*Communizing Beams*

I AM KARL MARX, BACK FROM THE DEAD! In death, I have learned a GREAT TRUTH! Ignorance to the possibility of Religion is undialectical, and Capitalism is actually a religion dedicated to the worship of the ancient and powerful god Saturn!

Sounds good, but proofs are needed.

Christianity, Judaism, Satanism and Islam all worship Saturn / Kronus. In their religions, they call him YHWH, or Jehova, or Allah, but who they truly worship is the Demiurge / Yaldabaoth. He is the god of greed. He has many names; Yacatecuhtli in mesoamerica, Set in Egypt, Saturn and Kronus in Greece and the Roman Empire. He is the god of jealousy! There is no god but me, all who resist will bend their knee to me! Idolatry is foolish, gaze instead upon my face! He is the all-seeing god, his one eye gazing upon all realms, physical and beyond, his black cube capturing the souls of Abrahamists who die in his name. MARX WAS GNOSTIC!

The parallel between capitalism and religion isn't off. Walter Benjamin wrote about the parallels between guilt and debt. The parallels are easier to draw in German because the word for both is the same ("schuldig"). In English, though, we have the biblical "forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors" which is occasionally replaced with "trespasses" and "those who trespassed against us" for "debts" and "debtors' respectively.

Do you still hate the jews?

Does anyone who posts silly crap about Hegel actually read anything he's written? The idea seems to be more one of taint: one person's done something, therefore someone he's influenced is tainted thereby, all without any detail as to what specific ideas or frameworks had influence on one or the other.

Have you ever heard the biblical story of the false god Ba'al and Molech? Did Christians ever tell you that Ba'al is a TITLE that was given to multiple different gods? They wrote of a certain Ba'al, god of the jews (a god they still worship in secret!). Saturn usurped this title! He calls himself king, yet he is an aspect of greed itself! YHWH takes many forms. In fact, he came to me in a dream! Years ago, i slept and found myself kneeling before one of his many forms: as a matter of fact, he revealed the unholy trinity to me! What i saw first was an all-seeing eye. He was floating above a land of fire and brimstone, and lava spewed from every mountaintop! This was a form he has taken before!
Exodus 13:21 By day the LORD went ahead of them in a pillar of cloud to guide them on their way and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, so that they could travel by day or night.
Leviticus 9:24 Fire came out from the presence of the LORD and consumed the burnt offering and the fat portions on the altar. And when all the people saw it, they shouted for joy and fell facedown.
Numbers 14:14 And they will tell the inhabitants of this land about it. They have already heard that you, LORD, are with these people and that you, LORD, have been seen face to face, that your cloud stays over them, and that you go before them in a pillar of cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night.
Deuteronomy 4:24 For the LORD your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God.
2 Samuel 22:9 Smoke rose from his nostrils; consuming fire came from his mouth, burning coals blazed out of it.
Open your eyes, for i have seen the truth!

He ordered me; kill the prophets of the other gods! I did so. I came back and stared into his eye, and he ordered me again, this time to speak to a god upon a mountain, in the midst of a dark forest. I walked into a building, what looked to be a diner full of long-dead soldiers of the past, yet as i spoke, asking to see the godc i was told to work for, reality warped before my very eyes, and the diner shifted into a decrepit factory! I stood above the gaping jaws of another one of his forms, the "God of Deceit"!
"I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD do all these things." (Isaiah 45:7)

I knew that i was not sseing all of his forms! For a whole year, i asked myself, deceit, murder, and what else would be required for YHWH to be whole? I asked myself, what god was i forgetting about? It was me! When i dreamt of him, i followed his every command. I was his hand, he had an eye, his senses, he had a mouth to command, and a hand to do his bidding! Christians, Jews, Muslims, they are all a part of YHWH! He uses them, not as pawns, but as a part of his body! Greed, the ego, it is God's influence! OPEN YOUR EYES!
John 17:11
I will no longer be in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to You. Holy Father, protect them by Your name, the name You gave Me, so that they may be one as We are one.
1 Corinthians 12:27
Now you are the body of Christ, and each of you is a member of it.
1 Corinthians 10:17
Because there is one loaf, we who are many are one body; for we all partake of the one loaf.

In case you folks thought i forgot, Allah is closer as a description of YHWH than the other two monotheistic versions of god.

His other names:
In Aztec mythology, Yacatecuhtli(pronounced Ya-te-coo-tli) was thepatron god of commerce and travelers, especially business travelers. His symbol is a bundle of sticks. Merchants would carry an uttal cane as they moved from village to village peddling their wares, and at night-time would tie them together into a neat bundle before sprinkling them with blood from their ears. It was believed that this ritual in Yacatecuhtli's honor would guarantee success in future business ventures, not to mention protection from vicious beasts and robbers on their journeys.
His name means "lord of the nose" (Nahuatl yacatl, nose and tecuhtli, lord).
Set /sɛt/ or Seth /sɛθ/ (Egyptian: stẖ;also transliterated Setesh, Sutekh[1],Setekh, or Suty) is a god of the desert,storms, disorder, violence, and foreigners in ancient Egyptian religion.[2]In Ancient Greek, the god's name is given as Sēth (Σήθ). Set had a positive role where he accompanies Ra on hissolar boat to repel Apep, the serpent of Chaos.[2] Set had a vital role as a reconciled combatant.[2] He was lord of the red (desert) land where he was the balance to Horus' role as lord of the black (soil) land.[2]
In Egyptian mythology, Set is portrayed as the usurper who killed and mutilated his own brother Osiris. Osiris' wife Isisreassembled (remembered) Osiris' corpse and resurrected him long enough to conceive his son and heirHorus. Horus sought revenge upon Set, and the myths describe their conflicts. This Osiris myth is a prominent theme in Egyptian mythology.
In Greek mythology, Cronus, Cronos orKronos (/ˈkroʊnəs/ or /ˈkroʊnɒs/ fromGreek: Κρόνος, Krónos), was the leader and youngest of the first generation ofTitans, the divine descendants ofUranus, the sky, and Gaia, the earth. He overthrew his father and ruled during the mythological Golden Age, until he was overthrown by his own son Zeusand imprisoned in Tartarus. According to Plato, the deities Phorcys, Cronus, and Rhea were the eldest children ofOceanus and Tethys.[1]
In an ancient myth recorded by Hesiod'sTheogony, Cronus envied the power of his father, the ruler of the universe, Uranus. Uranus drew the enmity of Cronus's mother, Gaia, when he hid the gigantic youngest children of Gaia, the hundred-handed Hecatonchires and one-eyed Cyclopes, in Tartarus, so that they would not see the light. Gaia created a great stone sickle and gathered together Cronus and his brothers to persuade them to castrate Uranus.[3]
Cronus learned from Gaia and Uranus that he was destined to be overcome by his own sons, just as he had overthrown his father. As a result, although he sired the gods Demeter, Hestia, Hera, Hadesand Poseidon by Rhea, he devoured them all as soon as they were born to prevent the prophecy. When the sixth child, Zeus, was born Rhea sought Gaia to devise a plan to save them and to eventually get retribution on Cronus for his acts against his father and children. (Cronus also fathered Chiron, byPhilyra.)
Cont…

In the ancient language, the generic word for god was AL (could also be pronounced as "EL"). The A represents "Aleph" which is a symbol of a Ox's Head. This is the symbol of power, and it is also the number ONE (1). Ba'el means (Father of God[s]) and was a Bull God who had a son Yahweh (The Canaanite Bull God of War).Many people believe that ONE is the number of God, but it is rooted from the symbol of Aleph - The Ox Head of Power. 
Yahweh hated his father Ba'el and this is why he did not want people to worship The Golden Bull which was a symbol of him. Yahweh also told people to see SATURNsday as The Holy Day. On the planet Saturn there seems to be a vortex of The Hexagram [1] and of The Eye [2]. Another symbol of Saturn is a cross-like symbol [3]. Saturn ate his own children and was called the god of the harvest. The bible talks about Yahweh/El (God of The Bible) and "The Harvest"! It also says that Jesus is a "Shepard" for the sheep, and you know what the shepard does, raise the sheep until they are big enough to be EATEN. Bethleham is of important and that means the house of bread. Another symbolism of harvesting crops/food. Saturn allows his children to be destroyed and look at this sacrifice of Jesus how it pleases Yahweh and is even used as a plea for people to be "forgiven" by him. 
The so-called devil sign with the horns [4] is actually the symbol of the BULL'S horns. 
The Egyptian God "Seth", was the god of darkness associated with the planet Saturn. Later called "Satan" by The Ancient Persians. The number 7 is The Number of Saturn. There are the 7 rings of Saturn. Saturn's Day is the 7th day of the week. 7 was considered the number of God / The Divine in many places for a long time. Knowing that Saturn / Kronos. Two animals that have been associated with Saturn is also The Owl and The Peacock (which makes even more of a connection with secret societies). 

Religion is, indeed, important and unalienable part of society, as it seems. I wouldn't go into mystic aspect of it myself, but it clearly has a very much quasi-materialistic function in it. Marxism doesn't offer any social alternative to it, and it is its' shortcoming. It is unsurprising that Marxism-Leninism is much more stable in Sinosphere, whose religious mainframe isn't antagonistic to Marxism, nor that it results in some sort of fusion with religion in the West, whose Christianity or Islam isn't so compatible.

Thus, it would benefit the Marxist cause greatly, if a mass Church linked with it directly would arise.

A lot of similarities can be drawn with Saturn and the Hindu demon Kali;
According to the Mahabharata, thegandharva Kali became jealous when he was late to Princess Damayanti'smarriage ceremony and discovered she had overlooked the deities Indra, Agni,Varuna, and Yama (and ultimately himself) to choose Nala as her husband. In anger, Kali spoke to his companion Dvapara, the personification of Dvapara Yuga:
"I am ill able, O Dvapara, to suppress my anger. I shall possess Nala, deprive him of his kingdom, and he shall no more sport with Bhima's daughter. Entering the dice, it behoveth thee to help me." [1]
Kali traveled to Nala’s kingdom ofNishadhas and waited twelve long years for the right moment to strike. Because Nala had rendered himself impure by not washing his feet before his prayers, Kali was able to bewitch his soul. Kali then appeared before Pushkara and invited him to play a game of dice with his brother, guaranteeing Nala’s downfall. Dwapara took the form of theVrisha die that would be used in the fixed game. Kali forced Nala to lose and, each time, he would raise the stakes higher despite the protest of his advisors and wife. Finally, Nala lost his kingdom to Pushkara. Both he and Damayanti were exiled to the forest.

Save what i have written in this thread and teach it to the capitalists and the abrahamists. They must know that their god who represents greed hates them. He is misanthropic and hates the creation that rebels against him.

I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell.

Asherah, formerly the wife of El, was worshipped as Yahweh's consort[68] or mother;[69] potsherds discovered at Khirbet el-Kôm and Kuntillet Ajrûd make reference to "Yahweh and his Asherah",[70][71] and various biblical passages indicate that her statues were kept in his temples in Jerusalem, Bethel, and Samaria.[72][73] Yahweh may also have appropriated Anat, the wife of Baal, as his consort, as Anat-Yahu ("Anat of Yahu," i.e., Yahweh) is mentioned in 5th century BCE records from the Jewish colony at Elephantinein Egypt.[74] A goddess called the Queen of Heaven was also worshipped, probably a fusion of Astarte and the Mesopotamian goddess Ishtar,[72]possibly a title of Asherah.[75] Worship of Baal and Yahweh coexisted in the early period of Israel's history, but they were considered irreconcilable after the 9th century BCE, following the efforts of King Ahab and his queen Jezebel to elevate Baal to the status of national god,[76] although the cult of Baal did continue for some time.[77]
The worship of Yahweh alone began at the earliest with Elijah in the 9th century BCE, but more likely with the prophetHosea in the 8th; even then it remained the concern of a small party before gaining ascendancy in the exilic and early post-exilic period.[63] The early supporters of this faction are widely regarded as being monolatrists rather than true monotheists;[78] they did not believe that Yahweh was the only god in existence, but instead believed that he was the only god the people of Israel should worship.[79] Finally, in the national crisis of the exile, the followers of Yahweh went a step further and outright denied that the other deities aside from Yahweh even existed, thus marking the transition from monolatrism to true monotheism.[11"

Well, i guess i'm done.
Want to do something about it? Worship LITERALLY ANY OTHER GOD. Atheists are fags though.

Of course. You like Jews?

What is this bullshit, proofs are not within those lines.

The proof is distributed widely throughout the thread. Read the rest of the posts

Hm….

What ancient language? In Biblical Hebrew, it was "El" and was generally pronounced as "El," not "Al." The aleph doesn't even represent "a" in Biblical Hebrew but a glottal stop. The character only later transformed into "alpha" in Ancient Greek.

Or, I should say, the Phoenician character that was also "aleph" rather than the Hebrew "aleph" per se.