Dubtrack thread

Dubtrack thread
dubtrack.fm/join/leftypol-comrades
This thread is for dubtrack stuff and doing dubtrack things and such. If you have any questions about dubtrack stuff and any opinions on dubtrack stuff and such then this is the place to post it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SFwUuUetaZo
youtu.be/9QG8GwqhBO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's a Dubtrack ?

Before music is mixed into what you as a consumer hear, it is available as tracks, which are usually just a single instrument's recording. For example there's a different track for the vocals, for the drums, etc. and the mix is when they are put together into the complete song.

Dubbing comes from Jamaica and it originally meant just re-recording the vocals of a song with custom greetings and praise for your sound system. But audio engineers started playing around with effects on the tracks during the recording and people liked it so it evolved into what it is today which is more of a re-mixing of the tracks with using the effects as instruments. They usually put insane amounts of echo on snares and stuff like that. See this for example, you can see how he plays around with the effects: youtube.com/watch?v=SFwUuUetaZo

bump

bump bamp wamp

punb

Bermp

bump

Been bumping this recently

youtu.be/9QG8GwqhBO8

Good taste comrade

BRUUUUUUUUUUMP

benp

Blumpf

pimp

qwnq

bump

bump

penb

dump

bumpin'

bump

Plump

bump

bemp 4 renaldo & the loaf

*assumes flag*

Renaldo & The Loaf

Drumpf

bump

boop

bamp

Pimp

boob

sounds too mellow for me. I prefer to use mk-ultra deprogramming tactics in my vids/songs

I dunno she DOES look fiiiiiiine

bump

bump for… some shit…

will BO ever join us?!

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit!

bump for the motherland, and so on and so on

bump for nothing

bremp

bamp