Capitalism will win

Capitalism will win
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​(OP is a faggot)

Other urls found in this thread:

rrojasdatabank.info/econom~1.htm
youtu.be/epJIU_AqlwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rrojasdatabank.info/econom~1.htm
It certainly didn't win with him

*blocks your path*

Surely its greatest victory will be killing every possibility of life on our planet for the future! What a triumph!

*collapses*

capitalism may not be perfect, but its still the best system there is /s

If you kill yourself, you win!

Nah.

there is literally no evidence that capitalism leads to a healthy gene pool
Not just that, but capitalists are only wealthy because they rely on the labor of others
so individualistic amiright!

The USSR never really collapsed like Yugoslavia. It was just "reformed" by revisionists and traitors.

Not enough to cover your collapses

so I get that you haven't read pic in

are you being retarded on purpose or?

Pinochet and his regime failed miserably. Even if you say that, putting Pinochet on it is a terrible idea no matter how you think about that.

Question I
Do you have confidence in the President of the Russian Federation, B. N. Yeltsin?
Choice Votes %
For 40,405,811 59.9
Against 26,995,268 40.1
Invalid/blank votes 1,468,868 –
Total 68,869,947 100
Registered voters/turnout 107,310,374 64.2
Source: Nohlen & Stöver

Question II
Do you support the economic and social policy that has been conducted since 1992 by the President and Government of the Russian Federation?
Choice Votes %
For 36,476,202 54.3
Against 30,640,781 45.7
Invalid/blank votes 1,642,883 –
Total 68,759,866 100
Registered voters/turnout 107,310,374 64.1

Question III
Should there be early elections for the President of the Russian Federation?
Choice Votes %
For 32,418,972 48.8
Against 34,027,310 51.2
Invalid/blank votes 2,316,247 –
Total 68,762,529 100

Question IV
Should there be early elections for the People's Deputies of the Russian Federation?
Choice Votes %
For 46,232,197 69.1
Against 20,712,605 30.9
Invalid/blank votes 1,887,258 –
Total 68,832,060 100

Two things: Are you aware to what degree the Russian government was, in conjunction with foreign advisors, able to manipulate and control data or its manifestations within the RF? And what is the source, I searched for Nohlen and Stöver, and the only source I found, on the construction of direct democracies in the former soviet states and eastern europe paint the picture that the referendums, like that which you posted, were a regularly scheduled affaire for the posing of democratic support and were actually an authoritarian measure that was tampered with and not carried out in any democratic manner. So, if you have another source - I'd see it, or if that is the source, your source directly disagrees with your reading of those numbers.

BUT IS IT REAL CAPITALISM!!!????

You guys are so fucking retarded

Lol, le cuban paradise meme. Why did Castro use united states health care system for himself if cuba is so fancy?

Why did cuba try to ship all their darkies to the US if they were so fantastic at housing everyone? Did you really think they were free of homelessness? They're about as free of homeless as San Francisco, right after scraping their homeless population off the street and dumping them into Oakland CA.

Don't spoil it for us, this board is quaint.

youtu.be/epJIU_AqlwE

The right can't meme