Fucking with the alt-right

Holla Forums and r/The_Donald want to make MySpace their safe space. Want to beat them to it?

Need to fill 200 character limit……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Inc.#Split
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing says "counter culture" like hanging out on a website that most young people abandoned almost a decade ago.

Go away Tom nobody wants to be your friend.

they can have it

lel thank you char limit

Myspace is currently owned by Time Inc.
Right now Time Inc. is being bought up by some corporation using Koch cash
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Inc.#Split

I’ll let you be in my top eight

Imagine people not taking any of your shit wherever you try to peddle it to the point that you have to retreat to a long-dead website and turn it into an echo chamber.

Are they aware MySpace is not even a social network anymore?

if they dont have echo chambers their flame dies out rather fast

I thought they had Gab

never heard of it, but why would that be enough?
the idea is to seem like theyre taking over and influential.

If anything it should be encouraged, chances are going onto yet another platform will further splinter the right, and as points out, it'll at least be yet another Holla Forums self-own.

what are some other examples?

Does this mean Hollywood Undead will make a comeback?

That time they gave the RCP the best publicity it's had in years.

Pretty funny considering 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧Viants🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 CEO, and CFO are both Jewish

I think they mean to say, "a safe-space for us" platform

Makes u think, huh?

I can't wait for them to throw a big hissy fit when MySpace cracks down on far right content.

Let them have it, everyone knows you have to be a lame-ass motherfucker to still be using Facebook. Wait, we're talking about MYSPACE? Holy shit, that's a whole other level.

Its beautiful

TLDR: they did this with Google+, and are primed to make it the next Holla Forumshotspot
What's weird is they managed to pull this shit with Google Plus right before it had its weird really late boom in members.
I use the site and it's a stack of dominoes, trying so hard to be the next 4chan (pre-2008 with some 2016 trump shilling thrown in), all it needs is a storm fag shilling event similar to what happened with Holla Forums and the entire site would be post-ironic 4chan. The only real communists that exist are from the old Eastern Bloc (among them are a LOT of NazBols, especially among the Romanians) or children, and the only major Anarchist community is an ancap community after google obliterated all the left wing Anarchist communities (unless the mods deleted it, but there were about 5 major communities that went missing around a month of each other).
Then the left wing scene on that site is a mess which takes a while to even find (unless you actively search for them), even social democrats have a hard time because "LE RAPUGEES!" And "LE BERNARD SANDERS VENEZUELA XDDDDDDD" which makes getting people flipped on that site a massive pain in the ass with LibCom conversion being the only real possible chance (but that comes with its own problems).

I forgot to add that the Eastern Bloc communists cannot seem to get rid of the Soviet Aesthetic, even posting a lot of old stuff from the 60s like it relates to people nowadays.

People even use Google+?

Yeah. It's really stupidly weird how the site functions, you'll meet people from literally everywhere except your city (or in some cases country). I've met a Dane, Greenlander, Alaskan, Swede, Russian, Canadian, Albanian, Turk, Texan, German, Romanian, Indian (lots of Indians), Anglo, Celt (Ireland), Native American, South African (white), Aussie, Mexican, and even a Kiwi but nobody on my side of Pennsylvania

And a funny remark is I've met a lot of Nazi mutts which have some Spaniard or Syrian in them (or even full blown African)
I could technically be considered a mutt as well, even if it's between Euros (descendant of Poles, Bavarians, Celts [Ireland], random Anglo strand, and I have some Nordic thrown, and a surprising bit of French!) but it's funny how I'm considered more white than these people. With the blue eyes to show!

You're a living testament to how fucking stupid their racial shit is, keep doing you gomrade

I'm mostly Nordic. It's spooky how these "Aryan" fags won't eat Lutefisk.

Tom isn't even your friend anymore if you make a new account.

They pretty much own youtube, the chans and plenty of subreddits, that's a good chunk of the internet right there.
I don't know, maybe I'm getting paranoid, but it's starting to feel like everywhere you go on the internet you get assaulted by Holla Forumsyps unless you really go out of your way to filter them out.

My side of PA is Pittsburgh Comrade

Is lutefish that fish that smells and tastes aweful? We need to make this a thing. Get Holla Forums to all choke it down to earn an aryan status.