck up and are called a jew psyop too).

Just apply this too any group as needed.

This company is Jewish because their head janitor is a half Jew, ergo I will put the companies name in the echoes meme. etc. The Jew will evolve in their mind to be what they don't like see how you will have then call EA Jewish when there is no proof, but Sam Hyde being part Jew is downplayed.

The Jew can be whatever form is necessary to be hated.

See
It has been going for months.

The fuck?..

if you google him all you get is more of the same anuddah shoah, so my bet is that its all the same source spurning out propaganda

good meme
and this is true because a rabbi said so
so did much of the proletariat revolutionaries
read marx

spricht du deutsch?

see

source for first image?

the rightwingers are just alienated people that werent completely indoctrinated and taught not to qurstion the echochamber

but its okay, even on Holla Forums they say that not all jews are bad, but the overwhelming majority are.

except nazism is no third way

idk what else to do but laugh at you

but they dont have to concentrate all day
in fact whites have weaker genes than blacks do, that means whites are subhuman using your logic.

You can't be serious…

You can't be serious…

the talmud does have a lot of hateful quotes. But thats because the Talmud is not the word of God. The talmud is a record of many different rabbis interpretations/debates. So a lot of it is just the babblings of old jewish men, not actual sanctioned Jewish thought.

Jewish culture is a very debate centric culture. Almost all of our myths/rituals are about debating. For example, on Passover the kids run through this script of 4 dumb questions all kids supposedly ask about the holiday.

The aut-right is just a step behind the Left imo. They're just stuck in the closed system of being concerned with BTFOing SJW petty politics

On a related note I found this meme yesterday on 4/pol/ and it's honestly illuminating. We joke about how rightists and reactionaries hate reading but it's 100% true that their ideology is composed of quotes from jpegs and slogans from bumper stickers

It only tends to be that way on plebbit. I think it's because r/soc types are still red liberals and don't understand how propaganda works.

I'm not shitposting.
I can't stress that enough.
There are in fact multiple Jews who were involved in Communism, those are undeniable facts, however that isn't bad. Jews helped us out a lot because they understand how it feels like to be oppressed peoples and are our friends as Lenin said. They are beneficial to us, and so is every other race and ethnicity, white, black, everything, who were all equally involved with communism.

I gotta ask this question and I swear I'm not shitposting, is that why Jews outside the USSR pretty much sat around as the Nazis were coming?

I noticed a pretty strange thing. You can say "the Vatican rules the world" and noone bats an eye but if you say "jews control the banks,media ,hollywood etc" you have people coming out of the woodworks to slam you.

A lot of memes about jews are actually true if you look into them. This doesn't mean all 12+ million jews are bad - it just means they have a fraction with a hidden agenda and practice extreme nepotism like most groups do.

They just happen to be better organized + more successful than other people.

This explains why they're lawyers.

I don't know how many people just sat around. There were uprisings and all. But most religious Jews I know are very pro free speach in regards to modern day fascism, its the reform jews who are more anti free speech.

Because not even other conspiracy theorists believe in the Jesuit meme despite insane Catholic nationalists, fascists, and the Bond villain-like Opus Dei existing all over the world. There's also a heavy right-wing bias in most conspiracy circles these days which isn't explained by a mere rational examination of evidence by itself. It's more like right-wingers need to believe in all sorts of conspiracy theories to keep the cognitive dissonance at bay.

Sure, because to put it mildly many people have suffered because of fascist conspiracies about Jews–including people who are not Jews. Not even fascists themselves dispute this they just imply the victims deserved it or it wasn't as bad as it was made out to be.

Of course, you have the fascist state of Israel coming out and calling any critic of anti-semite and this feeds this very dangerous strain of identity politics. This is why its not a contradiction at all that pro-Israeli anti-semites exist, they've existed since the start of the Zionist movement itself.

This maybe true but even if Jews are 11% of the world's billionaires they hardly control the world. There is still the rest of the bourgeoisie to deal with and the majority of it is goy. For example, Germany has five times more billionaires then Israel does; China has more billionaires then the "Jewish-run" US. Even Japan has more billionaires with its paltry 33 billionaires has more billionaires then Israel.

Even in the US, which boasts the lion share of the world's Jewish billionaires, the Jewish portion only makes up a minority share of American capitalists and capital even if its disproportionate.

Anti-Semite and Jew by Jean-Paul Sartre

Also there was a post in the other thread where someone showed a screen of Holla Forums thinking that the Du Pont family was always Jewish or something because they had "A very kike like nose" and that was it.

I will remember that last sentence when dealing with hardline communists.

I’ve been on Holla Forums for 8 years and I have never heard anyone claim the DuPont family was Jewish
The Jews run alcohol distillation, pharmaceuticals,Hollywood, and prostitution so basically they sell escapism and vice.

I’m a fascist and I am disputing your claim that “fascist conspiracies” as you reinvent them were something factually inaccurate. Germans were a lot of things but ignorance is not something they have ever been accused of.

Yes good volk, it is the "jew" that controls the world, not the bourgeoisie. Why don't we kill this "jew" and give all the power to the white capitalists?

Spoken like a true communist . Absolute power corrupts absolutely. No identity politics at all
How about we All have the power to vote in political systems that actually work. Communism is the most perverse form of identity politics.

This post doesn't even make any sense…

Also I will remind you world jewery declaration of war on Germany not the political power but its people. Jews are not the perfect victims they portray themselves as.
Every nation imprisoned enemies of the state based on ethnicity and politics

It makes perfect sense you are too indoctrinated to understand your us versus them ideology is the politics that causes millions to be murdered

Even its authors openly admit they made up numbers

Also
Fascists singlehandedly left Europe in ruins after starting history's bloodiest war, and killed tens of millions in the process.

Communism fails because it’s own people see that the majority of capitalism is better off than they are. It will always be so they want to destroy it. Not because of the inhuman treatment that poor people are subjected to under capitalism but because it demonstrates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. When the rich get too powerful the democratic system is the check and balance to oligarchs and the elite connected political class.

Most East-Euros dont seem to be enjoying their brush with capitalism

The "Jewry Declares war on germany" stuff was literally just stories talking about how Jews Worldwide were condemning germany and asking countries like the US to embargo them
No special International Jew Group ever Declared an actual war on germany
Good thing no-one here was claiming that

All wars are bankers wars all bankers are ultimately Jews. Jews are very powerful and to claim that fascist politics were the cause of WWII and not a reaction to bankers exploitation of war reperations is patently false.
Why do you think China the largest ever communist country in population is converting to capitalism. Communism has been and will continue to be just a Jewish long con. Redistribution of non Jewish wealth to Jews.

Citation fucking needed
Lots of bankers are jews but certainly not all of them
WW2 was Caused by Hitler when he invaded Poland to Keep the German Economy from collapsing because he had turned the entire country into a War economy using "Muh Greater Germany" as Excuse
Because of Revisionism

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
A yes, the document that has aborted fetus, theoretically unborn children and German soldiers as "victims of the USSR". Wait no, it has the theoretical unborn children of German soldiers as "victims of communism".

Bruv tell that to the Ossies, Russians, Ukrainians basically everyone eat of Oder-Neisse line. The vast majority of the populations of former Marxist-Leninist states say shit was better back then.

You do realise at its fundamental nature capitalism corrupts democracy to the core: the modern state and capitalism were born as twins, with the two working in tandem. The state is not the check on capital, the state is the asset of capital.

Also I literally meant that statement does not make actually sense, like it has no meaning, it is incomprehensible.

That literally proves what i fucking posted…

You are a fucking joke.

You make a claim predicated on a lie. I prove it’s a lie with a newspaper headline and you deny it. I’m not sure what you need as proof Jews were clearly instigating this war.
Zionists are imprisoning any BDS supporters so a boycott is an important thing to the survival of an ethno state indeed

Now on to the rest of the post…
Let me Explain something REAL simple for you..
Individuals without the persuasion of a state of government entity choosing to boycott a state and attempting to convince states to boycott an entity has not been considered an act of war at any point in recent history

Show me a Letter of Announcement or anything from a Jewish organization telling Jews to take violent action against the state of Germany?

Germany was never a threat to Jewish bankers the bankers wanted another profitable Europe war. They never envisioned a counter genocide internally within Germany

It was never a threat to any Bankers in general
It even allowed the Rothschild and other rich banking families the ability to flee the country when the war began
So the Jewish bankers forced hitler to Invade Poland After signing the Molotov-Ribbentrop agreement?
Well Most Bankers certainly didnt as they were Allies with the german goverment and remained allies all the way up till the formation of West-G

One could conceivably arguably Starving children through boycotting is an act of violence.
Or reperations unlikely to cause anything but poverty and suffering is an act of violence
Did I mention the author of Germany’s World War One reperations was a Jew.

Yeah right that article just written itself and the author and redacteur are just pen names of virgin stormfront trolls and the paper is just a satire. Its all so easy.

Except as far as we can tell these boycotts never amounted to anything such as that
Germany's economy was shit cuz of this thing called the great depression
A. Reprations were part of the treaty of Versailles and not an act of war infact it was part of ENDING the last war
B. The money was given to the goverments of nations that were at war with germany not Jews
C. When the great depression hit the German economy has already been on the mend

A. Citations needed
B.Literally does not matter because as i explained the money went to the Victors of ww1 not Jews

I referenced Israel because it clearly sees anyone supporting Boycott of Israel’s goods as a threat and enemy of the state. Oh the irony. They imprison BDS and seek to use their influence to make boycotting a crime in America.
So if we can move past the obvious fact that Jews started both world wars for profit we can take on the issue of Jewish communist ideology

France had to pay larger reparations in 1815 and 1871 and didn't start a world war over it.
It was a catholic politician who signed the armistice for Germany.

Ill Admit thats true when you prove to me that Jews forced a Serbian nationalist to Blow away an Austrian Duke and Forced hitler to invade Poland?
How About some proof?

Only the most incompetent leader would allow its population to starve before taking action against its aggressor

Marx was a Protestant then an Athiest
Engels was the exact same
Lenin was An Athiest
Stalin was a Orthodox priest in training for fucks sake
Trotsky was an Athiest

According to Sir Arthur Bryant the British historian (Unfinished Victory (1940 pp. 136-144):

'It was the Jews with their international affiliations and their hereditary flair for finance who were best able to seize such opportunities.. They did so with such effect that, even in November 1938, after five years of anti-Semitic legislation and persecution, they still owned, according to the Times correspondent in Berlin, something like a third of the real property in the Reich. Most of it came into their hands during the inflation.. But to those who had lost their all, this bewildering transfer seemed a monstrous injustice. After prolonged sufferings they had now been deprived of their last possessions. They saw them pass into the hands of strangers, many of whom had not shared their sacrifices and who cared little or nothing for their national standards and traditions.. The Jews obtained a wonderful ascendancy in politics, business and the learned professions (in spite of constituting) less than one percent of the population.. The banks, including the Reichsbank and the big private banks, were practically controlled by them. So were the publishing trade, the cinema, the theatres and a large part of the press - all the normal means, in fact, by which public opinion in a civilized country is formed.. The largest newspaper combine in the country with a daily circulation of four millions was a Jewish monopoly.. Every year it became harder and harder for a gentile to gain or keep a foothold in any privileged occupation.. At this time it was not the 'Aryans' who exercised racial discrimination. It was a discrimination that operated without violence. It was exercised by a minority against a majority. There was no persecution, only elimination.. It was the contrast between the wealth enjoyed - and lavishly displayed - by aliens of cosmopolitan tastes, and the poverty and misery of native Germans, that has made anti-Semitism so dangerous and ugly a force in the new Europe. Beggars on horseback are seldom popular, least of all with those whom they have just thrown out of the saddle

Am I to believe all of them had Jewish mothers by 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧coincidence🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 they only claimed to ba atheist to hide the fact that they were despised Jews

The third way is just imperialism. Late stage capitalism isn't early stage capitalism most pro capitalists support. Nazi see imperialism as something different from capitalism. Fascism seeks class collaboration through a cartel like government in which the bank funds to expand. In fascism, the workers have a state backed union but the property owners were still protected by the state. When push comes to shove, fascism will always end up siding with the property owners over the workers. The state was anti union that was outside state control. The very same state that protects property owners. The state backed union was basically a play pin for workers and kept them in line. It wasn’t pro worker at all. It was to control the worker it. It was to put them in a small corner to where the property owners had great advantages and control.

The third way is just imperialism. Late stage capitalism isn't early stage capitalism most pro capitalists support. Nazi see imperialism as something different from capitalism. Fascism seeks class collaboration through a cartel like government in which the bank funds to expand. In fascism, the workers have a state backed union but the property owners were still protected by the state. When push comes to shove, fascism will always end up siding with the property owners over the workers. The state was anti union that was outside state control. The very same state that protects property owners. The state backed union was basically a play pin for workers and kept them in line. It wasn’t pro worker at all. It was to control the worker it. It was to put them in a small corner to where the property owners had great advantages and control.

Hitler had many supporters within all those nations he hardly went to war with them. Many capitulated

Marxs DAD was Jewish but even he was Religiously protestant
Engels Family was not that Jewish at all Actually as far as i can tell both his Parents were protestant germans
Lenins mom was not Jewish it was Her dad who had in turn converted to Christianity
Trots Family was indeed Jewish
And stalins Mom was Orthodox an was even the one who attempted to get him to become a priest

Good job once again you are false

most of what Holla Forums is spewing is bullshit, hearsay and deliberate misunderstandings
but there are some things
ever heard of a guy called Moses Hess?

Theres also a lot literature, books etc, Zionists etc

Wiki them all had Jewish parents. As early as the 1980’s Jews in America were changing their names in show business because a Jewish sounding name was considered undesirable
Stalin and Trotsky were not their own names. They took those names to replace their easily recognizable Jewish last names

What does this have to do with my post again?

See….

Is this what Holla Forums types pass as sources?

Jews subversion undermining both capitalism and communism to serve them
Communists are indoctrinated to hate Fascism but they don’t understand why.

Trotsky was Jewish, and his family was too. But he did't get along with his dad because his dad was semi exploiting the peasantry. Though that would mean Trotsky was an evil Bolshevik jew! If trotsky would have joined with his father then stormfags would say it's proves the jews are greedy capitalists! But alas, Trotsky at the beginning hated Marxism and went out of his way to demonize it in his younger years. It wasn't until later when he capitulated and became one. Trotsky was athiests long before that too. Most stormfags bring no context in these matters; moreover, is a damned if you do or damned if you don't scenario where either way the jew is blamed for something.

Strangely enough, in a book unexpectedly published by Princeton University Press in 1984, Sarah Gordon (Hitler, Germans and the "Jewish Question") essentially confirms what Bryant says. According to her, 'Jews were never a large percentage of the total German population; at no time did they exceed 1% of the population during the years 1871-1933.' But she adds 'Jews were overrepresented in business, commerce, and public and private service.. They were especially visible in private banking in Berlin, which in 1923 had 150 private Jewish banks, as opposed to only 11 private non-Jewish banks.. They owned 41% of iron and scrap iron firms and 57% of other metal businesses.. Jews were very active in the stock market, particularly in Berlin, where in 1928 they comprised 80% of the leading members of the stock exchange. By 1933, when the Nazis began eliminating Jews from prominent positions, 85% of the brokers on the Berlin Stock exchange were dismissed because of their "race".. At least a quarter of full professors and instructors (at German universities) had Jewish origins.. In 1905-6 Jewish students comprised 25% of the law and medical students.. In 1931, 50% of the 234 theatre directors in Germany were Jewish, and in Berlin the number was 80%.. In 1929 it was estimated that the per capita income of Jews in Berlin was twice that of other Berlin residents..' etc etc.

Fascism is Literally just Capitalism once of Facade of Democracy has been tossed away
Why do you think wealthy german (Including Jewish) businessmen began supporting groups like the DVP in the aftermath of ww1?
And the NSDAP during the great depression?

It's only treason if jews do it.

It must be added that most of the leading revolutionaries who convulsed Europe in the final decades of the last century and the first decades of this one, stemmed from prosperous Jewish families.. They were perhaps typified by the father of revolution, Karl Marx.. Thus when, after the chaos of World War I, revolutions broke out all over Europe, Jews were everywhere at the helm; Trotsky, Sverdlov, Kamenev and Zinoviev in Russia, Bela Kun in Hungary, Kurt Eisner in Bavaria, and, most improbable of all, Rosa Luxemburg in Berlin.

'To many outside observers, the Russian revolution looked like a Jewish conspiracy, especially when it was followed by Jewish-led revolutionary outbreaks in much of central Europe. The leadership of the Bolshevik Party had a preponderance of Jews.. Of the seven members of the Politburo, the inner cabinet of the country, four, Trotsky (Bronstein), Zinoviev (Radomsky), Kamenev (Rosenfeld) and Sverdlov, were Jews

Wow
All of them Athiests
Who would have thought?
Just Wow

Wow you dont fucking say
You Mean the Media and politicians that were all full red scare mode and telling people to fear the soviet union and warning about communist takeover and reciting the "Muh 200+ Gillion Ukrainians" meme?
Citation needed
But even if thats true i dont care because jew or not the Bolsheviks were Based

Clearly you don't know that Trotsky was a menshevik and Kamenev and Zinoviev opposed the October revolution in Russia. In Germany, Rosa opposed the Spartacist uprising and it was led by Karl Liebknecht​.
That wasn't the "inner cabinet of the country", Soviet Russia didn't exist by then. It was the first politburo of the bolshevik party and Sverdlov wasn't in it. By the way it lasted a week and didn't hold any meetings. At this point you're just spamming anyone of jewish origin without bothering to see what they did.

The "Judea Declares War on Germany" headline has been debunked countless times before — it called for a boycott, not an actual war. How pathetic can you be, clinging to the most worthless of evidence?

Communists don't see that bad people or good people make a bad system or good system. A good slave owner does not make slavery good, and a bad slave owner doesn't make it bad. They system is bad either way. We don't care if Jews are capitalists, or Christians, or lizard people or free masons. We blame the system regardless. Wanting only the right rich people is very liberal in mentality. Ultimately the end result is that when us commies start to rebel, it will be you twerps who will be first to protected the "jewish property" because private property still must be protected. I'm fully convinced that most conspiracy theorists leaders are just CIA gents or something. All they do it pump pro establishment propaganda to make it look like the establishment is the anti-establishment and that we need a revolution to reestablish the establishment. But of course this is ludicrous if that is the reality, but what is real is that it is basically what is happening unintentionally.

I took that screenshot and no longer have it. It had to do with an heir to the family raping a 3 year old. His picture was posted as the OP pic and Holla Forums commented things like "what disgusting kike" and "look at those beady little eyes, obvious sign of the Jew." I then posted other pictures from Wikipedia showing the Du Pont family is French in origin.

I no longer have the screenshot but have this link as conciliation:
saboteur365.wordpress.com/2014/03/31/jewish-super-rich-dupont-heir-rapes-3-year-old-daughter-gets-zero-jail-time/

Holy Gish Galloping cow what the fuck is this thread

you can't because most porky is kosher. why don't they eat ham? because it's cannibalism.

I think both that and the Holocaust's numbers are exaggerated, sure.

Stalin was born Ioseb Jughashvili in Gori

OK

Have you ever considered the idea that members of the Allied Powers were parroting the disinformation of their White Russian allies? It certainly makes more sense then the Nazi idea that they were both in on the conspiracy while simultaneously shrieking about it.

Hey shalom.

Holocaust denial is indefensible, but can still be quite lulzy.

Also remember to post pic related to confuse everyone.

Can you post a link to where you are getting these quotes from? I feel like this is a classical Holla Forums tactic where you just dump quotes from a million different sources (which are clearly being copy pasted from a repository somwhere) and then just expect us to check their validity somehow. If those statistics are accurate I'll be quite shocked and it will make me reconsider my views. The idea that 1% of the population could control such a huge amount of industry and finance and only have an income twice that of other Berlin resident (most of whom would have been poor as fuck) doesn't really make any sense though.

Hard facts, sources and lots of time to argue with brainwashed polyp autists.

Jews were a disproportionately successful minority but I’ve never seen any real proof that they “dominated” the Weimar Republic or that they were as well off as Holla Forums frequently claims. The richest men in Germany such as Krupp, Stinnes, Thyssen, Flick and the Kaiser were all gentiles.

The Nazis allowed most of the Jews assets to be transferred to Ersatz Israel on the condition that they be spent on German goods once in Palestine. The total, according to one source, came to about $40 million US dollars which was just about evenly matched with Krupp’s conservative pre-War fortune of 10 million pounds.
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/haavara

Jewish capital may have taken different channels of escape but the cost of transferring funds outside the Havara agreement was double and a great many German-Jewish emigrants did go to Palestine.

According to Finkelstein the total Jewish assets looted by the Nazis may have been 100 billion in today’s currency. Yes, that’s a lot of money but considering there were around 12 million European Jews to loot it lends credence to the assertion that European Jews were not as wealthy as commonly thought. The average Jew was a worker or a peasant and not a Shylock.

The Rothschild family may or may not have had billions in assets but these were their collective assets, they were probably as well off or poorer then the Ford, Rockefeller, and Mitsui families. Not to mention that the Russian and Japanese royal families by themselves were probably wealthier then the Rothschilds.

Even if the legends were true the Rothschilds were still just one family, in most of Europe, especially Eastern Europe, most Jews were poor.

What if I told you, we actually want a holocaust to happen?

Yeah I'd assume Jews would be disproportionately successful sort of like they are today. Btw I found the source of these statistics and they were presented in a misleading way with some outright fabrications.

Basically Jews were active as middlemen, in the profession classes, and in finance as is commonly understood but were by know means the majority of the German bourgeoisie.

For example it is true that:
But a couple sentences later it says: "Whereas private Jewish banks represented 23% of all banks in 1923, this number dropped to 18% by 1930." Obviously this is a better metric to measure Jewish influence over the German economy rather than banks in one city but they left it out for some reason, really makes you think.

The stuff about the Stockmarket is also accurate, but it's noted in the book that 1/3 of German Jew's lived in Berlin where they comprised 4% of the population so only using statistics from Berlin seems misleading.

Also they say:
Which gives you the impression that Jew's owned the vast majority of metal producing industry, whereas the book makes it clear they are talking about wholesale businesses selling metals not heavy metal producing industry.

They say that:
This seems to be the most blatantly fabricated part. The book says that 12% of instructors were Jewish with 7% being Jewish converts. Also only 3% of full profesors were Jewish with 4% being converts. So its unclear where they are getting the 25% number from, its pretty clear this part was just fabricated too draw a parallel between Weimar Germany and current fascist propaganda about the university.

So as usual this is a mixture of misrepresentation and outright fabrication though the statistics about the stock market are quite something and I'd be curious if anyone has an explanation for that.

BTW all this stuff is on pages 11-14 of "Hitler, Germans, and the Jewish Question" if you want to check for yourself.

It’s funny when Nazis don’t know history you learn in Highschool. Jews were associated with the defeat of Germany in WW1 because Mathias Ertzberger led the delegation which signed the armistice.

Why do we have to explain the stock market. Professions around money were historically handled by Jews as it was some of the only work they could legally do. Hence why Jews remained in finance after liberation in the 19th century.

the jewish oligarchs pulled up stakes in the 20's to 30's and moved to USA and the West. Some went underground as cryptos. its not hard to understand

We know. You will lie about it, though.

so the jews started the russian revolution then left?

I've made an infograph inspired by this thread. Check the pdf too, it's a really interesting read on Nazi propaganda.

if it's """obvious bullshit""" then why are such a huge percentage of the 0.1%, governmental leaders etc jews?

Related.

Just read the thread.

Im pretty sure they just called you retarded and just dumped the mountains of infographics debunking your "debunking" junk because no one is giving any shit anymore about wasting their time dishonest and revisionist shills ignoring and evading any facts with pilpul shit and just cherrypicking larper strawman "conspiracies" like that constantly posted kosher semiprofessionally edited empty stretcher photo conspiracy, when the remaining photoset it was picked out of "debunking the conspiracy" already shows the entire remaining "at overcapacity running" facility completely EMPTY with nobody and no bodies around, making the "fake nazi edit" completely pointless to beginn with

You should have pulled this story back in 2005 when someone took your nose serious

Didn’t happen lol nice damage control tho

fukkin saved.

This thread pissed off Holla Forums

lol triggered

Jesus fuck, man. It's one thing to read about the Holocaust in school, but to see the methods they used, the cold, calculated efficiency with which they murdered million of people? How could human beings do this to one another?

This level of Semitism is obviously wearing thin. Pretty much no serious person doubts the “Jew as enemy” theory anymore, the counter propaganda here is pretty much at the “there’s no such thing as Whites”, or “we're all indivduals” level etc etc.

Whites definitely exist. However only anglos are white. If you aren't anglo you aren't white.

(You)

bump for Holla Forums's butthurt

I am very flattered so many goys are rushing to defend the chosen ones, just like the GOD has promissed. Also, sine you guys are very anti-money and anti-property, may I suggest you all donate all your money and property to Israel? Just a suggestion.