Kanye the Porkie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L6urRX_szKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can someone tell me what were the prominent hip hop bands in the 80s and first half of 90s?
I remember listening to one band that if I remember correctly defined somehow early hip hop and it was real good shit
not this gold chains big tits mansions sprots cars shit

Fuck off. What the fuck racism has to do with anything here? Blacks get a pass if they are porkies or petit bourgeoisie because of their culture? Fuck off

Public enemy is the only one I know that didn't have this "ME IZ BETTER THAN YOU" bullshit. I don't listen a lot to hip hop tho.
Can someone also explain to me how the fuck they can stand kanye? I listen to his shit but the lyrics are so bad and narcissistic that I get turned off. I usually don't care about lyrics

Your post is incoherent garbage.
Yes, millionaire rappers are porkies.

maybe you should listen to hip-hop instead of painting it all with a brush because you don't like listening to migos at parties.

no, it was early hip hop
these guys literally we going to school together and somehow made it big
it had no trace of this gangsta culture
I forgot the band's name and it fucking kills me
it was good music, GOOD

Kanye is a porkie but not for whatever dumbass reason you're trying to say he is.

Listened to hip hop.
It's all fucking trash except 4 or 5 artist.
Fuck off. It's music, it's supposed to convey a message throughout fucking music not words.
Most of the stereotype about hip hop are true. Fuck even the supposed deep kendrick lamar has to put at least a verse or two where he feels like reminding me that he's better than. I'm not into this kind of shit. Listening to this kind of music it's literally musical cuckolding

What does race have to do with this? A capitalist is a capitalist, color doesn't matter.

This.

Wot a revelation

okay buddy

We all know what it’s really in reference to.
Praising fun is BAD FOR COMMUNE

What else would it be.
Praising violence, drugs, promiscuity is “art” to you?

>cuckholding

i'm sorry spellcheck bernie

Not only that. I think hip hop is the only genere where the listener gets literally insulted. I like provocation but not to get insulted.
The most selled single this year told us to sit down and stay album and called us a bitch.
Fuck me, plus guys like jay z don't even hide being fucking pigs at this point
I dumbed down for my audience to double my dollars
They criticized me for it, yet they all yell "holla"
If skills sold, truth be told, I'd probably be lyrically Talib Kweli
Truthfully I wanna rhyme like Common Sense
But I did 5 mill' – I ain't been rhyming like Common since

Fuck this, if you like this shit you are a cuck.
Musical cuckolding for real

Humble*

you should email kendrick about how offended you got

This^

Bobby Shmurda is /ourguy/
this is the only song that will be played during the first battles of the revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=L6urRX_szKQ

everybody stop whining about hip hop and listen to Bambu already

This.

Kanye isn't even gangster rap, his image was built on a sort of alternative to 50 Cent-type shit, and the GOP slashes DoE funding (Kanye could still easily support the DNC for evil reasons, but OP's is retarded). Fundamentally, the reasons OP gives are not only somehow wrong, but don't take into account the only thing that's actually relevant to the completely banal observation that Kanye's (petit?) porky - he's a massively rich guy who largely associates with other rich guys in the interest of rich guys.

run dmc?

no one man should have all that power