Wyatt Ingraham Koch

Behold, Wyatt Ingraham Koch, heir to the Koch fortune and now even richer thanks to a 2x deduction on his estate tax.

If there's anyone or anything that can foment a revolution, it's this porky piece of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

kapitalism101.wordpress.com/2010/05/13/law-of-value-3-das-mudpie/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MY BOY’S GONNA BE JUST LIKE WYATT ONE DAY HE JUST NEEDS TO GO TO SCHOOL AND STUDY HARD

this is a very good point

He is the physical embodiment of porky. Capitalism made flesh

These low estate taxes are so short sided liberal thinking. It's like Republicans are TRYING to be accelerations

Anyone who wears a shirt like that should be shot.

Or it could also be like accelerationism is unrealistic pipe dreams at its most coherent and borderline-suicidal masochism at its least.

M E R I T O C R A C Y

W…Wyatt…?

Also, this guy is really, really, really gay.
Not that there's anything wrong with that. But holy shit is this guy gay.

Bill Koch is actually building an exact replica of an Old West town on his 6,400 acre property

When I was younger, I wondered how the spanish must have felt when they were ruled by a drooling, mentally retarded, inbred fuck-up of genetic filth.

Now I truly know.

One step closer to the future. And what a beautiful future it is.

isn't this exactly how you people try to sell communism?

kapitalism101.wordpress.com/2010/05/13/law-of-value-3-das-mudpie/

now what is it?

welcome to realizing how class society functions

now tell me how you function around the aforementioned contradiction

Based!

Look at this fucking cow

It’s impressive the Koch brothers were able to procreate and have a son together

What contradiction? What is so strange about fact that ruling class is living off worker's labor?

When will the German question be addressed?

WHY DOES HE NEED TO WEAR A MONEYBAGS SHIRT WHEN HIS FUCKING NAME IS KOCH

Look at his ex-fiance bros
I don't know how exactly you would define an authentic relationship, but I've never been more convinced that they aren't possible under capitalism.

what the fuck

I DESIGNED A SHIRT THAT IS FUN OUTSIDE THE BOX COOL TRENDY YET REALLY BOLD and INTERESTING

YOU CAN MAIL ME MY GORRILIAN DOLLARS.

What's amazing is he's currently suing her to get back the fucking Fortune of Fortune of Fortune hyper bougie diamond ring he used to propose to her with.

Oh you think that was your ring I was giving you? Fat chance cunt, I'm too busy to play your games. Look at my shirts and bow down to the artist presently before to you.

this unironically is better than his drawing in the video

Hahaha I can't take anymore of this world

Thanks, I'm going to try to sell it to bourgie idiots for too much money, I mean they wear pic related. Designer and limited edition, should bring the price around 420,666.00$ I'm gunnin' for the tax break.

Imagine how kicking this guy's ass would feel, it'd be so easy. The cow would probably like it.

I don't get what you are trying to say? They look like they are in each others "leagues".

At least he had taste in clothes.

Is that a young Vladimir Harkonen?