Ctrl-f no hibernian thread: Hibernian thread. I haven't seen a godamn hibernian thread in months...

ctrl-f no hibernian thread: Hibernian thread. I haven't seen a godamn hibernian thread in months. Prove to me this place hasn't completely gone to shit…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Droppin' some green pills

Delete this, Sassenach

You have no power here, mick

I don't know what the fuck this is but I like it

Begorrah!!! Tis like another potato famine in here, boyos. The mods need to do something about this rampant anti-hibernianism.

T'is an ancient meme from early 2016

It's a nice meme, but I still prefer 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 to 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀, because the Anglos are truly the reason why we can't have nice things. The Irish did nothing wrong.

nice try mick

try 2015

this unironically, the anglos have to be exposed for how fucking evil they are. they literally caused all the problems in history. they even created america.

I think [[[ should become shamrocks because the Anglo theme was meant to be temporar

then you fucking ruined the joke to instead make actual Holla Forums-esque IT WUZ DA ANGLOOS whine

I hate myself for knowing exactly what character that is.
(His name is Mike)

Fuck yes.

What is this autism?

Filthy Anglos detected. Go and spread your anti-Irish lies.

By the logic I'm a reanimated corpse

It's fun knowing I'm not a new fag anymore

Yeah, this place has completely gone to shit. I dunno if I can be added to make the thread on Leftpol

i already made a thread on leftpol at the same time.