Macaroni to investigate Jews

Remember when people were sperging about Le Pen?

twitter.com/Jerusalem_Post/status/946906208350244870
jpost.com/Israel-News/France-sets-up-tax-dept-to-investigate-Jews-521379

But wait, wasn't he a literal Rotschild banker before?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-bg0pHFy0fs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

clickbait article as usual. that website probably received the Google AdSense money in the form of shekels.
yeah it's a bit redliney to set up a department specifically for jewish people, but it's probably not unlikely that they're a common culprit for tax evasion.

I like how he’s taken off his mask now that he relied on dumb liberals and left simpletons to get him elected. It’s truly a beautiful site to behold…

It didn’t take him long to slander Africa and African women with a haughty racist imperial tone that probably goes beyond Le Pen herself. In fact there were African nationalists who were banking on a Le Pen victory because they saw her as less committed to the neo-colonial sphere of Francophone Africa and the EU.

Gearoid O Colmain was right again. Macron was the far-right “fascist” candidate because he was the chosen spear-carrier of International-French finance capital.

Now, Holla Forums are prancing around saying that he’s their guy and their right! Expect it to get even more reactionary as this shitshow of a presidency drags on.

*sight

Oh just fuck off.

Result of an investigation in100% cases: jews paid too much tax, they need to be paid back, with compensation too.

Overpopulation is not a serious issue anywhere.

seems like a self-solving problem to me.

Race profiling is literally illegal in France.

I agree with your post, but the dude in your pic literally called Orban the "Chavez of Europe" because he was against immigration.

Ah Macron. He told protesters to shut up and get a job, African women to have less children and Moroccans to return to their country.

This image has never been more appropriate lmao

I think it's time to stop falling for "united front against fascism" meme. And start wearing trench coats and humming Pumped Up Kicks.

Seriously fuck all the people saying French people should vote for Macron in the second round to get away from Le Pen fascism. At least Le Pen was socdem and way less fascist than Macron.

That's your song choice? Come on, you need something better than that.

youtube.com/watch?v=-bg0pHFy0fs

Yeah, he was. Maybe the experience made him think this was a good idea?

you have to go back, faggot

I guess if they can support a zionist president with a jewish family, who is friends with the president of Israel , they're okay with supporting a literal Rothschild banker as well.

But it's true though. Even the "ancient" kingdoms and "empires" the we wuzers boast about were vastly outclassed by older European and East Asian civilizations. Pic related. Timbuktu, chalked up as a prosperous hub of knowledge and culture by kangz and talmudic was nothing but a dusty asscrack

I dunno about 8/pol/ but 4/pol/ seemed ambivalent about him, some of them started memeing in favor of him after they saw the bogdanoff meeting in particular

Dude you know that's not a photograph right?

What the fuck is going on with the first dude's face?

Got this from a Holla Forums colony which sucks off Trump daily but the Jews are still behind everything but Israel is based.

Repeated plastic surgery

Holla Forums is pozzed to oblivion and they don't even know it