Possible LARP, fingers crossed it's not

4/pol/ official on suicide watch. Drumpf possible pedophile, "sources say there's tapes." Link down below to thread. Louise Mensch is dropping info on Twitter, no idea who that is though. Opinions anybody?

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/156385615/happening-trump-caught-on-tape-raping-and-abusing

Wow_Its_Fucking_Nothing.jpg

top kek it's always funny to see Holla Forums spaz out

not saying your Holla Forums just saying

But there is genuinely no evidence for what shes claiming?
Like im just saying
That whole "Hidden tape of trump" stuff started with that Dossier months ago and no-one has ever been able to show it

Trump has almost certainly done Pizzagate-tier stuff with his Clinton pals but in this particular case it's probably just a Twitter LARP.

Trump was already accused of raping an underage girl so this isn't surprising in the least.
But there is no way this is going to force him out of office. And even if it did that wouldn't bring down America as a whole. This is a non-story.

I see, I don't really pay attention to this stuff I just saw it and Holla Forums started spazzing it was funny to me

If true, I'm not surprised considering his relation to Jeffrey Epstein (mention of which was curiously avoided in mainstream press during the election)
However, right now it's just a literally who on Twitter
Is there a better source on this?

Louise Mensch is a complete fucking nutjob fam. She's that chick that searched "corbyn anti-semite" or something many times, mistook her history searches for popular recommended searches, and then screencapped it as evidence of people thinking Corbyn is an anti-semite. She thinks Trump is a russian spy, her "sources" once told her Trump and Bannon were about to get the death penalty for treason, she accused Sanders and even "the resistance" of being russian spies, among other shit. She's a grade A psychopath.

The left has gone completely and utterly fucking insane.
The sad thing is this isnt even entirely false
The SJWs and democrats and "Fug drumpf #Resist" people have ruined leftism in the US for at least the next generation

fixed

The usual Trumpfag response to Epstein is that he barely knew Donald at all and based Godemperor banned him from all his properties. Of course this is a lie as there's a 2002 interview with based Donald where he says he already knew Epstein for 15 years by that point, and that he was a terrific guy. Not to mention Epstein's "Black Book" where he has multiple personal contact numbers for Trump and others associated with him, and the fact that Epstein pled the Fifth when asked if he associated with Trump in the presence of underage girls.

Give me some other sources. Preferably, those not associated with Lousie Mensch. Miles apart from Lousie Mensch.

big if true

Louise Mensch is a complete fucking nutjob fam. She's that chick that searched "corbyn anti-semite" or something many times, mistook her history searches for popular recommended searches, and then screencapped it as evidence of people thinking Corbyn is an anti-semite. She thinks Trump is a russian spy, her "sources" once told her Trump and Bannon were about to get the death penalty for treason, she accused Sanders and even "the resistance" of being russian spies, among other shit. She's a grade A psychopath.

TOP KEK

You mean SJW liberals have gone insane

However it is true Trump and Epstein were besties of besties. He even fucking defended him from the allegations despite obviously being close enough to know. Wouldn't surprise me, but all the evidence is probably buried

Louise is the former Tory MP who claimed to have sources that Jeff Sessions was already discussing the execution of Steve Bannon and Trump

I know it's pretty easy to dismiss political opponents as whacky and crazy, but I'm 100% serious when I say Louise Mensch might be actually, clinically insane.

this

That part was meant to be a quote

louise mensch is mentally ill