Why youre fucking wrong

if you knew 1 thing about communism you would know that it is literally the worst ideology there ever was there has never been one instance where it worked like shut the fuck up mate who cares

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zIddCEBCKHQ
youtu.be/S9X_gxD9YYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks like we've been btfo forever guys

who fucking cares

Whoa. Never thought about it like that.

Well shit. Tell me one thing about communism, then.

mate who cares shut the fuck up who even are you in this world like provide for the society i bet you still in your house all day and jerk off to hentai who cares like who even are you rely on sarcasm thats all you can do

wow u sure convinced me with those hot opinions

couldn't get the post right, sorry about that guys

youtu.be/zIddCEBCKHQ

snarky faggots

Obviously not you or you wouldn't be shitposting on a tranny board.

im a part of this friendly fire mate

What a wacky meme, my fellow Redditor!
Edit: Thanks for the gold!
Edit 2: Hi r/all!

are you ok

360noscope the nazi

Has r/pol finally found Holla Forums?
Remember: we're malevolent πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§communistsπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ who are going to repossess your toothbrush and kill you for being a straight white male

mate like who cares shut the fuck up who even are you in this world like provide for the society shut up i bet you still in your house all day and jerk off to hentai who cares like who even are you rely on who cares thats all you can do like if you knew 1 thing about communism you would know that it is literally the worst ideology there ever was there has never been one instance where it worked like shut the fuck up mate who cares like mate like who cares shut the fuck up who even are you in this world like provide for the society shut up i bet you still in your house all day and jerk off to hentai who cares like who even are you rely on who cares thats all you can do like if you knew 1 thing about communism you would know that it is literally the worst ideology there ever was there has never been one instance where it worked like shut the fuck up mate who cares like mate like who cares shut the fuck up who even are you in this world like provide for the society shut up i bet you still in your house all day and jerk off to hentai who cares like who even are you rely on who cares thats all you can do like if you knew 1 thing about communism you would know that it is literally the worst ideology there ever was there has never been one instance where it worked like shut the fuck up mate who cares like mate like who cares shut the fuck up who even are you in this world like provide for the society shut up i bet you still in your house all day and jerk off to hentai who cares like who even are you rely on who cares thats all you can do like if you knew 1 thing about communism you would know that it is literally the worst ideology there ever was there has never been one instance where it worked like shut the fuck up mate who cares like

mate who cares shut the fuck up who even are you in this world like provide for the society i bet you still in your house all day and jerk off to hentai who cares like who even are you rely on sarcasm thats all you can do

wrong guy

1. who cares
2. shut up
3. like
4. who are you
5. repeat

how to absolutely DESTROY leftards in debates

george soros

Newton? Like, who cares, shut up. Who are you? Who do you think you are, Newton? Like, start providing to your family first, like, holy shit.

mate who cares shut the fuck up who even are you in this world like provide for the society i bet you still in your house all day and jerk off to hentai who cares like who even are you rely on sarcasm thats all you can do mate who cares shut the fuck up who even are you in this world like provide for the society i bet you still in your house all day and jerk off to hentai who cares like who even are you rely on sarcasm thats all you can do mate who cares shut the fuck up who even are you in this world like provide for the society i bet you still in your house all day and jerk off to hentai who cares like who even are you rely on sarcasm thats all you can do mate who cares shut the fuck up who even are you in this world like provide for the society i bet you still in your house all day and jerk off to hentai who cares like who even are you rely on sarcasm thats all you can do mate who cares shut the fuck up who even are you in this world like provide for the society i bet you still in your house all day and jerk off to hentai who cares like who even are you rely on sarcasm thats all you can do

lol

Humanity was a mistake

youtu.be/S9X_gxD9YYg

if communism so good, why are you using computer made by capitalism! checkmate LIBCUCKS!!!