Last orders for Corbyn

given that Jeremy has been sending messages to British soldiers of imperialism, allies of the USA, I think it's safe to say that support of Corbyn will soon become like supporting the movements in over a dozen US military bases in Syria and allying yourself to Jezza will become a bannable offense. So let's roll with one more round of your best jezza memes.

GET READY LADS, HERE COMES ALL OF IT

Too much is made of this. He's trying to market himself to a nation of chauvinist rubes, if he has to make some insincere nods to muh troops, so be it.

What's Corbyn's position on Nick Land?

AND IT IS DONE

nationalising my rarest memes in solidarity, enjoy lads

He's actually just allying the soldiers to his cause so when the revolution pops off they can sabotage the British response

that blair smiley looks wrong somehow, I think Tonty's natural perma-grin would suffice

This, Corbyn's gonna coup the queen

flood detected post discarded

post detected flood discarded

labour government detected post floods

I'm actually getting nostalgic for the 2017 election tbh, which is quite funny considering at the time the campaign seemed to drag on forever and I'd expected - hopefully not a Tory landslide, but certainly an increased majority. Maybe 350 seats would've been my guess at the "good" end, with a majority over 100 seeming plausible.
But apparently the world still holds surprises for us all.

Uploaded in 2 parts because lol video filesizes.

smh tbqh fam

Fucking Revisionists.

Red is probably my least favorite KC album, even including their newest stuff. But Starless is still in my top 5 so that shows you how great KC is.

BANNED FOR SUPPORTING CORBYNITE IMPERIALISM

I will never forget that exit poll, and me just pissing myself laughing.